Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Modifying Honda Silver Wing 600
Animated Graphics Might Just Make Motorcycle Helmets Cool I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Today at 1:08 pm

» Sinko De Mayo
Animated Graphics Might Just Make Motorcycle Helmets Cool I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Today at 7:10 am

» May 2024 forum picture
Animated Graphics Might Just Make Motorcycle Helmets Cool I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Today at 4:42 am

» checking the oil
Animated Graphics Might Just Make Motorcycle Helmets Cool I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:13 pm

» Strongly considering a one way ride from Texas to Progreso,Mexico and could use some advice
Animated Graphics Might Just Make Motorcycle Helmets Cool I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:08 pm

» LF extended back rest
Animated Graphics Might Just Make Motorcycle Helmets Cool I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:14 pm

» FOR SALE - 2009 Silver Wing
Animated Graphics Might Just Make Motorcycle Helmets Cool I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:47 am

» Where can I find top-quality electronic tracks?
Animated Graphics Might Just Make Motorcycle Helmets Cool I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:43 am

» Forgive My Rookie Questions
Animated Graphics Might Just Make Motorcycle Helmets Cool I_icon_minitimeby Erdoc48 Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:28 am

» Silver Wing for sale - UK
Animated Graphics Might Just Make Motorcycle Helmets Cool I_icon_minitimeby StuartBrown Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:15 am

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Animated Graphics Might Just Make Motorcycle Helmets Cool

Go down 
+3
tarmacburner2
AAAA
dspevack
7 posters
AuthorMessage
dspevack
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
dspevack

Number of posts : 2008
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Animated Graphics Might Just Make Motorcycle Helmets Cool Empty
PostSubject: Animated Graphics Might Just Make Motorcycle Helmets Cool   Animated Graphics Might Just Make Motorcycle Helmets Cool I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 8:14 pm

Animated Graphics Helmets
Back to top Go down
AAAA
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2010-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Animated Graphics Might Just Make Motorcycle Helmets Cool   Animated Graphics Might Just Make Motorcycle Helmets Cool I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 8:46 pm

Time will tell if they actually make a helmet, so far its just an overlay on a jpeg. I like the idea of a brakelight on my helmet, but something tells me they wont look anything like the computer generated graphics on the site. But the idea is cool, can you imagine your whole helmet flashing red! On the other hand, i could also see it being so different to see something like this that someone would just drive right into the back of you!

Im betting they are going to use oled displays, if there made, so get out your wallets!
Back to top Go down
dspevack
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
dspevack

PostSubject: Re: Animated Graphics Might Just Make Motorcycle Helmets Cool   Animated Graphics Might Just Make Motorcycle Helmets Cool I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 9:34 pm

I think it would be cool to have an image of a head exploding and blood shooting up out of your neck...

Or maybe a head turning around farther than humanly possible, toward the person behind, and then the eyes glow red and horns grow and a smile with vampire fangs...

Or just a giant eyeball that looks around. Occasionally the iris changes sizes as it focuses in on something. Every few minutes the Iris can change color. It might also randomly change from human to cat eye or reptile eye, with the nictating eyelid blinking over it every so often...

Or maybe a single giant breast with a huge areola, that bounces around and maybe squirts milk every few minutes...

A video on the helmet as if it were a tank half full with yellow water, sloshing around.

Or maybe one that looks like the helmet is cracking right off the riders head, and then a chick comes out.

How about video spiders and scorpions climing all over the helmet?

Great for dealing with cagers, but your pillion passenger would get board of it pretty quick.
Back to top Go down
tarmacburner2
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
tarmacburner2

Number of posts : 1099
Registration date : 2010-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Animated Graphics Might Just Make Motorcycle Helmets Cool   Animated Graphics Might Just Make Motorcycle Helmets Cool I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 8:29 am

Or is it another thing that cagers would be distracted by! They may even drop their mobile phone if surprised!! affraid

Cheers,
Back to top Go down
Meldrew
Visiting Curmudgeon
Meldrew

Number of posts : 4178
Registration date : 2010-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Animated Graphics Might Just Make Motorcycle Helmets Cool   Animated Graphics Might Just Make Motorcycle Helmets Cool I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 10:50 am

Err... aren't we cagers too once we get behind the wheel of our cars.
Back to top Go down
Waspie
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Waspie

Number of posts : 2392
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Animated Graphics Might Just Make Motorcycle Helmets Cool   Animated Graphics Might Just Make Motorcycle Helmets Cool I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 11:01 am

Meldrew wrote:

Nah! Just on two sets of two wheels with only one set of steering gear!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Waspie41
tarmacburner2
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
tarmacburner2

Number of posts : 1099
Registration date : 2010-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Animated Graphics Might Just Make Motorcycle Helmets Cool   Animated Graphics Might Just Make Motorcycle Helmets Cool I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 12:57 pm

Cagers that ride - world of difference!

