Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Goodbye guys
Be nice to the online chat people I_icon_minitimeby Kenjls Yesterday at 3:43 pm

» noise under load
Be nice to the online chat people I_icon_minitimeby dmosemorris Yesterday at 1:30 pm

» checking the oil
Be nice to the online chat people I_icon_minitimeby arcamedies13 Yesterday at 9:32 am

» Ignition wires to which plug?
Be nice to the online chat people I_icon_minitimeby Terry Smith Thu May 16, 2024 6:39 pm

» Hello from Illinois!
Be nice to the online chat people I_icon_minitimeby DescendingRaven Wed May 15, 2024 2:13 pm

» Silverwing Brakes
Be nice to the online chat people I_icon_minitimeby Terry Smith Tue May 14, 2024 11:57 pm

» LF extended back rest
Be nice to the online chat people I_icon_minitimeby Frenchy Mon May 13, 2024 7:57 pm

» Anyone have a trailer hitch for sale
Be nice to the online chat people I_icon_minitimeby BrianInVA Mon May 13, 2024 12:53 pm

» Left brake micro-switch
Be nice to the online chat people I_icon_minitimeby Johnboy Fri May 10, 2024 7:57 pm

» Car tire for towing with a Silverwing?
Be nice to the online chat people I_icon_minitimeby BrianInVA Fri May 10, 2024 5:36 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Be nice to the online chat people

Go down 
+2
Porkie
oldgwingguy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
oldgwingguy
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2015-02-08

Be nice to the online chat people Empty
PostSubject: Be nice to the online chat people   Be nice to the online chat people I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 8:19 pm

After finding out the shipping was only adding more $$$$$ to the already inclined price I tried Advance Auto, not much luck with the fellow at the local store so I hit the chat button on their web site. When it was all said and done and saying thank you a few times I am having it delivered to my door for a total price of 48 bucks. I can live with that knowing it will be the last air filter I have to buy. Funny the older I get the more sugar seems to work cheers cheers Adding getting help and a warm welcome here it is slowly beating the winter blues. The new plugs are in the filter will be and a oil and filter final drive and coolant change AND brake fluid change I should be go to go for a good while. Al in snowy o-HI-o
Back to top Go down
Porkie
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Porkie

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2014-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Be nice to the online chat people   Be nice to the online chat people I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 10:00 am

Everyone should treat other's as they themselves like to be treated!

I believe it was once stated, many, many years ago, that we are to Love our neighbor's as ourselves.

Simplistic and in todays world naïve but It is obviously the right behavior.

Sam:)
Back to top Go down
http://www.carthageelectronics.com
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Be nice to the online chat people   Be nice to the online chat people I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 11:09 am

I don't understand how some people who are in the sales profession can be rude. But it happens a lot. It is good you found someone that was helpful.
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com
"Hi Yo"
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Be nice to the online chat people 510-80

Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Be nice to the online chat people   Be nice to the online chat people I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 3:22 pm

Be nice to everyone...........it makes them wonder what you're up to. :lol!:
Back to top Go down
SCTLVR
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2012-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Be nice to the online chat people   Be nice to the online chat people I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 2:39 pm

You may be confusing people in sales and others that just "take orders".
People who are sales pro's are given a bad name by folks who are "order takers".
"Order takers" often have no skin in the game and sometimes do not treat people with respect.  
However, some order takers have an against-the-grain personality AND have a lot of knowledge.  This is why WE should treat all people with respect and patience.
YMMV
Back to top Go down
Winger61
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider
Winger61

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2010-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Be nice to the online chat people   Be nice to the online chat people I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 4:55 pm

Hi Yo wrote:
 Be nice to everyone...........it makes them wonder what you're up to.   :lol!:  

We used to have a saying when I was at work - Smile while you work, it worries the hell out of the boss!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Be nice to the online chat people   Be nice to the online chat people I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Be nice to the online chat people
Page 1 of 1