Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» LF extended back rest
Best of luck to all in Queensland - Aus. I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Today at 1:55 pm

» Top Box considering that Hi-vis and LED's are my friends
Best of luck to all in Queensland - Aus. I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Today at 12:54 pm

» Drive belt prices
Best of luck to all in Queensland - Aus. I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Today at 5:26 am

» Latest Observations On My New To Me 2004 SW
Best of luck to all in Queensland - Aus. I_icon_minitimeby landisr Yesterday at 9:15 pm

» FOR SALE - 2009 Silver Wing
Best of luck to all in Queensland - Aus. I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Yesterday at 7:27 pm

» New to Me Swing
Best of luck to all in Queensland - Aus. I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Yesterday at 5:39 pm

» I said Farewell...
Best of luck to all in Queensland - Aus. I_icon_minitimeby Swingbatter Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:12 pm

» OE Quality Drive Belt
Best of luck to all in Queensland - Aus. I_icon_minitimeby JohnyC Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:05 am

» Rear shock longevity
Best of luck to all in Queensland - Aus. I_icon_minitimeby LarryD Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:11 pm

» YSS rear shocks for sale
Best of luck to all in Queensland - Aus. I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:01 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Best of luck to all in Queensland - Aus.

Go down 
+2
Waspie
Skippy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Skippy
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
Skippy

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2010-08-18

Best of luck to all in Queensland - Aus. Empty
PostSubject: Best of luck to all in Queensland - Aus.   Best of luck to all in Queensland - Aus. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:24 pm

Just seen the news on the box! As if it couldn't get any worse for those guys No

All the best to any members of the forum who are down there at the moment or who have relatives in the area.
Back to top Go down
Waspie
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Waspie

Number of posts : 2392
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Best of luck to all in Queensland - Aus.   Best of luck to all in Queensland - Aus. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 5:53 pm

My mum used to live in Weipa, pretty glad she moved back home to the UK recently.
Good luck to all those folk who have decided to sit through it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Waspie41
dickie
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
dickie

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Best of luck to all in Queensland - Aus.   Best of luck to all in Queensland - Aus. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:19 pm

Yes, best of luck to all who are in the middle of this mess. Dick
Back to top Go down
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Best of luck to all in Queensland - Aus.   Best of luck to all in Queensland - Aus. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:00 pm

Yes, best of luck to all of you down there. Hope all goes well and there isn't loss of life anywhere.
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com
"Hi Yo"
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Best of luck to all in Queensland - Aus. 510-80

Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Best of luck to all in Queensland - Aus.   Best of luck to all in Queensland - Aus. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:26 am

If anyone can handle it, I'd bet on the folks down under. Hope everyone comes through it safely.
Back to top Go down
KurtPerthWA
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
KurtPerthWA

Number of posts : 1709
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Best of luck to all in Queensland - Aus.   Best of luck to all in Queensland - Aus. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 8:20 am

I am sure the banana benders (Queenslanders) would appreciate your thoughts. I will copy and paste this link onto our clubs national site. There is still much rain over east and the floods are still a problem.Oddly enough, there has only been 1 recorded fatality in Qld, that of a 23 YO male who locked himself in a room with a generator running to supply power.
On the bright side there were 3 births in the refuge centers up there. Many people have lost everything.

Perth is still in drought!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best of luck to all in Queensland - Aus.   Best of luck to all in Queensland - Aus. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best of luck to all in Queensland - Aus.
Page 1 of 1