Cheers,
Back to top Go down
Somerled
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Somerled

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2011-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Animated Graphics Might Just Make Motorcycle Helmets Cool   Animated Graphics Might Just Make Motorcycle Helmets Cool I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 3:38 pm

Nah, nah, riders that CAGE. Tsk, tsk. Razz
Back to top Go down
dspevack
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
dspevack

PostSubject: Re: Animated Graphics Might Just Make Motorcycle Helmets Cool   Animated Graphics Might Just Make Motorcycle Helmets Cool I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 4:15 pm

Meldrew wrote:

Technically, yes. In spirit, Never!
Back to top Go down
AAAA
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Animated Graphics Might Just Make Motorcycle Helmets Cool   Animated Graphics Might Just Make Motorcycle Helmets Cool I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 2:07 am

dspevack wrote:
I think it would be cool to have an image of a head exploding and blood shooting up out of your neck...

Or maybe a head turning around farther than humanly possible, toward the person behind, and then the eyes glow red and horns grow and a smile with vampire fangs...

Or just a giant eyeball that looks around. Occasionally the iris changes sizes as it focuses in on something. Every few minutes the Iris can change color. It might also randomly change from human to cat eye or reptile eye, with the nictating eyelid blinking over it every so often...

Or maybe a single giant breast with a huge areola, that bounces around and maybe squirts milk every few minutes...

A video on the helmet as if it were a tank half full with yellow water, sloshing around.

Or maybe one that looks like the helmet is cracking right off the riders head, and then a chick comes out.

How about video spiders and scorpions climing all over the helmet?

Great for dealing with cagers, but your pillion passenger would get board of it pretty quick.

I cant help but to think of all the phrases one could display. Hmmmmmm! Your thinking about it right now, arent you?
Back to top Go down
Somerled
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Somerled

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2011-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Animated Graphics Might Just Make Motorcycle Helmets Cool   Animated Graphics Might Just Make Motorcycle Helmets Cool I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 2:25 am

Tagg wrote:

I cant help but to think of all the phrases one could display. Hmmmmmm! Your thinking about it right now, arent you?

Only one would do for me...

"DON'T HIT ME!!!!" Wink
Back to top Go down
dspevack
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
dspevack

PostSubject: Re: Animated Graphics Might Just Make Motorcycle Helmets Cool   Animated Graphics Might Just Make Motorcycle Helmets Cool I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 5:16 am

Tagg wrote:

Written upside down:
"If you can read this, I've fallen and I can't get up. Send help."
Back to top Go down
AAAA
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Animated Graphics Might Just Make Motorcycle Helmets Cool   Animated Graphics Might Just Make Motorcycle Helmets Cool I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:02 am

dspevack wrote:
Tagg wrote:

Written upside down:
"If you can read this, I've fallen and I can't get up. Send help."

Maybe the current time and temp.

Or, "Get off my ass you f***er!"

Or stats showing how many people have

been killed while someone was on the cellphone.

Back to top Go down
dspevack
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
dspevack

PostSubject: Re: Animated Graphics Might Just Make Motorcycle Helmets Cool   Animated Graphics Might Just Make Motorcycle Helmets Cool I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 1:16 pm

How about : "Newsflash! Motorcyclist killed by TAILGATING CAR!"
Back to top Go down
AAAA
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Animated Graphics Might Just Make Motorcycle Helmets Cool   Animated Graphics Might Just Make Motorcycle Helmets Cool I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 5:39 pm

"Great for dealing with cagers, but your pillion passenger would get board of it pretty quick."

Just load a book off of kindle, or itunes and they can read! Or integrate gps and they can be a navigator, looking for interesting things to see nearby, places to eat etc.

The more i think about it, the more possibilities i can see!
I can also see a helmet costing over a thousand dollars!
Back to top Go down
dspevack
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
dspevack

PostSubject: Re: Animated Graphics Might Just Make Motorcycle Helmets Cool   Animated Graphics Might Just Make Motorcycle Helmets Cool I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 6:40 pm

Yeah probably rather than a helmet, a helmet overlay in the proper shape,
with a wireless reciever.

Dan
Back to top Go down
roadrunner
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
roadrunner

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2010-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Animated Graphics Might Just Make Motorcycle Helmets Cool   Animated Graphics Might Just Make Motorcycle Helmets Cool I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 7:15 am

This is a really interesting concept (I especially like Tagg's idea of downloading a Kindle or GPS), but really what makes a motorcycle helmet cool is that if you crash, your hair, teeth, and eyes aren't splattered all over the street.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animated Graphics Might Just Make Motorcycle Helmets Cool   Animated Graphics Might Just Make Motorcycle Helmets Cool I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Animated Graphics Might Just Make Motorcycle Helmets Cool
Page 1 of 1