Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hobbies? (Besides maxi scooters, of course?)
New to Forum - Any Western N. Carolina Members I_icon_minitimeby BrianInVA Yesterday at 9:19 pm

» Modifying Honda Silver Wing 600
New to Forum - Any Western N. Carolina Members I_icon_minitimeby Frenchy Sat May 04, 2024 4:11 pm

» checking the oil
New to Forum - Any Western N. Carolina Members I_icon_minitimeby Erdoc48 Fri May 03, 2024 7:41 am

» Poor man’s Power Commander: IAT Sensor modification (Intake Air Temp Sensor)
New to Forum - Any Western N. Carolina Members I_icon_minitimeby gavinfdavies Fri May 03, 2024 3:33 am

» Sinko De Mayo
New to Forum - Any Western N. Carolina Members I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Thu May 02, 2024 7:10 am

» May 2024 forum picture
New to Forum - Any Western N. Carolina Members I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Thu May 02, 2024 4:42 am

» Strongly considering a one way ride from Texas to Progreso,Mexico and could use some advice
New to Forum - Any Western N. Carolina Members I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:08 pm

» LF extended back rest
New to Forum - Any Western N. Carolina Members I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:14 pm

» FOR SALE - 2009 Silver Wing
New to Forum - Any Western N. Carolina Members I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:47 am

» Where can I find top-quality electronic tracks?
New to Forum - Any Western N. Carolina Members I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:43 am

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

New to Forum - Any Western N. Carolina Members

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zamamick66
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2022-09-04

New to Forum - Any Western N. Carolina Members Empty
PostSubject: New to Forum - Any Western N. Carolina Members   New to Forum - Any Western N. Carolina Members I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2022 10:52 pm

Interested in meeting other Members in the Asheville and SW North Carolina area. I live in Sylva and am new to scooters, but not Two Wheels. I still have too many motorcycles but am seriously leaning towards the Swing. The comfort and performance are both surprising. Wish I knew as much about scooters as I do MC's ... learned most of it from other riders and I'm hoping to do the same from the many experienced folks that frequent this Forum.
Back to top Go down
sonuvabug
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
sonuvabug

Number of posts : 929
Registration date : 2010-09-15

New to Forum - Any Western N. Carolina Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Forum - Any Western N. Carolina Members   New to Forum - Any Western N. Carolina Members I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2022 10:29 am

Boy are you ever blessed with some of the greatest hilly and curvy riding roads.  Recently spent a week in your neck of the woods using Maggie Valley as our base.  Even rode through Sylva at one point.  Also found the best smoked brisket sandwich we've ever had at the Highlands Smokehouse during one of our exploratory rides.  If we were closer, we'd ride with you!
Back to top Go down

New to Forum - Any Western N. Carolina Members
Page 1 of 1