Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» LF extended back rest
Hello Silverfriends from Italy! I_icon_minitimeby Meldrew Today at 2:49 am

» New to Me Swing
Hello Silverfriends from Italy! I_icon_minitimeby Mech 1 twa Yesterday at 10:47 pm

» I said Farewell...
Hello Silverfriends from Italy! I_icon_minitimeby Swingbatter Yesterday at 3:12 pm

» OE Quality Drive Belt
Hello Silverfriends from Italy! I_icon_minitimeby JohnyC Yesterday at 5:05 am

» FOR SALE - 2009 Silver Wing
Hello Silverfriends from Italy! I_icon_minitimeby bkr62rsk Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:28 am

» Drive belt prices
Hello Silverfriends from Italy! I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:28 am

» Latest Observations On My New To Me 2004 SW
Hello Silverfriends from Italy! I_icon_minitimeby Meldrew Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:37 am

» Rear shock longevity
Hello Silverfriends from Italy! I_icon_minitimeby LarryD Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:11 pm

» YSS rear shocks for sale
Hello Silverfriends from Italy! I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:01 pm

» For Sale - New 26g Dr Pulley Sliders
Hello Silverfriends from Italy! I_icon_minitimeby welshman in canada Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:37 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Hello Silverfriends from Italy!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Hello Silverfriends from Italy! Empty
PostSubject: Hello Silverfriends from Italy!   Hello Silverfriends from Italy! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 5:15 pm

I'm one of the 3.000 italians SWCI silverfriends.
I don't speak english , sorry, but i'm happy to know this Silver Wing forum and US silverfriends!
Lamps to you!
Un abbraccio virtuale dall'Italia.
Back to top Go down
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Hello Silverfriends from Italy!   Hello Silverfriends from Italy! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:21 pm

carbris, Benvenuto al luogo. Disporrò un collegamento per un traduttore per le lingue differenti in modo da possiamo tutti comunicare con a vicenda. Ho provato ad unirgli il luogo in Italia che lo straulino ha dato ma isn' t permettendo che me invii un " Introduction". Ma continu aare provare. Benvenuto.

I am using www.babelfish.com to translate this. I will post a link to get to this so we can all communicate with each other. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com
DennisB
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2778
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Hello Silverfriends from Italy!   Hello Silverfriends from Italy! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:04 pm

Hello and welcome aboard. sunny

Ciao e benvenuto a bordo. sunny

DennisB :D

Last edited by DennisB on Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DaveR
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Hello Silverfriends from Italy!   Hello Silverfriends from Italy! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:18 pm

Hello Silver Friends in Italy...This is "Old Dave" in Western Nebraska U.S.A.
We have had a very nice 70 degree early Spring Day so rode about 50 miles on my 2005 SWing. Golfed this morning was just a perfect day. Just played 9 holes but hey, thats O.K. I'm retired and lovin every day. Going to the "Wonderful House" for dinner tonight 'oriental food' ....I'll have "Sweet and Sower Chicken and Pork" Very good I can taste it already. We don't have any Italian here....Ride safe and welcome to the Forum. Your along way away....
Just "Old Dave"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Silverfriends from Italy!   Hello Silverfriends from Italy! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 4:21 am

Note:
CABRIS is our SWCI First MissWing. She ride a beautifull SW400 and in her family they have 3 Silver Wing.

A Rider Family! :D

Note2: JeffR, We too, on SWCI Forum use babelfish, I Post You the URL:

http://66.163.168.225/babelfish/translate_url_content?lp=it_en&url=http%3A%2F%2Fsilverwing.forumfree.net&.intl=it

Otherwise, if you enter in italian, on the top of page You find a little flag to change language Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Silverfriends from Italy!   Hello Silverfriends from Italy! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 11:43 am

How great. My husband does not ride. He has talked about it but was never comfortable when he rode before. I love to ride!
Welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Silverfriends from Italy!   Hello Silverfriends from Italy! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:19 am

Hallo to everybody from Italy.. I’m another member of SWCI.. I Love SW and USA so it’s a must to come and say hallo to your forum!!

Se You..
Back to top Go down
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

PostSubject: Re: Hello Silverfriends from Italy!   Hello Silverfriends from Italy! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 12:57 pm

paolinont,

Welcome to the site and hope you enjoy it. I have joined your site in Italy but I wasn't able to post a message. It kept saying that I need to give a url in order to post. But I will keep trying. Again, Welcome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Silverfriends from Italy!   Hello Silverfriends from Italy! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:13 am

To post a msg You have to register here:
http://silverwing.forumfree.net/?act=Reg&CODE=00

The first row is for your name (alias)
Second for password
third password
fourth confirm password
fifth email address
sixth confir address

After Your registration You can write your msg in this section: (I introduce myself Smile)
http://silverwing.forumfree.net/?f=1387179

See You soon!!!
Back to top Go down
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

PostSubject: Re: Hello Silverfriends from Italy!   Hello Silverfriends from Italy! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:44 pm

paolinont,

I have tried many times to post to the "Introductions" section but I get this message:
You have inserted a not valid URL

I'm not sure what that means since I'm not putting a URL in anywhere. So I will keep trying. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
DickO
Founding Member
DickO

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Hello Silverfriends from Italy!   Hello Silverfriends from Italy! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:33 pm

Hi Cabris,
And another hardy welcome to this forum. I'm one of the newest of the newbie bike riders but have been getting tremendous help and information from this site and others like it. Will be great to see what's being added from the Italian perspective.

PS. The term "Silverfriends"..... First time I've seen it. That's nice; I really like it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Silverfriends from Italy!   Hello Silverfriends from Italy! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Silverfriends from Italy!
Page 1 of 1