Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» FOR SALE - 2009 Silver Wing
Greetings from Vancouver Island, Canada I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Today at 6:47 am

» Where can I find top-quality electronic tracks?
Greetings from Vancouver Island, Canada I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Today at 6:43 am

» May 2024 forum picture
Greetings from Vancouver Island, Canada I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Today at 6:41 am

» Strongly considering a one way ride from Texas to Progreso,Mexico and could use some advice
Greetings from Vancouver Island, Canada I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Today at 6:35 am

» Forgive My Rookie Questions
Greetings from Vancouver Island, Canada I_icon_minitimeby Erdoc48 Today at 6:28 am

» Silver Wing for sale - UK
Greetings from Vancouver Island, Canada I_icon_minitimeby StuartBrown Today at 5:15 am

» LF extended back rest
Greetings from Vancouver Island, Canada I_icon_minitimeby LarryD Yesterday at 8:54 pm

» Top Box considering that Hi-vis and LED's are my friends
Greetings from Vancouver Island, Canada I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Yesterday at 12:54 pm

» Drive belt prices
Greetings from Vancouver Island, Canada I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Yesterday at 5:26 am

» Latest Observations On My New To Me 2004 SW
Greetings from Vancouver Island, Canada I_icon_minitimeby landisr Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:15 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Greetings from Vancouver Island, Canada

Go down 
+4
JeffR
Opalsboy
honda_silver
KINN
8 posters
AuthorMessage
KINN
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-07-30

Greetings from Vancouver Island, Canada Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Vancouver Island, Canada   Greetings from Vancouver Island, Canada I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:12 pm

The Island is a great place to ride, and I am thoroughly enjoying my new (2009) Swing.

I've had many bikes both big and small over the years, but the Swing is what's keeping me riding! The forums have been very helpful, and many thanks to DennisB and Big Bird for their encouragement and advice.
Looking forward to participating.
Back to top Go down
honda_silver
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
honda_silver

Number of posts : 2453
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Vancouver Island, Canada   Greetings from Vancouver Island, Canada I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:53 pm

KINN wrote:
The Island is a great place to ride, and I am thoroughly enjoying my new (2009) Swing. .

Welcome to the friendliest Silverwing forum and Silverwing world.
Back to top Go down
Opalsboy
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Opalsboy

Number of posts : 1288
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Vancouver Island, Canada   Greetings from Vancouver Island, Canada I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:17 pm

Welcome Kinn... Is BC Hydro your power utility? I retired from a company that supplied them with components for 17 years. Met some nice Canadians while working there. You are going to meet some really nice people here from all over the world. Glad to have you and look forward to seeing your posts soon.
Back to top Go down
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Vancouver Island, Canada   Greetings from Vancouver Island, Canada I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:32 am

Kinn,

Welcome and hope you enjoy the site. If you get time please create your own folder in the "Album" section and post some pics of your bike and the scenery. We would like to see them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com
jdeereanton
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
jdeereanton

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Vancouver Island, Canada   Greetings from Vancouver Island, Canada I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:30 am

KINN,

Welcome to teh site - enjoy the ride.
Back to top Go down
http://kimdaleanton.wordpress.com
DennisB
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2778
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Vancouver Island, Canada   Greetings from Vancouver Island, Canada I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:30 am

Hi KINN,

This is my official...Welcome to the forum. I'm very happy you decided to join in.

You live in a most beautiful part of North America. I'd like to visit someday on my scooter.

Again, Welcome. Greetings from Vancouver Island, Canada Icon_sunny
Back to top Go down
MikeO
Site Admin
MikeO

Number of posts : 3794
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Vancouver Island, Canada   Greetings from Vancouver Island, Canada I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:49 am

Hello and welcome from sunny Belgium! Greetings from Vancouver Island, Canada Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
crahar
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
crahar

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2009-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Vancouver Island, Canada   Greetings from Vancouver Island, Canada I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:25 am

Howdy hope you enjoy the read and the ride. I find this to be one of the most friendly an the most useful sites around.
Craig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Vancouver Island, Canada   Greetings from Vancouver Island, Canada I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:02 pm

Greetings from the Beautiful, Friendly and Fantastic Place to Ride that is TENNESSEE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Vancouver Island, Canada   Greetings from Vancouver Island, Canada I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Vancouver Island, Canada
Page 1 of 1