Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Goodbye guys
Hello everyone and to Jeff R! I_icon_minitimeby Dale N. Yesterday at 10:58 pm

» LF extended back rest
Hello everyone and to Jeff R! I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Yesterday at 4:29 pm

» noise under load
Hello everyone and to Jeff R! I_icon_minitimeby dmosemorris Sat May 18, 2024 1:30 pm

» checking the oil
Hello everyone and to Jeff R! I_icon_minitimeby arcamedies13 Sat May 18, 2024 9:32 am

» Ignition wires to which plug?
Hello everyone and to Jeff R! I_icon_minitimeby Terry Smith Thu May 16, 2024 6:39 pm

» Hello from Illinois!
Hello everyone and to Jeff R! I_icon_minitimeby DescendingRaven Wed May 15, 2024 2:13 pm

» Silverwing Brakes
Hello everyone and to Jeff R! I_icon_minitimeby Terry Smith Tue May 14, 2024 11:57 pm

» Anyone have a trailer hitch for sale
Hello everyone and to Jeff R! I_icon_minitimeby BrianInVA Mon May 13, 2024 12:53 pm

» Left brake micro-switch
Hello everyone and to Jeff R! I_icon_minitimeby Johnboy Fri May 10, 2024 7:57 pm

» Car tire for towing with a Silverwing?
Hello everyone and to Jeff R! I_icon_minitimeby BrianInVA Fri May 10, 2024 5:36 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Hello everyone and to Jeff R!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hello everyone and to Jeff R! Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone and to Jeff R!   Hello everyone and to Jeff R! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 5:36 pm

I have an 02 Swing after owning and riding everything under the sun! I love the Swing for many reasons, mileage, wind protection, storage, handling, and braking. I do most of the work on my bike and thank Jeff R for his pictures and instructions on changing the drive belt from another site. I also got info from him for changing the air filter (K&N), and plugs (irridium).
I have a Givi top box, and the stock seat with the backrest removed. Currently I have almost 20,000 on my bike and ride over 10,000 miles per year on trips to Tennessee, North Carolina, Virginia, North Georgia, and Kentucky. My only wish is that Honda would update the tranny with improved power, however, I have on order some Dr. Pully variator weights which state 18% increase in power in certain RPM ranges. Love to talk about the swing and being a part of this group.

Mighty thumper
(due to semi-pro bass player, but love singles as well!)
Back to top Go down
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone and to Jeff R!   Hello everyone and to Jeff R! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 5:50 pm

Hey Thumper,

Welcome to the site and I'm sure you will like it here. It seems everyone is friendly and likes to talk about our SWings. I'm glad the pictures helped you do some of your own maintenance too. If you do get the Dr Pully's can you give us a good update on them? I may play around with other things too even though the J. Costa really gives the SWing some great power.

Maybe you can jot down your rpm's a different speeds before you install the Dr Pulleys and after too. It would be nice for some hard data. If you get time why don't you place a few pics of you and your SWing in the Album section.
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone and to Jeff R!   Hello everyone and to Jeff R! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:17 pm

Welcome to the forum. Where is home base for you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone and to Jeff R!   Hello everyone and to Jeff R! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone and to Jeff R!
Page 1 of 1