Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Top Box considering that Hi-vis and LED's are my friends
Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle? I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Today at 9:09 am

» Drive belt prices
Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle? I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Today at 5:26 am

» Latest Observations On My New To Me 2004 SW
Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle? I_icon_minitimeby landisr Yesterday at 9:15 pm

» FOR SALE - 2009 Silver Wing
Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle? I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Yesterday at 7:27 pm

» New to Me Swing
Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle? I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Yesterday at 5:39 pm

» LF extended back rest
Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle? I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Yesterday at 4:42 pm

» I said Farewell...
Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle? I_icon_minitimeby Swingbatter Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:12 pm

» OE Quality Drive Belt
Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle? I_icon_minitimeby JohnyC Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:05 am

» Rear shock longevity
Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle? I_icon_minitimeby LarryD Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:11 pm

» YSS rear shocks for sale
Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle? I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:01 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle?

Go down 
+25
Okiebezer
som2002
Peach
papa johns
Old Limey
honda_silver
scooterog
The Scootist
MikeO
DennisB
trouble1100
buddy19520
MaxB
duke
skiwoods
billc.
dickie
exavid
allhondascoots
J.R.
masscoot
jdeereanton
KurtPerthWA
BlueSwing06
tankyuong
29 posters
AuthorMessage
tankyuong
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider
tankyuong

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2009-07-12

Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle?   Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:32 pm

Thinking about buying a small 150cc chinese scooter to maneuver around town and to add to the collection
Back to top Go down
BlueSwing06
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
BlueSwing06

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle?   Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 12:38 am

Watch out for most of the Chinese scoots. You end up spending more on repairs than just buying a "name" brand. Money wise Kymco makes a People 150 for around 2,799. A buddy of mine bought a small chinese scoot for in town runs....has regretted it ever since. He now owns a Kymco and loves it.
Back to top Go down
KurtPerthWA
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
KurtPerthWA

Number of posts : 1709
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle?   Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:10 am

Yeah, be careful.
former V moto owner!
Back to top Go down
jdeereanton
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
jdeereanton

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle?   Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:20 am

We have two SilverWings.

Stick with KYMCO or SYM, if looking at a Cheap Chinese Scooter (CCS). Sometimes the 'S' means something other than 'Scooter' if ya know what I mean wink - wink.
Back to top Go down
http://kimdaleanton.wordpress.com
masscoot
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider
masscoot

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle?   Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:35 am

At one point I had 3, modded 70cc Tomos moped, 125cc 2-stroke honda Aero and my Silverwing. Sold the moped and the 125 for some great prices back a couple years at the top of the bubble! Currently back to just the SW.
Back to top Go down
J.R.
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
J.R.

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle?   Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:27 am

I do have a cheap 150 that my wife now drives....the above posts are right. The problems are quality, top speed, finding someone to work on it, etc. It might be best to spend a little more for a four stroke 250 or 400 used scooter. J.R.
Back to top Go down
allhondascoots
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
allhondascoots

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle?   Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:38 pm

Its not a hobby, its an addiction:

I can never bash CCS "Cheap Chinese Scoots"
I started this hobby on a Metian something or other that I got new for free....
sold it for $500 and the new owners have never started it since.

Currently All honda (4 ) scoots:

Next came the 05 Ruckus:
Mostly stock, Stickers, Showa Shock, Rear fender trim mod.
Still have it
Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle? DSC01403

Next came the 06 Big Ruckus.
Bought it new and have thoughly molested it.
Paint. Ohlins Shock. J Costa, other detailing of questionable taste and utility:

Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle? DSC02838

Then I stole an 1990 Elite 250 that was being neglegted by my sister.
Went through it and made a reliable, stock, clean unit. It's a fast mofo...

Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle? DSC04570Changed

Now I've got the S'wing and still going through it.
Tires, plugs, fluids, filter, some minor trim repair.

Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle? Swing002

Pic of CF wrap exhaust shield:

Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle? Copyofmuffler001
Back to top Go down
tankyuong
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider
tankyuong

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle?   Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:37 pm

Very nice hobby there
Back to top Go down
exavid
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2658
Registration date : 2009-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle?   Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 1:24 am

Like my signature says, 1993 Goldwing Aspencade, 2004 Silverwing and a Schwinn mountain bike with a 49cc Chinese engine kit on it. The motorbike is a real kick to ride. Oh yeah, a Norco Corsa II city bicycle. Basically if it's got two wheels in tandem (don't like the Segway) I'll ride it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle?   Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 10:09 am

I love my Silverwing but have thought about getting another Helix for short rides. My husband just bought a Silverwing so we will have to make some room in the garage!!!
Back to top Go down
dickie
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
dickie

Number of posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle?   Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:26 am

GL1500, Swing, H.D. Topper, all old stuff. I do have an XL125 up in storage that needs a bunch of attention. Dick
Back to top Go down
billc.
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
billc.

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle?   Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 3:41 pm

I started with an 1987 Elite 150 and bought a 1984 Elite 125 for my wife. They were fun but not practical for 4-lane roads...so I bought at 1997 PC800 which was awsome...but a little too heavy for neighborhood riding and weighed too much for my 5'3" wife to handle...so I sold them all and got the 2003 Silverwing......."AND THAT HAS MADE ALL THE DIFFERENCE!!!" Comfort, Speed, Power, Carrying Capacity, Weather friendly... For what it is, there is none FINER...billc.
Back to top Go down
skiwoods
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
skiwoods

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle?   Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:16 pm

I only have my SW, however I know that sometime in the next couple of years I will add either an ST-1300 or Gold Wing. The SW WILL be a keeper as my around town kind of ride.
Back to top Go down
http://www.windycitylaser.com/flying.htm
duke
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-03-04

PostSubject: running out of room   Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:12 am

After picking up the swing I realized that I have 5 A yamaha 50cc the calefo rizzato
50 the derbi gp1. thats the water cooled 2 stroke high comp {13-1} that will do 60 mph on the flat . now the swing and the big dog st1300. Something has to go
any interest in the derbi anyone
Back to top Go down
MaxB
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider
MaxB

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle?   Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:31 am

I have a couple :
2001 reflex (At daughters) soon to be turned over
2003 reflex (at daughter's) soon to be turned over
2003 Silverwing
2005 Honda VTX 1300
'84 GL 1200 goldwing (in restoration mode)
many more in the past , back to the first a '64 Honda super 90.
I got into scooters because my daughter wanted one.. Liked them a lot. so got more... addicted now...I call them my UAS...Urban assault scooters. HAHAHHAHA
This is the first time that I can ride with all of my kids at once.. Priceless.
MaxB
Back to top Go down
duke
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-03-04

PostSubject: Thats so cool max   Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:55 pm

I got to tell you after 200 thous or so miles on motorcycles some of most memorable
rides have been blasting along a wisconsin hill and dale out in the country on 50cc moped.You know a full grown man in a full tuck big grin on his face passing cars if he can git um on a hill . the wail of a 2 stroke. bugs in yer teeth oh ya! my califo rizzato
runs with the wind but will not keep a rear axel. Its the weirdest thing Yes its down
again oh well!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: re: Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle?   Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:53 pm

My wife rides a 2008 Kymco Grandvista 250 and loves it. I have a 2008 Silverwing and a 2007 Dyna Superglide.
Back to top Go down
buddy19520
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider
buddy19520

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2010-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle?   Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:27 am

I have the Swing and two mainland China scoots from ZNEN. My wife and I bought them before the Swing and so far, they have been very reliable. However, we bought them from a brick and mortar local dealer who provides an actual warranty and includes the 200, 600, 1000 and 2000 mile services as part of the purchase price. We have had very little go wrong with them - mine has over 2100 miles on it and my wife's has just over 600 miles.

