Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» LF extended back rest
Hello from Canada-New and Excited to be here. I_icon_minitimeby Meldrew Today at 2:49 am

» New to Me Swing
Hello from Canada-New and Excited to be here. I_icon_minitimeby Mech 1 twa Yesterday at 10:47 pm

» I said Farewell...
Hello from Canada-New and Excited to be here. I_icon_minitimeby Swingbatter Yesterday at 3:12 pm

» OE Quality Drive Belt
Hello from Canada-New and Excited to be here. I_icon_minitimeby JohnyC Yesterday at 5:05 am

» FOR SALE - 2009 Silver Wing
Hello from Canada-New and Excited to be here. I_icon_minitimeby bkr62rsk Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:28 am

» Drive belt prices
Hello from Canada-New and Excited to be here. I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:28 am

» Latest Observations On My New To Me 2004 SW
Hello from Canada-New and Excited to be here. I_icon_minitimeby Meldrew Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:37 am

» Rear shock longevity
Hello from Canada-New and Excited to be here. I_icon_minitimeby LarryD Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:11 pm

» YSS rear shocks for sale
Hello from Canada-New and Excited to be here. I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:01 pm

» For Sale - New 26g Dr Pulley Sliders
Hello from Canada-New and Excited to be here. I_icon_minitimeby welshman in canada Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:37 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Hello from Canada-New and Excited to be here.

Go down 
+7
rodenbach
Nowun
model28a
tarmacburner2
"Hi Yo"
tinman
stpolihron
11 posters
AuthorMessage
stpolihron
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-12-11

Hello from Canada-New and Excited to be here. Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Canada-New and Excited to be here.   Hello from Canada-New and Excited to be here. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 3:07 pm

Hello fellow Silver Wing riders.

I live in Windsor Ontario, Canada across from Detroit. I am really excited to be in this forum where lots of useful information about the Silver Wing are shared.

I bought a 2007 Honda Silverwing ABS, with only 4700 Kms and I am really happy to own one of these superb machines. I use to own a Honda Elite 150cc so I know all about the Honda Scooter quality. motorcycle

In closing I know that I will benefit from this forum here, where it seems that there are lots of great people willing to share their knowledge and experience with the rest of us.

Cheers and Happy Riding. santa
swing
Back to top Go down
tinman
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 1298
Registration date : 2011-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Canada-New and Excited to be here.   Hello from Canada-New and Excited to be here. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 3:18 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
"Hi Yo"
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Hello from Canada-New and Excited to be here. 510-80

Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Canada-New and Excited to be here.   Hello from Canada-New and Excited to be here. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 3:26 pm

welcome Howdy from Texas. I know you will enjoy the added power.
Back to top Go down
tarmacburner2
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
tarmacburner2

Number of posts : 1099
Registration date : 2010-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Canada-New and Excited to be here.   Hello from Canada-New and Excited to be here. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 4:00 pm

Hello from over the pond.

Good advice, good banter and the occasional diatribe from some.

Cheers,
Back to top Go down
model28a
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
model28a

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Canada-New and Excited to be here.   Hello from Canada-New and Excited to be here. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 4:05 pm

welcome applause dancerwithmusic welcome
Back to top Go down
Nowun
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
Nowun

Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2012-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Canada-New and Excited to be here.   Hello from Canada-New and Excited to be here. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 4:50 pm

Hi there!
Back to top Go down
rodenbach
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider
rodenbach

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Canada-New and Excited to be here.   Hello from Canada-New and Excited to be here. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 5:41 pm

I'm affraid I don't speak Canadian,
and I take a calculated gamble in presuming
you don't speak any Belgian,
so there is no way I can welcome from over here...
chickendance

Nevertheless: a cordial welcome from the old Continent clown
Back to top Go down
surlybiker58
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider
surlybiker58

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2011-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Canada-New and Excited to be here.   Hello from Canada-New and Excited to be here. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:14 pm

Welcome !
Back to top Go down
rjdoles
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
rjdoles

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2012-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Canada-New and Excited to be here.   Hello from Canada-New and Excited to be here. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 9:53 am

Welcome to the site.

Lots of good information and helpful people here.

If you are a do-it-yourself type, you will find that there are good instructions complete with pictures for typical maintenance tasks. I replaced the drive belt while I was waiting for my service manual to arrive, using one of those tutorials.

Another benefit is that whatever task you decide to do, you can benefit from reading about the experience's of others on this site who have already "been there and done that".

I spent a couple of weeks a year for the past 10 years of my working career in the Toronto/Mississauga area. Apart from the wonky size of your gasoline gallons and those wierd kilometer speed limits, it seems to me that it is a wonderful place to live/ride.

Ride safe!
Back to top Go down
Waspie
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Waspie

Number of posts : 2392
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Canada-New and Excited to be here.   Hello from Canada-New and Excited to be here. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 3:17 pm

Hello and welcome.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Waspie41
hotwings
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
hotwings

Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2012-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Canada-New and Excited to be here.   Hello from Canada-New and Excited to be here. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 4:42 am

Rjdoles i dont know why you would consider Toronto/mississauga as a nice place to live/ride. Too much traffic for me in the ole family sedan much less than on a defenseless scooter. Where the 401 intersects the 400 it is the busiest highway in north america. 442900 cars travel this stretch daily (wikipedia). Hopefully you've had a chance to see some of the [best]country while you were working here, if not venture around on your next visit. Go east and get off the beaten path.
Just sayin!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Canada-New and Excited to be here.   Hello from Canada-New and Excited to be here. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Canada-New and Excited to be here.
Page 1 of 1