Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forgive My Rookie Questions
Fog Light and Fender Replacement Advice Sought I_icon_minitimeby Kunamika Hopper Yesterday at 9:47 pm

» Strongly considering a one way ride from Texas to progreso, and could use some advice
Fog Light and Fender Replacement Advice Sought I_icon_minitimeby Kunamika Hopper Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» LF extended back rest
Fog Light and Fender Replacement Advice Sought I_icon_minitimeby LarryD Yesterday at 8:54 pm

» Top Box considering that Hi-vis and LED's are my friends
Fog Light and Fender Replacement Advice Sought I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Yesterday at 12:54 pm

» Drive belt prices
Fog Light and Fender Replacement Advice Sought I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Yesterday at 5:26 am

» Latest Observations On My New To Me 2004 SW
Fog Light and Fender Replacement Advice Sought I_icon_minitimeby landisr Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:15 pm

» FOR SALE - 2009 Silver Wing
Fog Light and Fender Replacement Advice Sought I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:27 pm

» New to Me Swing
Fog Light and Fender Replacement Advice Sought I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:39 pm

» I said Farewell...
Fog Light and Fender Replacement Advice Sought I_icon_minitimeby Swingbatter Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:12 pm

» OE Quality Drive Belt
Fog Light and Fender Replacement Advice Sought I_icon_minitimeby JohnyC Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:05 am

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Fog Light and Fender Replacement Advice Sought

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Fog Light and Fender Replacement Advice Sought Empty
PostSubject: Fog Light and Fender Replacement Advice Sought   Fog Light and Fender Replacement Advice Sought I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:25 pm

Hi all.

A very unsavory character, Evil or Very Mad who is probably very lucky that I don't know who he or she is Suspect , backed up into my poor little S'wing and hurt it. No I've fixed everything except the fender (which is cracked a bit, but not unusable) and the fog lights, which are an after market item that the person who loved my scooter before me installed. Smile

I've ordered the fender, and have the service manual to figure out how to install it study , but I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions.

Also, the brackets from the fog lights need to be replaced, and I was thinking about replacing the fog lights as well. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I'll need to update my scooter information on this forum, because of all the modifications I've begun after speaking with all of you. I just got my sheepskin seat cover (thanks for the 'deadsheep' code!), and am waiting on my manic salamander weights and 3 Brothers back rest. I'm also going to use Dennis's idea for handmade Grip Puppies. All I need now is a week or so to get all of this done.

Anyway, thanks in advance for any advice. It is very much appreciated.

I promise I'll take pictures soon.

Mandy

Last edited by Emeskay on Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DennisB
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2778
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Fog Light and Fender Replacement Advice Sought   Fog Light and Fender Replacement Advice Sought I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:42 pm

Hi Mandy,

What type (manufacture/model) of lights are on your scooter at this time. Can You take a picture or two of what they look like and post them on this forum.

Thank You,

DennisB sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fog Light and Fender Replacement Advice Sought   Fog Light and Fender Replacement Advice Sought I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:22 pm

DennisB wrote:
What type (manufacture/model) of lights are on your scooter at this time. Can You take a picture or two of what they look like and post them on this forum.

I'll take the pictures as soon as I get home today. How do I post them? confused
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fog Light and Fender Replacement Advice Sought   Fog Light and Fender Replacement Advice Sought I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fog Light and Fender Replacement Advice Sought
Page 1 of 1