Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» LF extended back rest
Assistance in putting on plastics and fairings. What first... I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Today at 4:42 pm

» New to Me Swing
Assistance in putting on plastics and fairings. What first... I_icon_minitimeby Mech 1 twa Yesterday at 10:47 pm

» I said Farewell...
Assistance in putting on plastics and fairings. What first... I_icon_minitimeby Swingbatter Yesterday at 3:12 pm

» OE Quality Drive Belt
Assistance in putting on plastics and fairings. What first... I_icon_minitimeby JohnyC Yesterday at 5:05 am

» FOR SALE - 2009 Silver Wing
Assistance in putting on plastics and fairings. What first... I_icon_minitimeby bkr62rsk Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:28 am

» Drive belt prices
Assistance in putting on plastics and fairings. What first... I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:28 am

» Latest Observations On My New To Me 2004 SW
Assistance in putting on plastics and fairings. What first... I_icon_minitimeby Meldrew Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:37 am

» Rear shock longevity
Assistance in putting on plastics and fairings. What first... I_icon_minitimeby LarryD Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:11 pm

» YSS rear shocks for sale
Assistance in putting on plastics and fairings. What first... I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:01 pm

» For Sale - New 26g Dr Pulley Sliders
Assistance in putting on plastics and fairings. What first... I_icon_minitimeby welshman in canada Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:37 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Assistance in putting on plastics and fairings. What first...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hottt
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2022-05-06

Assistance in putting on plastics and fairings. What first... Empty
PostSubject: Assistance in putting on plastics and fairings. What first...   Assistance in putting on plastics and fairings. What first... I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2022 1:55 pm

Hello, I have a swt600 and I took apart almost all the plastics to refresh. Does anyone have a guide on how to submit one by one? I haven't taken pictures of myself and will be taking it for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Dutch SilverWing
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Dutch SilverWing

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2020-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Assistance in putting on plastics and fairings. What first...   Assistance in putting on plastics and fairings. What first... I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2022 3:03 am

Maybe the service manual can help you
It's found in a Facebook group called: Honda SilverWing scooters 582cc. I have download the file to my phone. Good Luck in fixing your SW. A small tip, take your time and on YouTube there are video's to be found.
https://m.facebook.com/groups/167150373692150/permalink/452001751873676/
Back to top Go down
Meldrew
Visiting Curmudgeon
Meldrew

Number of posts : 4178
Registration date : 2010-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Assistance in putting on plastics and fairings. What first...   Assistance in putting on plastics and fairings. What first... I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2022 3:22 am

Hottt is asking for information about the SW-T 600 version of the Silver Wing. This version has twin headlights and other cosmetic changes to the body panels.

The members on here and the various Facebook groups are predominantly in North America and own the original FSC models. The SW-T Silver Wing never made it to the UK or USA.
Back to top Go down
The Dude
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
The Dude

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2022-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Assistance in putting on plastics and fairings. What first...   Assistance in putting on plastics and fairings. What first... I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2022 3:33 pm

I would start with the lower skirt panels and work up from there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assistance in putting on plastics and fairings. What first...   Assistance in putting on plastics and fairings. What first... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assistance in putting on plastics and fairings. What first...
Page 1 of 1