Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» checking the oil
Please read !!! Are others not seeing the Forum Picture? I_icon_minitimeby Boating123 Today at 6:48 pm

» Modifying Honda Silver Wing 600
Please read !!! Are others not seeing the Forum Picture? I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Today at 1:08 pm

» Sinko De Mayo
Please read !!! Are others not seeing the Forum Picture? I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Today at 7:10 am

» May 2024 forum picture
Please read !!! Are others not seeing the Forum Picture? I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Today at 4:42 am

» Strongly considering a one way ride from Texas to Progreso,Mexico and could use some advice
Please read !!! Are others not seeing the Forum Picture? I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:08 pm

» LF extended back rest
Please read !!! Are others not seeing the Forum Picture? I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:14 pm

» FOR SALE - 2009 Silver Wing
Please read !!! Are others not seeing the Forum Picture? I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:47 am

» Where can I find top-quality electronic tracks?
Please read !!! Are others not seeing the Forum Picture? I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:43 am

» Forgive My Rookie Questions
Please read !!! Are others not seeing the Forum Picture? I_icon_minitimeby Erdoc48 Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:28 am

» Silver Wing for sale - UK
Please read !!! Are others not seeing the Forum Picture? I_icon_minitimeby StuartBrown Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:15 am

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Please read !!! Are others not seeing the Forum Picture?

Go down 
+5
GHM-PM
DanB
dspevack
Cookie
JeffR
9 posters
AuthorMessage
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Please read !!! Are others not seeing the Forum Picture? Empty
PostSubject: Please read !!! Are others not seeing the Forum Picture?   Please read !!! Are others not seeing the Forum Picture? I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 12:35 am

Hi,

I would like to know if others can not see the Forum Picture? It is not showing up on my computer and when I try to get a picture on I get a message saying I need to download a "Java" application. When the application comes up than my virus protection says it is a dangerous site and not to download.

So can those that can not see the Forum Picture please reply saying you can not see it. I'm not sure if it is there is a problem with my computer or the site. I'm still trying to figure that out.

But be careful of downloading a Java app and make sure your virus protection is on. I hope it is my computer that is acting up and not the site.
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com
Cookie
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
Cookie

Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2011-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Please read !!! Are others not seeing the Forum Picture?   Please read !!! Are others not seeing the Forum Picture? I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 3:51 am

Hi JeffR - I can see the forum picture fine. As far as I can tell I don't have Java installed on my Mac.
Cookie
Back to top Go down
dspevack
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
dspevack

Number of posts : 2008
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Please read !!! Are others not seeing the Forum Picture?   Please read !!! Are others not seeing the Forum Picture? I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 6:23 am

Jeff,
Compare the website they want you to download java from with java.com.
If they are different then what you have is a virus directing you to a fake web page to download a bigger virus.
If you do get to jave.com/en lotsa av software doesn't like java because its got its own vulnerabilities to virii.

Dan
Back to top Go down
DanB
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
DanB

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2013-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Please read !!! Are others not seeing the Forum Picture?   Please read !!! Are others not seeing the Forum Picture? I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 7:47 am

Pic OK here.
Back to top Go down
GHM-PM
Site Admin
GHM-PM

Number of posts : 2562
Registration date : 2012-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Please read !!! Are others not seeing the Forum Picture?   Please read !!! Are others not seeing the Forum Picture? I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 8:50 am

No problems for me either!
Back to top Go down
Dale N.
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Dale N.

Number of posts : 1986
Registration date : 2014-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Please read !!! Are others not seeing the Forum Picture?   Please read !!! Are others not seeing the Forum Picture? I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 9:02 am

I'm seeing it.
Back to top Go down
MikeO
Site Admin
MikeO

Number of posts : 3795
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Please read !!! Are others not seeing the Forum Picture?   Please read !!! Are others not seeing the Forum Picture? I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 9:07 am

I see it.
Back to top Go down
Cosmic_Jumper
Site Admin
Cosmic_Jumper

Number of posts : 4416
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Please read !!! Are others not seeing the Forum Picture?   Please read !!! Are others not seeing the Forum Picture? I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 10:20 am

Okay here
Back to top Go down
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Please read !!! Are others not seeing the Forum Picture?   Please read !!! Are others not seeing the Forum Picture? I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 10:24 am

Thanks. It is working good now for me so something was going on with my computer. I just wanted to make sure I told all of you in case it was because of the site. I went in the support area and no other forums were reporting something like this so all must be ok.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com
bandito2
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2010-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Please read !!! Are others not seeing the Forum Picture?   Please read !!! Are others not seeing the Forum Picture? I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 8:46 pm

uhh... upside down?....... OH Wait! that's me...... never mind  Laughing

Pic is OK on my PC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please read !!! Are others not seeing the Forum Picture?   Please read !!! Are others not seeing the Forum Picture? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please read !!! Are others not seeing the Forum Picture?
Page 1 of 1