Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» LF extended back rest
Hello, Thanks for the add into this group!! I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Today at 1:55 pm

» Top Box considering that Hi-vis and LED's are my friends
Hello, Thanks for the add into this group!! I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Today at 12:54 pm

» Drive belt prices
Hello, Thanks for the add into this group!! I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Today at 5:26 am

» Latest Observations On My New To Me 2004 SW
Hello, Thanks for the add into this group!! I_icon_minitimeby landisr Yesterday at 9:15 pm

» FOR SALE - 2009 Silver Wing
Hello, Thanks for the add into this group!! I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Yesterday at 7:27 pm

» New to Me Swing
Hello, Thanks for the add into this group!! I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Yesterday at 5:39 pm

» I said Farewell...
Hello, Thanks for the add into this group!! I_icon_minitimeby Swingbatter Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:12 pm

» OE Quality Drive Belt
Hello, Thanks for the add into this group!! I_icon_minitimeby JohnyC Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:05 am

» Rear shock longevity
Hello, Thanks for the add into this group!! I_icon_minitimeby LarryD Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:11 pm

» YSS rear shocks for sale
Hello, Thanks for the add into this group!! I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:01 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Hello, Thanks for the add into this group!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RadRich34
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2022-08-31

Hello, Thanks for the add into this group!! Empty
PostSubject: Hello, Thanks for the add into this group!!   Hello, Thanks for the add into this group!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2022 2:42 pm

Hello,
i want to introduce myself. My name is Rich Buchanan, I live in NW, Indiana. I had a silverwing about 4 years ago. Absolutely loved it. ended up selling it to get into the bigger bike scene. Since then have sold the big bike, and went smaller and lighter. I have a royal enfield classic 500, and a Triumph T120 Bonneville. I love both these bikes. I also have come across a silverwing just a few days ago. I have some problems to overcome with the Silverwing, I will leave that to other parts of this forum.
Thanks again, and Hello!!!
Back to top Go down
GHM-PM
Site Admin
GHM-PM

Number of posts : 2555
Registration date : 2012-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Thanks for the add into this group!!   Hello, Thanks for the add into this group!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2022 7:29 am

Welcome! This forum has loads of info that will help you! Note the pictorials that help with repairs and maintenance, I refer to them a lot.
Back to top Go down
bergwerk
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2021-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Thanks for the add into this group!!   Hello, Thanks for the add into this group!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2022 1:51 am

Pictures! Pictures! Also of the Enfield please Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Thanks for the add into this group!!   Hello, Thanks for the add into this group!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, Thanks for the add into this group!!
Page 1 of 1