Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Goodbye guys
Hi From Baraboo, WI I_icon_minitimeby Dale N. Today at 4:58 am

» LF extended back rest
Hi From Baraboo, WI I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Yesterday at 10:29 pm

» noise under load
Hi From Baraboo, WI I_icon_minitimeby dmosemorris Sat May 18, 2024 7:30 pm

» checking the oil
Hi From Baraboo, WI I_icon_minitimeby arcamedies13 Sat May 18, 2024 3:32 pm

» Ignition wires to which plug?
Hi From Baraboo, WI I_icon_minitimeby Terry Smith Fri May 17, 2024 12:39 am

» Hello from Illinois!
Hi From Baraboo, WI I_icon_minitimeby DescendingRaven Wed May 15, 2024 8:13 pm

» Silverwing Brakes
Hi From Baraboo, WI I_icon_minitimeby Terry Smith Wed May 15, 2024 5:57 am

» Anyone have a trailer hitch for sale
Hi From Baraboo, WI I_icon_minitimeby BrianInVA Mon May 13, 2024 6:53 pm

» Left brake micro-switch
Hi From Baraboo, WI I_icon_minitimeby Johnboy Sat May 11, 2024 1:57 am

» Car tire for towing with a Silverwing?
Hi From Baraboo, WI I_icon_minitimeby BrianInVA Fri May 10, 2024 11:36 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Hi From Baraboo, WI

Go down 
+2
honda_silver
DennisB
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Hi From Baraboo, WI Empty
PostSubject: Hi From Baraboo, WI   Hi From Baraboo, WI I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:09 am

Hi All,,, Today I just got a new 2009 FSC600/A Silver Wing form my local Honda Dealer. Now my local Honda Dealer is about 44 miles away so I got one great ride on my new Swing scooter this evening. It was unbeliveable how smooth and powerfull the scooter is. I can't wait for tomorrow to go for another ride. Wow I am running my mouth about my new scooter sorry! Back to the topic Again Hi Everyone!!!!! I am new to the site.. I will be reading the post for the new few weeks and learning about my new scooter. Any tips or things I should know with my new scooter please feel free to let me know.. Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi One hell of a scooter!!!!
Back to top Go down
DennisB
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2778
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Hi From Baraboo, WI   Hi From Baraboo, WI I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:42 am

Hi Putt Putt,

"One hell of a scooter!!!!" You got that right-on!

Welcome aboard the forum. Lots of great people here chat with and some good information about your new scooter to found here.

DennisB sunny
Back to top Go down
honda_silver
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
honda_silver

Number of posts : 2453
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Hi From Baraboo, WI   Hi From Baraboo, WI I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:57 am

Putt Putt wrote:
Hi All,,, Today I just got a new 2009 FSC600/A Silver Wing form my local Honda Dealer.

Congratulations and welcome to the SWing world.

BTW do not "Putt Putt" Razz from 0->15 MPH ... it does better with some exceleration to prevent glazing the starting clutch.
Back to top Go down
Cornishman
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Cornishman

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Hi From Baraboo, WI   Hi From Baraboo, WI I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:44 am

Putt Putt wrote:
Any tips or things I should know with my new scooter please feel free to let me know..

Try to keep from smiling as you ride, the flies are hell to get out of your teeth Razz

Welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi From Baraboo, WI   Hi From Baraboo, WI I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:47 pm

Hello from Milwaukee. Welcome to the forum. I have '08 ABS. I suggest to follow the break-in procedure (avoid rapid acceleration and full throttle starts for the first 300 ml). The good news is that 300 ml will happens before you know it! Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Waspie
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Waspie

Number of posts : 2392
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Hi From Baraboo, WI   Hi From Baraboo, WI I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 9:53 pm

Welcome and hi from another new Silverwing rider.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Waspie41
jdeereanton
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
jdeereanton

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Hi From Baraboo, WI   Hi From Baraboo, WI I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:02 am

Putt Putt,

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy the SilveerWing.
Back to top Go down
http://kimdaleanton.wordpress.com

PostSubject: Re: Hi From Baraboo, WI   Hi From Baraboo, WI I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:07 am

Congrats!!! I got the new Red 09 Silverwing in March and I just love this bike. I agree, so smooth and so powerful. It's great in the wind too. Enjoy!!
Back to top Go down
som2002
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
som2002

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Hi From Baraboo, WI   Hi From Baraboo, WI I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:19 pm

Hi neighbor, welcome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fquick.com/som2002

PostSubject: Hi Som2002   Hi From Baraboo, WI I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 2:06 am

Do you and your wife go on rides and do you know of a club in the area? I would like to meet up with some members of the max scooter group, but have not been able to find anyone in our area. Please let me know I would like to go and do one ride before the end of the season. If you don't know of a club in the area, then maybe we can just meet and have a lunch sometime. Talk again soon.
Back to top Go down
som2002
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
som2002

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Hi From Baraboo, WI   Hi From Baraboo, WI I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:03 am

Don't know of ANY clubs around here...but her and I ride all over the place, especially Devil's Lake area, Kettle Morraine Scenic Drive(the one by Whitewater), Lake Geneva, Monroe/Monticello, and just recently discovered that Illinois has some scenic riding too, which I thought would be all flat-lands...lol. Just like you I bought my '02 wing at the end of the riding season, but back in 2005. I bought it on Halloween over at a Honda dealership in Richland Center, it was 49 degrees and spitting rain that day and I had my longjohns on and was soaked when I finally got all the way back home...lmao. Ended up getting only 2 rides in before I had to put it away for the winter that first year. Happy Scootering!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fquick.com/som2002
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi From Baraboo, WI   Hi From Baraboo, WI I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi From Baraboo, WI
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum :: Introductions-
Jump to: