Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» LF extended back rest
Hello from Glenpool, Oklahoma I_icon_minitimeby Meldrew Today at 2:49 am

» New to Me Swing
Hello from Glenpool, Oklahoma I_icon_minitimeby Mech 1 twa Yesterday at 10:47 pm

» I said Farewell...
Hello from Glenpool, Oklahoma I_icon_minitimeby Swingbatter Yesterday at 3:12 pm

» OE Quality Drive Belt
Hello from Glenpool, Oklahoma I_icon_minitimeby JohnyC Yesterday at 5:05 am

» FOR SALE - 2009 Silver Wing
Hello from Glenpool, Oklahoma I_icon_minitimeby bkr62rsk Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:28 am

» Drive belt prices
Hello from Glenpool, Oklahoma I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:28 am

» Latest Observations On My New To Me 2004 SW
Hello from Glenpool, Oklahoma I_icon_minitimeby Meldrew Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:37 am

» Rear shock longevity
Hello from Glenpool, Oklahoma I_icon_minitimeby LarryD Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:11 pm

» YSS rear shocks for sale
Hello from Glenpool, Oklahoma I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:01 pm

» For Sale - New 26g Dr Pulley Sliders
Hello from Glenpool, Oklahoma I_icon_minitimeby welshman in canada Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:37 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Hello from Glenpool, Oklahoma

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DennisB
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2778
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Hello from Glenpool, Oklahoma Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Glenpool, Oklahoma   Hello from Glenpool, Oklahoma I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 1:56 pm

Hi, I just purchased a new 08 SilverWing in August. I'm very pleased with it's good looks, proformance, handling and great gas mileage. Looking forward to many years of some great riding on this scooter.
Read alot of reviews on maxi scooters and the Silverwing had some good things said about it in most forums. This scooter was the right choise for me. I have had motorcycles for well over 48 years now. I think this SilverWing scooter is the best ride on 2 wheels yet.
I was thinking of taking a long ride along the east coast of the U.S. next year todo a lot of sight seeing and maybe a little fly fishing. Has any one done this road trip and what time of year is the best?

Thank's for your input, :D
DennisB
Back to top Go down
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Glenpool, Oklahoma   Hello from Glenpool, Oklahoma I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:36 pm

Hello Dennis,

Thank for joining and post a pic or two if you haven't already. I have had many m/c myself and I really like this SWing. It is smooth, comfortable, and fast and it will take you anywhere. Post pics of any rides you do in the future too, we would all like to see them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Glenpool, Oklahoma   Hello from Glenpool, Oklahoma I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 12:00 am

DennisB wrote:
I think this SilverWing scooter is the best ride on 2 wheels yet.
You and me both buddy. I first learned on a 350 street Yamaha back in the late 60's. Waited a few years until my first good job to buy a 900cc BMW which I had till the early 80's. Family obligations kept me away until recently and when I saw the versitility of these scoots, I couldn't believe they hadn't been on the market long ago. scratch
Back to top Go down
honda_silver
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
honda_silver

Number of posts : 2453
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Glenpool, Oklahoma   Hello from Glenpool, Oklahoma I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:08 am

DennisB wrote:
Hi, I just purchased a new 08 SilverWing in August.

On the way to Eureka Springs, Arkansas ... the drive through eastern Oklahoma was very picturesque. I am sure there are a lot more roads worth visiting there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Glenpool, Oklahoma   Hello from Glenpool, Oklahoma I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Glenpool, Oklahoma
Page 1 of 1