Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» FOR SALE - 2009 Silver Wing
Introducing James I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Today at 3:47 am

» Where can I find top-quality electronic tracks?
Introducing James I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Today at 3:43 am

» May 2024 forum picture
Introducing James I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Today at 3:41 am

» Strongly considering a one way ride from Texas to Progreso,Mexico and could use some advice
Introducing James I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Today at 3:35 am

» Forgive My Rookie Questions
Introducing James I_icon_minitimeby Erdoc48 Today at 3:28 am

» Silver Wing for sale - UK
Introducing James I_icon_minitimeby StuartBrown Today at 2:15 am

» LF extended back rest
Introducing James I_icon_minitimeby LarryD Yesterday at 5:54 pm

» Top Box considering that Hi-vis and LED's are my friends
Introducing James I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Yesterday at 9:54 am

» Drive belt prices
Introducing James I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Yesterday at 2:26 am

» Latest Observations On My New To Me 2004 SW
Introducing James I_icon_minitimeby landisr Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:15 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Introducing James

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Introducing James Empty
PostSubject: Introducing James   Introducing James I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:49 pm

Hello All
I'm from the Napa Valley area in NorCal and I have 3yrs experience riding my 1st bike the Yamaha Majesty, but from afar it could look like a SilverWing Shocked Shocked
I like to ride near or far, mostly around the Valley and up and down the coast and take a photo journal of my rides/trips. Of course I don't keep these for myself I like to share them too. In fact here are a few links to recent rides I did just these few weeks. I hope you guys like to share your rides as well.

james
Back to top Go down
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Introducing James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing James   Introducing James I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:33 pm

Hey James,

Welcome and thanks for joining. How many miles do you have on your Majesty now? I wish I had more time to take the rides you are able to make. I am going to start a seperate topic for those with scoots other than the SWing. Welcome.
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com

Introducing James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing James   Introducing James I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:05 pm

Thanks for letting me join. Right now I have 31,000 miles on the odometer and counting. By the way I tried putting a signature on my profile but it doesn't appear, and yes I did save it.
This is how it should look.

james
Scooter: 2005 Majesty
Current mileage: 31,000
Mods: Scrapes on the farings top2bottom both sides and on the foot rest, missing tail pipe heat deflector plate, missing front fender,
I'm on my 2nd windshield but I still have my stock for a spare.
Still runs like new.
Back to top Go down
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Introducing James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing James   Introducing James I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:16 pm

James,

I went in and changed the "Always attach my signature" to Yes so your signature block should work now. That is a low of miles and I know they are nice comfortable miles too, since I had the same Majesty you do. You know, the fast blue one. Laughing Make another post or just reply to this and see if it works. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com

Introducing James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing James   Introducing James I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:42 pm

Welcome James. Oh, how I'd like to be riding in the Napa Valley area right now! cheers
Back to top Go down

Introducing James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing James   Introducing James I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 8:23 am

Great videos...thanks :D I can't wait to get on my new bike this spring....oh this is so hard to wait out the days of winter...
Back to top Go down

Introducing James Empty
PostSubject: Ohio Byways   Introducing James I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 9:24 am

Hello and thanks for the comment. I know how you feel, I was supposed to be riding north and explore the Oregon coast but bcuz of the weather I had to make due w/the rides I posted. I can't wait till you start riding too, I'd like to see some of the places Ohio has to offer. I got this link for you and if you scroll down you'll see all the places to ride.
http://www.ohiobyways.com/
james

driftwoodpoint wrote:
Great videos...thanks :D I can't wait to get on my new bike this spring....oh this is so hard to wait out the days of winter...
Back to top Go down

Introducing James Empty
PostSubject: Welcome   Introducing James I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 10:06 pm

Great videos, you ever get to Seattle let me know. Hoping tomorrow will be half way decent, want to ride to work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introducing James Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing James   Introducing James I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing James
Page 1 of 1