Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» OE Quality Drive Belt
Lemon Pledge I_icon_minitimeby JohnyC Today at 5:05 am

» LF extended back rest
Lemon Pledge I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Yesterday at 2:21 pm

» New to Me Swing
Lemon Pledge I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Yesterday at 10:56 am

» I said Farewell...
Lemon Pledge I_icon_minitimeby Swingbatter Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:52 am

» FOR SALE - 2009 Silver Wing
Lemon Pledge I_icon_minitimeby bkr62rsk Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:28 am

» Drive belt prices
Lemon Pledge I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:28 am

» Latest Observations On My New To Me 2004 SW
Lemon Pledge I_icon_minitimeby Meldrew Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:37 am

» Rear shock longevity
Lemon Pledge I_icon_minitimeby LarryD Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:11 pm

» YSS rear shocks for sale
Lemon Pledge I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:01 pm

» For Sale - New 26g Dr Pulley Sliders
Lemon Pledge I_icon_minitimeby welshman in canada Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:37 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Lemon Pledge

Go down 
+7
exavid
sctr199
cotetoi
DaveR
Dimond
john grinsel
Majac00
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Majac00
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2014-09-05

Lemon Pledge Empty
PostSubject: Lemon Pledge   Lemon Pledge I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 11:38 am

I walked into our trailer at work and my co-worker was cleaning his computer with Lemon Pledge. Says it works good on everything including the screen. He's a Harley owner and when he bought his bike, the Harley salesman told him that he could buy a $20 bottle of HD branded cleaner or ('between you & me') he could buy some Lemon Pledge, since its just about the same thing.
Back to top Go down
john grinsel
Curmudgeon
john grinsel

Number of posts : 3295
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Lemon Pledge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lemon Pledge   Lemon Pledge I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 12:08 pm

Lemon Pledge or the cheaper version from WalMart---work fine on windshields/bike after washing or face shields
Back to top Go down
Dimond
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
Dimond

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Lemon Pledge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lemon Pledge   Lemon Pledge I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 12:30 pm

Saw a windshield that looked like someone poured hot oil in it - owner said he sprayed it with brake cleaner - lesson here is to look at the can before you hit push the spray button!
Back to top Go down
DaveR
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Lemon Pledge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lemon Pledge   Lemon Pledge I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 2:51 pm

I use Lemon Pledge on lots of things including my Swing. I have a Chrysler Town and Country that has "White" wheels. I fought them for along time trying to keep them clean until I tried the Lemon Pledge. Now it washes clean. I could not get the brake dust off of it before. I also have brown Larson storm doors on my house so I spray them and let them set awhile. They look like new. It is amazing stuff.
Back to top Go down
cotetoi
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert

Number of posts : 757
Registration date : 2013-06-27

Lemon Pledge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lemon Pledge   Lemon Pledge I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 6:07 pm

The only lemon that does what it says !!!! No lemon at all when you are talking about Lemon Pledge. Only the lemon variety of Pledge will work, not the other ones. It is a great product for fast and easy detailing.
Back to top Go down
sctr199
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
sctr199

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2013-07-29

Lemon Pledge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lemon Pledge   Lemon Pledge I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 6:25 pm

Have seen salesmen in bike shops using it to shine up bikes on the floor. Have heard it also works on furniture too Shocked
Back to top Go down
exavid
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2658
Registration date : 2009-07-17

Lemon Pledge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lemon Pledge   Lemon Pledge I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 12:59 am

Been using Lemon Pledge on all sorts of my vehicles for a long time. Aircraft windshields, and motorcycles on chromed, painted areas and windshields. I like the stuff because it's inexpensive and does a good job with little effort, helps shed rain and smells good. Oh Yeah did I say cheap? It can attract bees sometimes.
Back to top Go down
oltxredneck
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2013-09-17

Lemon Pledge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lemon Pledge   Lemon Pledge I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 11:44 am

Majac00 wrote:
I walked into our trailer at work and my co-worker was cleaning his computer with Lemon Pledge. Says it works good on everything including the screen. He's a Harley owner and when he bought his bike, the Harley salesman told him that he could buy a $20 bottle of HD branded cleaner or ('between you & me') he could buy some Lemon Pledge, since its just about the same thing.
= Yes sir you are correct. I learned about this years ago from an Ex USAF fighter pilot and they have been cleaning their canopies with any kind of pledge it doesn't even have to be lemon one. I have been cleaning my motorcycle windshields for years with it and you can use it on the mirrors too.
Back to top Go down
ernie m
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
ernie m

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2014-08-18

Lemon Pledge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lemon Pledge   Lemon Pledge I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 3:43 pm

I have used it for many years on every part of the bike. It does a really nice job renewing the seat and rubber foot rests also. and does NOT ! leave it slippery like Armorall does
Back to top Go down
model28a
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
model28a

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-02-03

Lemon Pledge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lemon Pledge   Lemon Pledge I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 6:54 pm

ernie m wrote:
I have used it for many years on every part of the bike. It does a really nice job renewing the seat and rubber foot rests also. and does NOT ! leave it slippery like Armorall does
That's a good thing to know, thanks for that information. applause
Back to top Go down
exavid
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2658
Registration date : 2009-07-17

Lemon Pledge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lemon Pledge   Lemon Pledge I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 2:08 am

Works pretty good on my balding pate as well. The woman who hangs around here says it reduces the glare when we ride two up.
Back to top Go down
Majac00
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2014-09-05

Lemon Pledge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lemon Pledge   Lemon Pledge I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 10:16 am

@exavid, Isn't Oregon a mandatory helmet state?
Back to top Go down
Tourezrick
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2014-09-12

Lemon Pledge Empty
PostSubject: Lemon Pledge   Lemon Pledge I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 2:43 pm

Yes, great stuff! Not suitable for mouthwash (don't ask)!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lemon Pledge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lemon Pledge   Lemon Pledge I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lemon Pledge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum :: Honda Silver Wing :: Maintenance, Tips and Hints-
Jump to: