Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Anyone have a trailer hitch for sale
For those that don't know what to ride I_icon_minitimeby BrianInVA Today at 12:04 pm

» Left brake micro-switch
For those that don't know what to ride I_icon_minitimeby Johnboy Fri May 10, 2024 7:57 pm

» Car tire for towing with a Silverwing?
For those that don't know what to ride I_icon_minitimeby BrianInVA Fri May 10, 2024 5:36 pm

» Greetings from a 'Wing' newbie
For those that don't know what to ride I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Fri May 10, 2024 8:11 am

» Silverwing Brakes
For those that don't know what to ride I_icon_minitimeby Silverwingdays Fri May 10, 2024 6:20 am

» YSS rear shocks for sale
For those that don't know what to ride I_icon_minitimeby StuartBrown Wed May 08, 2024 12:11 pm

» checking the oil
For those that don't know what to ride I_icon_minitimeby COMick Tue May 07, 2024 9:46 am

» Hobbies? (Besides maxi scooters, of course?)
For those that don't know what to ride I_icon_minitimeby Erdoc48 Tue May 07, 2024 6:46 am

» Modifying Honda Silver Wing 600
For those that don't know what to ride I_icon_minitimeby Frenchy Sat May 04, 2024 4:11 pm

» Poor man’s Power Commander: IAT Sensor modification (Intake Air Temp Sensor)
For those that don't know what to ride I_icon_minitimeby gavinfdavies Fri May 03, 2024 3:33 am

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

For those that don't know what to ride

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mudnman
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2014-01-15

For those that don't know what to ride Empty
PostSubject: For those that don't know what to ride   For those that don't know what to ride I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 10:39 pm

http://www.geocities.ws/kiwiamazon/
Back to top Go down
sctr199
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
sctr199

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2013-07-29

PostSubject: Re: For those that don't know what to ride   For those that don't know what to ride I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 9:11 pm

I've known Mike for several years. His '84 GW was totaled last year during a move from St. Louis to the Phoenix area. He now rides a Gl1500.
Back to top Go down
Mudnman
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: For those that don't know what to ride   For those that don't know what to ride I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 9:43 pm

Small world.Mike looks like he loves to ride.Was the trailer for when he moved? You just don't see a set up like that often.
Back to top Go down
sctr199
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
sctr199

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2013-07-29

PostSubject: Re: For those that don't know what to ride   For those that don't know what to ride I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 11:23 pm

I first met Mike perhaps 12 years ago at Scootercade, a primarily Helix rally in Eureka Springs, AR. He didn't like to ride his Helix long distances to rallies and towed it to the couple of rallies I saw him at. I don't know if he has the trailer now or not, but he used it to tow his bicycle with the Goldwing.

He is a serious recumbent bicycle rider though, riding hundreds of miles in bicycle rallies.  I just saw him last fall as he was passing through the San Diego area and He, Kim & I met for lunch before he headed back to Phoenix. He's a retired computer engineer from Boeing & is a very smart guy. I'm not just saying this in case he reads this either Wink
Back to top Go down
Mudnman
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: For those that don't know what to ride   For those that don't know what to ride I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 12:12 am

I see a lot of helix in Florida.His add said the trailer was gone.
I could have call this thread "Going to many rallies".I just thought it was a cool set up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For those that don't know what to ride   For those that don't know what to ride I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For those that don't know what to ride
Page 1 of 1