Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hobbies? (Besides maxi scooters, of course?)
How to view links to silverwing.org from this site I_icon_minitimeby BrianInVA Yesterday at 9:19 pm

» Modifying Honda Silver Wing 600
How to view links to silverwing.org from this site I_icon_minitimeby Frenchy Sat May 04, 2024 4:11 pm

» checking the oil
How to view links to silverwing.org from this site I_icon_minitimeby Erdoc48 Fri May 03, 2024 7:41 am

» Poor man’s Power Commander: IAT Sensor modification (Intake Air Temp Sensor)
How to view links to silverwing.org from this site I_icon_minitimeby gavinfdavies Fri May 03, 2024 3:33 am

» Sinko De Mayo
How to view links to silverwing.org from this site I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Thu May 02, 2024 7:10 am

» May 2024 forum picture
How to view links to silverwing.org from this site I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Thu May 02, 2024 4:42 am

» Strongly considering a one way ride from Texas to Progreso,Mexico and could use some advice
How to view links to silverwing.org from this site I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:08 pm

» LF extended back rest
How to view links to silverwing.org from this site I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:14 pm

» FOR SALE - 2009 Silver Wing
How to view links to silverwing.org from this site I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:47 am

» Where can I find top-quality electronic tracks?
How to view links to silverwing.org from this site I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:43 am

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

How to view links to silverwing.org from this site

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
edbancro
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2009-10-30

How to view links to silverwing.org from this site Empty
PostSubject: How to view links to silverwing.org from this site   How to view links to silverwing.org from this site I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:20 pm

[Previous comments removed by author. What remains is all you really need to know:]

Just copy and paste the link instead of clicking on it. This is the most straightforward solution, albeit somewhat annoying. Or disable referers/referrers (this is a good privacy move anyway).

Last edited by edbancro on Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
masscoot
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider
masscoot

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: How to view links to silverwing.org from this site   How to view links to silverwing.org from this site I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:57 pm

Ed,

Your only stirring the pot! Lets get over this an move along. The opposition has been there since the day this site was created...and is not likely to change anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: How to view links to silverwing.org from this site   How to view links to silverwing.org from this site I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:56 pm

Ed,

Thanks for the hints but I just posted that the links aren't working, at least for me, so others don't go to trouble to give them. If they work for some fine, but if they don't then that is fine too. Im not sure why he wouldn't want more traffic at his site but he doesn't so no big deal. Like Paul said.. I guess this site stirred up some trouble with the other owner. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com
buddy19520
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider
buddy19520

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2010-02-28

PostSubject: Re: How to view links to silverwing.org from this site   How to view links to silverwing.org from this site I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:12 pm

Boy, I'm getting all confused about which site is which site! I mean, they both have silverwing in them, so it makes it hard to tell one from the other. I suggest that we give each site a new name so it is easier to tell them apart. I suggest that we call this site Hatfield.

Hmmmm, wonder what we can call the other site! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
joncallihan
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 1025
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: How to view links to silverwing.org from this site   How to view links to silverwing.org from this site I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:27 pm

Nah, it's Brit -- can't be McCoy. How to view links to silverwing.org from this site Alien How to view links to silverwing.org from this site Alien How to view links to silverwing.org from this site Alien How to view links to silverwing.org from this site Alien
Back to top Go down
http://www.joncallihan.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to view links to silverwing.org from this site   How to view links to silverwing.org from this site I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to view links to silverwing.org from this site
Page 1 of 1