Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» LF extended back rest
New Jersey guy says hello to all..... I_icon_minitimeby Meldrew Today at 2:49 am

» New to Me Swing
New Jersey guy says hello to all..... I_icon_minitimeby Mech 1 twa Yesterday at 10:47 pm

» I said Farewell...
New Jersey guy says hello to all..... I_icon_minitimeby Swingbatter Yesterday at 3:12 pm

» OE Quality Drive Belt
New Jersey guy says hello to all..... I_icon_minitimeby JohnyC Yesterday at 5:05 am

» FOR SALE - 2009 Silver Wing
New Jersey guy says hello to all..... I_icon_minitimeby bkr62rsk Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:28 am

» Drive belt prices
New Jersey guy says hello to all..... I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:28 am

» Latest Observations On My New To Me 2004 SW
New Jersey guy says hello to all..... I_icon_minitimeby Meldrew Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:37 am

» Rear shock longevity
New Jersey guy says hello to all..... I_icon_minitimeby LarryD Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:11 pm

» YSS rear shocks for sale
New Jersey guy says hello to all..... I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:01 pm

» For Sale - New 26g Dr Pulley Sliders
New Jersey guy says hello to all..... I_icon_minitimeby welshman in canada Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:37 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

New Jersey guy says hello to all.....

Go down 
+5
Waspie
"Hi Yo"
PHXScooterBill
GHM-PM
Elshira
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Elshira
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-10-13

New Jersey guy says hello to all..... Empty
PostSubject: New Jersey guy says hello to all.....   New Jersey guy says hello to all..... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:04 pm

Use to be riding Reflex in DFW area for many years...... what a good memory there. Now in NYC - just bought 2002 silverwing with only 4989 miles. The weather is getting colder to ride now, just want to say hi......
Back to top Go down
GHM-PM
Site Admin
GHM-PM

Number of posts : 2555
Registration date : 2012-05-17

PostSubject: Re: New Jersey guy says hello to all.....   New Jersey guy says hello to all..... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 12:01 am

Welcome to the forum and enjoy your Wing!!!
Back to top Go down
PHXScooterBill
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
PHXScooterBill

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2011-06-07

PostSubject: Re: New Jersey guy says hello to all.....   New Jersey guy says hello to all..... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 12:12 am

Yes Elshira, welcome to the forum. You're going to love riding your Honda Silver Wing. I grew up in NYC and will say it's about as different from Texas as Alaska and Hawaii are from each other! I hope this winter is mild enough for you to ride through it. sunny I recently got some heated Gerbing gloves for my early morning ride to work through our southwestern winter, but of course the Northeast's winter is somewhat colder than ours.
Back to top Go down
"Hi Yo"
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
New Jersey guy says hello to all..... 510-80

Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: New Jersey guy says hello to all.....   New Jersey guy says hello to all..... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 7:05 am

Howdy Elshira, welcome to the forum. welcome
Back to top Go down
Waspie
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Waspie

Number of posts : 2392
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: New Jersey guy says hello to all.....   New Jersey guy says hello to all..... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:22 pm

Welcome Elshira, I wish my Wing only had circa 5k miles. All that fun adding them to the ode!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Waspie41
rjdoles
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
rjdoles

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2012-09-24

PostSubject: Re: New Jersey guy says hello to all.....   New Jersey guy says hello to all..... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 7:25 pm

Welcome Elshira.

My wife still has her 05 Reflex. Honda makes a whole family of great scooters. If you are used to the Reflex, the acceleration of the Silverwing probably feels more like riding the space shuttle.

Enjoy this site and your swing.

Ride safe!
Back to top Go down
derekj
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2012-08-19

PostSubject: Re: New Jersey guy says hello to all.....   New Jersey guy says hello to all..... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 1:20 pm

I hope you enjoy your silverwing its the best move i made , from a vfr800 to a scooter its brilliant.
Welcome to the forum its a cool place to be
DEREKJ
Back to top Go down
http://www.aberdarepark.co.uk
Elshira
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-10-13

PostSubject: Re: New Jersey guy says hello to all.....   New Jersey guy says hello to all..... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 10:39 pm

Happy to read all the responses.... Many friendly people here.
Back to top Go down
Regio
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Regio

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2012-04-25

PostSubject: Re: New Jersey guy says hello to all.....   New Jersey guy says hello to all..... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 11:01 pm

Welcome Jersey! Bundle up in that chilly NCY fall weather! Be safe!
Back to top Go down
clay_in_co
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
clay_in_co

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2012-11-25

PostSubject: Re: New Jersey guy says hello to all.....   New Jersey guy says hello to all..... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 12:51 am

Hey Jersey - former Jersey guy here. We moved out to Colorado a couple of years ago, still miss some things, like the shore, NYC, and the Mummers in Philly every year. I guess this time of year you're riding with the Polar Bears? I do miss being on the Cape May ferry at 12 degrees (F), and trying to warm up by drinking alcohol. Wish AMA had something like that here.
:rendeer:

(Ack! Duplicate post! Oh well, that'll teach me to play online while lying in bed.) Sleep

Last edited by clay_in_co on Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
clay_in_co
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
clay_in_co

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2012-11-25

PostSubject: Re: New Jersey guy says hello to all.....   New Jersey guy says hello to all..... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 12:57 am

Hey Jersey - former Jersey guy here. We moved out to Colorado a couple of years ago, still miss some things, like the shore, NYC, and the Mummers in Philly every year. I guess this time of year you're riding with the Polar Bears? I do miss being on the Cape May ferry at 12 degrees (F), and trying to warm up by drinking alcohol. Wish AMA had something like that here.

http://www.polarbeargrandtour.com/
Back to top Go down
GHM-PM
Site Admin
GHM-PM

Number of posts : 2555
Registration date : 2012-05-17

PostSubject: Re: New Jersey guy says hello to all.....   New Jersey guy says hello to all..... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 7:03 am

Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Jersey guy says hello to all.....   New Jersey guy says hello to all..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Jersey guy says hello to all.....
Page 1 of 1