Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Latest Observations On My New To Me 2004 SW
New member Dave with two Silverwings(one is trike) I_icon_minitimeby landisr Yesterday at 9:15 pm

» Drive belt prices
New member Dave with two Silverwings(one is trike) I_icon_minitimeby landisr Yesterday at 8:28 pm

» FOR SALE - 2009 Silver Wing
New member Dave with two Silverwings(one is trike) I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Yesterday at 7:27 pm

» Top Box considering that Hi-vis and LED's are my friends
New member Dave with two Silverwings(one is trike) I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Yesterday at 7:16 pm

» New to Me Swing
New member Dave with two Silverwings(one is trike) I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Yesterday at 5:39 pm

» LF extended back rest
New member Dave with two Silverwings(one is trike) I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Yesterday at 4:42 pm

» I said Farewell...
New member Dave with two Silverwings(one is trike) I_icon_minitimeby Swingbatter Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:12 pm

» OE Quality Drive Belt
New member Dave with two Silverwings(one is trike) I_icon_minitimeby JohnyC Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:05 am

» Rear shock longevity
New member Dave with two Silverwings(one is trike) I_icon_minitimeby LarryD Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:11 pm

» YSS rear shocks for sale
New member Dave with two Silverwings(one is trike) I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:01 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

New member Dave with two Silverwings(one is trike)

Go down 
+3
sonuvabug
oldwingguy
Scooter
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Scooter
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2021-03-20

New member Dave with two Silverwings(one is trike) Empty
PostSubject: New member Dave with two Silverwings(one is trike)   New member Dave with two Silverwings(one is trike) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:38 pm

Hi: I just found this forum. I used to ride a VMax with Supertrap comp open end headers that had also been moded to have V-Boost right from idle. So it was weird for me to go to a scooter instead!! But i really enjoyed riding my 600 swing to work and back(no more leg cramps like on the VMax and no more shifting or acting crazy!!)
Back to top Go down
oldwingguy
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 1936
Registration date : 2016-01-29

PostSubject: Re: New member Dave with two Silverwings(one is trike)   New member Dave with two Silverwings(one is trike) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2021 8:20 am

Welcome aboard from o-HI-o Scooter, 2 S'Wings indeed. Smile
Back to top Go down
Scooter
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2021-03-20

PostSubject: Re: New member Dave with two Silverwings(one is trike)   New member Dave with two Silverwings(one is trike) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2021 11:03 am

Yes since going to a scooter I am a guy that has to buy them all and check them out. So I started with a Kymco People 200 then a Suzuki Burgman 400, Honda PCX 150,Suzuki Burghman 650,Honda helix 250,two Honda Hobbits,and now two Swing 600s. I likes the power mode on the 650 Burguhman but I like the more nimble swing more(Just my opinion) but all the scooters above were great models and each had there pros and cons.
Back to top Go down
sonuvabug
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
sonuvabug

Number of posts : 929
Registration date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: New member Dave with two Silverwings(one is trike)   New member Dave with two Silverwings(one is trike) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2021 11:29 am

Welcome aboard the board Scooter.
Back to top Go down
Dale N.
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Dale N.

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2014-02-13

PostSubject: Re: New member Dave with two Silverwings(one is trike)   New member Dave with two Silverwings(one is trike) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2021 7:42 pm

Welcome Scooter to the BEST SWing site on the net. Lots of info here with people ready and willing to help. The "Search" box at the top left is your friend.
I have an 08 SWing trike. It has the Motor Trike Kit on it.
New member Dave with two Silverwings(one is trike) Coborn34
Back to top Go down
AldusFran
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2015-06-13

PostSubject: Re: New member Dave with two Silverwings(one is trike)   New member Dave with two Silverwings(one is trike) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2021 1:47 pm

Welcome Dave, hope you'll enjoy this site. I'm on my fourth Swing and keep coming back after contemplating a Burgman 650 but I think they are too complicated (checking oil and electric shifting).
Back to top Go down
fs23454
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2022-07-24

PostSubject: Re: New member Dave with two Silverwings(one is trike)   New member Dave with two Silverwings(one is trike) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2022 6:40 pm

Have a question for the Trike community. Specifically. GT3 Motortrike. How do you drain and refill the final drive?
I have the service manual (online for 15 bucks or so pdf download) but, of course trikes are not covered but, it takes me to the correct place anyway but, with the trike kit, I am not able to guess which bolt is for the filler port and maybe I am blind, the drain bolt would be nice to find also.
Thanks
Old Salt
Back to top Go down
Weegie
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2022-08-22

PostSubject: Hello from Missouri   New member Dave with two Silverwings(one is trike) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2022 10:49 am

Welcome Dave.. Your gonna LIKE it here.. I only have one SWing but I LOVE this machine..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member Dave with two Silverwings(one is trike)   New member Dave with two Silverwings(one is trike) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New member Dave with two Silverwings(one is trike)
Page 1 of 1