Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Modifying Honda Silver Wing 600
Wow, a haven for the underrated misunderstood MOTORCYCLE ! I_icon_minitimeby Frenchy Today at 2:04 pm

» Sinko De Mayo
Wow, a haven for the underrated misunderstood MOTORCYCLE ! I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Today at 12:10 pm

» May 2024 forum picture
Wow, a haven for the underrated misunderstood MOTORCYCLE ! I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Today at 9:42 am

» checking the oil
Wow, a haven for the underrated misunderstood MOTORCYCLE ! I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:13 am

» Strongly considering a one way ride from Texas to Progreso,Mexico and could use some advice
Wow, a haven for the underrated misunderstood MOTORCYCLE ! I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:08 am

» LF extended back rest
Wow, a haven for the underrated misunderstood MOTORCYCLE ! I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:14 pm

» FOR SALE - 2009 Silver Wing
Wow, a haven for the underrated misunderstood MOTORCYCLE ! I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:47 am

» Where can I find top-quality electronic tracks?
Wow, a haven for the underrated misunderstood MOTORCYCLE ! I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:43 am

» Forgive My Rookie Questions
Wow, a haven for the underrated misunderstood MOTORCYCLE ! I_icon_minitimeby Erdoc48 Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:28 am

» Silver Wing for sale - UK
Wow, a haven for the underrated misunderstood MOTORCYCLE ! I_icon_minitimeby StuartBrown Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:15 am

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Wow, a haven for the underrated misunderstood MOTORCYCLE !

Go down 
+6
AAAA
andyman
wayneliz
"Hi Yo"
Somerled
Tearsa
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Tearsa
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-08-27

Wow, a haven for the underrated misunderstood MOTORCYCLE ! Empty
PostSubject: Wow, a haven for the underrated misunderstood MOTORCYCLE !   Wow, a haven for the underrated misunderstood MOTORCYCLE ! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 7:51 pm

Hi, This is my 3rd Silverwing. Its a 2002 (junker) I bought. Needs almost all the plastics, but mostly I would like a new fairing and a rear wheel. I rode down a flat
and although the rim did not look that bad, I am now losing air.

Dana. Orlando, FL, and Lodi, NY (back and forth)

Current bikes: 2002 Silverwing(my 3rd), 1989 Goldwing, 2008 Morphus.
My first bike was a 1978 Goldwing in 1978. I do most work
myself. And I am a metal fabricator and welder. Mom to 6.
Back to top Go down
Somerled
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Somerled

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2011-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Wow, a haven for the underrated misunderstood MOTORCYCLE !   Wow, a haven for the underrated misunderstood MOTORCYCLE ! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:09 pm

Hi Dana!

Welcome to the forum! From what you've posted I can see you'll have many interesting posts to come here and I look forward to them. Smile
Back to top Go down
"Hi Yo"
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Wow, a haven for the underrated misunderstood MOTORCYCLE ! 510-80

Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Wow, a haven for the underrated misunderstood MOTORCYCLE !   Wow, a haven for the underrated misunderstood MOTORCYCLE ! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:35 pm

applause welcome applause
Back to top Go down
wayneliz
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
wayneliz

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2010-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Wow, a haven for the underrated misunderstood MOTORCYCLE !   Wow, a haven for the underrated misunderstood MOTORCYCLE ! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:04 am

Welcome from Palm Bay, FL- on the east coast.
Back to top Go down
andyman
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Wow, a haven for the underrated misunderstood MOTORCYCLE !   Wow, a haven for the underrated misunderstood MOTORCYCLE ! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 1:25 pm

Welcome welcome welcome.

Which plastics do you need? I have a few in the attic.
Back to top Go down
AAAA
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2010-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Wow, a haven for the underrated misunderstood MOTORCYCLE !   Wow, a haven for the underrated misunderstood MOTORCYCLE ! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 4:44 pm

There is, or was a guy parting a couple of them out on ebay
Back to top Go down
model28a
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
model28a

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Wow, a haven for the underrated misunderstood MOTORCYCLE !   Wow, a haven for the underrated misunderstood MOTORCYCLE ! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 12:08 am

Tearsa
I have the front cover,dash,center stand,The center hump,and a lot of things from laying it down on the right side.Some scratches but not broke.If you think I have anything that will help you let me know.I am in St.Pete.Florida so we are close.
Roger Withers
Back to top Go down
Bounder
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Bounder

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2011-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Wow, a haven for the underrated misunderstood MOTORCYCLE !   Wow, a haven for the underrated misunderstood MOTORCYCLE ! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 2:53 pm

Dana, I just happened to see your post. I would try Green's Motorcycle Salvage in Beaver Dam, Kentucky. The have a great Web sight so just google Greens's Motorcycle Salvage. Great people to deal with. I purchased some hard to find parts for my 1984 Aspencade from them and a seat for my Silver Wing. When i need something they are the first people I call. Good Luck
Back to top Go down
Waspie
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Waspie

Number of posts : 2392
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Wow, a haven for the underrated misunderstood MOTORCYCLE !   Wow, a haven for the underrated misunderstood MOTORCYCLE ! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 7:54 pm

Welcome Tearsa, sounds like you have your hands full, a 'wing' that needs sorting out and six kids!!! :not worthy:
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Waspie41
Bounder
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Bounder

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2011-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Wow, a haven for the underrated misunderstood MOTORCYCLE !   Wow, a haven for the underrated misunderstood MOTORCYCLE ! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 12:28 am

Tearsa. Sorry I got the name wrong in my post. My moma didn't raise any idoits, just me. by the way the complete name is Orville Green's Motorcycle Salvage.
Back to top Go down
roadrunner
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
roadrunner

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2010-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Wow, a haven for the underrated misunderstood MOTORCYCLE !   Wow, a haven for the underrated misunderstood MOTORCYCLE ! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 4:53 am

I have an extra pair of SWing wheels I'd be willing to let go of for a reasonable price -- do you need front or rear? I'm in North Florida about 160 miles from Orlando.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wow, a haven for the underrated misunderstood MOTORCYCLE !   Wow, a haven for the underrated misunderstood MOTORCYCLE ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wow, a haven for the underrated misunderstood MOTORCYCLE !
Page 1 of 1