We actually took them out Sunday and had a great time. They are light and manueverable and perfect for sub-50 mph rides. Here is what mine looks like
http://carolinafunmachines.com/ZN150TF.aspx
and here is my wife's http://www.motortoyshop.com/assets/images/vintage-m.jpg

Hopefully the links will work. We got them at Carolina Fun Machines.

So my suggestion is to either get a locally supported cheap chinese scoot, or stick with a used name-brand scoot (Kymco, SYM, Genuine, Vespa, E-ton, Honda, Yamaha all come to mind). If you are really interested in the cheap chinese stuff, go to Scootdawg.proboards.com - it is the best resource for the mainland chinese machines. It seems that, if you get a drop-shipped scoot in a crate, you have a high probability of problems.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Newbie Scot with two Silverwings   Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle? I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:52 pm

Hi,

I was inconsolable some years back at having to part with my beloved BMW R1100RT because it was becoming difficult to get on and off due to limited hip rotation. So I bought myself a new 2004 Silverwing and liked it so much that I bought a second one (also new and 2004) to keep in the USA for my annual touring holiday.

I also have a Suzuki AN 125 which I use as a runabout around my home town near Stirling in Scotland.

I've just signed on to this forum.

John B
Back to top Go down
trouble1100
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider
trouble1100

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2010-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle?   Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle? I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:22 pm

Resurrected 03 Reflex (36k and runs like new!
04 GL1800A
04 TRX 350 ES
06 Silverwing
07 Burgman 400

And a partridge in a pear tree.............
Back to top Go down
DennisB
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2778
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle?   Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle? I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:26 pm

Hey John,

Welcome to the forum, Happy to have you on board.
Back to top Go down
MikeO
Site Admin
MikeO

Number of posts : 3794
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle?   Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle? I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:46 am

Hello John - welcome from me, too. Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle? Icon_smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle?   Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle? I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:03 pm

I have an 03 Reflex with 48000 miles and an 04 Silverwing with 65000 miles. Both ride very well. Had some trouble with wiring last year with the Wing (connectors were unclean, or something like that). Have ridden both this year but our weather has been one good day followed by 6 days of rain and/or snow, so not long trips.
I enjoy reading the comments and contributions to this forum. Nice to "know" all of you.
Back to top Go down
exavid
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2658
Registration date : 2009-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle?   Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle? I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:01 am

Three, a Goldwing, Silverwing and a Bronzewing! The bronzewing is actually a Schwinn mountain bike in which I installed a Chinese 49cc two stroke engine. It's a kick to ride, I think it's because I had an unrequited desire for a Whizzer motorbike.
Back to top Go down
The Scootist
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
The Scootist

Number of posts : 693
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle?   Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle? I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:11 pm

Right now I only have the Silverwing, but I am looking to add another steed to the garage. Maybe one of those sexy sport-touring varieties. The 2010 Kawasaki Concours 14 looks awful good to me... If you guys could have another bike - any bike - what would you get and why?
Back to top Go down
scooterog
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle?   Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle? I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 4:10 pm

04 Reflex saved from a barn

95 Honda Magna crashed, looks ok, cost me most of my left kneecap

1963 Cushman Silver Eagle with an 18hp B&S shoehorned into it...

looking for a silverwing

Rog
Back to top Go down
honda_silver
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
honda_silver

Number of posts : 2453
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle?   Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle? I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 4:31 pm

scooterog wrote:
looking for a silverwing

There is an ABS SWing for sale ... I believe in the Lower Alabama/Florida Pan Handle http://silverwing.org/cgi-bin/user_info.pl?uid=2726
http://silverwing.org/cgi-bin/user_info.pl?uid=2726
Back to top Go down
Old Limey
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
Old Limey

Number of posts : 921
Registration date : 2010-06-09

PostSubject: More than one scooter/bike   Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:09 pm

