Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

Hi, Welcome to the Silverwing 600 Forum. We ask that you be polite and also introduce yourself on your 1st post. The members are friendly and helpful so just have fun. There is www.maxi-scoots.com site that is geared for all scooters and motorcycles.

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Please help to decide
Frustration with missing posts. I_icon_minitimeby Cosmic_Jumper Yesterday at 11:15 pm

» Hello from NY
Frustration with missing posts. I_icon_minitimeby AldusFran Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» New member from Canada
Frustration with missing posts. I_icon_minitimeby rustysdream Yesterday at 5:55 pm

» Not Cold Enough
Frustration with missing posts. I_icon_minitimeby "Hi Yo" Yesterday at 11:05 am

» WANTED: Used Corbin Seat for 2009 Honda Silverwing
Frustration with missing posts. I_icon_minitimeby Cosmic_Jumper Yesterday at 10:33 am

» LIGHTS OFF
Frustration with missing posts. I_icon_minitimeby LECHETTAN Yesterday at 9:50 am

» left signal turn
Frustration with missing posts. I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Yesterday at 5:22 am

» New Honda Adventure Scooter
Frustration with missing posts. I_icon_minitimeby bikehiker Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:39 pm

» Installed a C.L.M. lock on Swing.
Frustration with missing posts. I_icon_minitimeby oldwingguy Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:59 am

» Greetings from southern Oregon
Frustration with missing posts. I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:52 am

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Frustration with missing posts.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cotetoi
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2013-06-27

Frustration with missing posts. Empty
PostSubject: Frustration with missing posts.   Frustration with missing posts. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 10:59 am

I have encountered a problem with missing posts, particularly with Bigbird's posts. I realise that he was barred and his posts removed, but it creates a big gap in the continuity of information. I was looking up "coolant change " and came across one post that was replied to by Bigbird, but the deletion left me in the dark. It is information that is pertinent to my search.
I do not know if there is an answer to this. I am just venting my frustration.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frustration with missing posts.   Frustration with missing posts. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 11:07 am

Try posting the pertinent question in here bud,as he is a member again he may be able to reply direct Wink
Back to top Go down
johnd
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2010-02-01

PostSubject: My Dad   Frustration with missing posts. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 11:11 am

My Dad always told me, if at first you don't secede, try and try again. :lol!: 
Back to top Go down
MikeO
Site Admin
MikeO

Number of posts : 3229
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Frustration with missing posts.   Frustration with missing posts. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 12:22 pm

There is no answer; it was a very unfortunate period and some posts were deleted by people who'd posted them and others by moderators.

I'm sure as has been suggested that questions asked will be answered with as great care as before.
Back to top Go down
cotetoi
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert

PostSubject: Re: Frustration with missing posts.   Frustration with missing posts. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 1:42 pm

I did find the answers. My frustration is from encountering the blanks in previous posts. I am not even looking for a solution, but just venting. Don't mean to get anyone upset either.
Back to top Go down
MikeO
Site Admin
MikeO

Number of posts : 3229
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Frustration with missing posts.   Frustration with missing posts. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 1:54 pm

Smile 
Back to top Go down
bigbird
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2449
Registration date : 2010-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Frustration with missing posts.   Frustration with missing posts. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 9:25 pm

cotetoi wrote:
I have encountered a problem with missing posts, particularly with Bigbird's posts. I realise that he was barred and his posts removed, but it creates a big gap in the continuity of information. I was looking up "coolant change " and came across one post that was replied to by Bigbird, but the deletion left me in the dark. It is information that is pertinent to my search.
I do not know if there is an answer to this. I am just venting my frustration.
If there's anything you want to know, just ask me personally, either in the topic, or by PM. In the topic is better, as others may be able to benefit. I'm on here at least once every day.
Back to top Go down
Old Limey
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
Old Limey

Number of posts : 910
Registration date : 2010-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Frustration with missing posts.   Frustration with missing posts. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 1:52 pm

What a pleasant surprise to see you back Bigbird. Welcome, you've been missed.cheers 
Back to top Go down
cotetoi
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert

PostSubject: Re: Frustration with missing posts.   Frustration with missing posts. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 1:56 pm

Thanks, Bigbird. I don't have anything pressing right now, but if I come across a thread that's chopped up because of your missing posts I'll be sure to ask you.
Back to top Go down

Frustration with missing posts.
Page 1 of 1