I bought a Suzuki 400 scooter in
November.It was a2000 reg with
15000mls up,after problems[health]
riding my Deauville motorcycle.
It is the main reason i bought my
Silverwing. The Burgman does about
80mls to the gallon, and is great for
short runs.In the 2wks i have had
the silverwing,I seem to get around
60/70mls pr gall.I bet riding in
England is a lot different than riding
in USA.
Back to top Go down
jdeereanton
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
jdeereanton

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle?   Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:11 pm

Old Limey,

Welcome to the site. Do you still have the Deauville? I'm very interested in that bike as we now have it as an option (NT700) here in the states.

Do feel free to start a new thread on the topic.
Back to top Go down
papa johns
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2010-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle?   Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:21 pm

2007 Silver Wing
Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle? Florida2009031

1986 Helix
Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle? IMG_1101
Back to top Go down
Peach
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2010-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle?   Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:53 am

I have a 50cc Elite and a 125cc Yamaha. Both are listed on Craigslist and worth every penny we're asking for them. Too bad nobody wants to buy them Sad
Back to top Go down
som2002
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
som2002

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle?   Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:47 am

yes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fquick.com/som2002
Okiebezer
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Okiebezer

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle?   Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:35 pm

Just a Buddy 125 I used for transport to work when gas got up to $4 / gallon. Beat my Truck at 14... Buddy got 80+ with no problems whatsoever. Course, I am pretty good sized guy. Still have it and will ride occassionally or until my wife confiscates it for herself. I would NOT recommend one of the cheaper Chinese scoots. I have a friend at my church that has had nothing but trouble after about 5 months. Can't seem to find what the issue is.

I just bought a 2004 SWing and so far have only added the Power Commander. Took all of 20 minutes in the 103 degree heat, but was well worth it. Even with a stock map it seems to be much smoother through acceleration up to 80 or so, haven't gone beyond that since change. But it really was smoother. I also have a K&N filter on the way.
Back to top Go down
ronjr009
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
ronjr009

Number of posts : 180

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle?   Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:58 am

Yup....

I've got the 03' Swing of course with 15k on the clock. I also have a yellow 2005 Honda Helix with 27k on the clock. Still ride the Helix quite regularly around town for errands and going back and forth to work as it is very fuel efficient. Use the Swing for weekends and touring. Love em' both.
Back to top Go down
jdeereanton
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
jdeereanton

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle?   Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:05 am

Okiebezer

Welcome to the site.
Back to top Go down
DennisB
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2778

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle?   Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:55 pm

Hi Okiebezer,
Welcome to the forum. Happy you decided to join in. Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle? Icon_sunny

Thank You for your input on the Power Commander. I sure would like to install one on my scooter someday.

Again, Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Skyman
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle?   Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:43 pm

Yes, I have two (so far) a 2010 Elite with about 3K on her and a 2003 Reflex with 4600 hundred on her now. I ride them both but I have put the most on the Reflex in the last couple of weeks. Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle? Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
model28a
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
model28a

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle?   Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:14 pm

1984 Honda aeroNH80, 1986 Honda Elite CH250, 2007 E-TON PN-2G 50cc, 2007
Yamaha Morphous CP250W, 2008 Honda Silver Wing FSC600A, and I jest sold my 2005 Suzuki
Bergman AN400S,and 2009 Q-Link Commuter CM250.I must be addicted or something.
Back to top Go down
Darkeswinger
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Darkeswinger

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle?   Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:35 pm

I have the Swing of course, and I just giggle whenever I ride it, it is so much fun. I also have a 150cc Chinese scooter that was the reason that I bought the Honda. The Chinese scooter is fun, but would probably be more fun if I weighed 175 instead of 230. Long rides at top speed 48MPH shreds the belts, ouch!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle?   Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone Else With More Than One Scooter or Motorcycle?
Page 1 of 1