Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» YSS rear shocks for sale
Morphous Review I_icon_minitimeby StuartBrown Today at 12:11 pm

» checking the oil
Morphous Review I_icon_minitimeby COMick Yesterday at 9:46 am

» Hobbies? (Besides maxi scooters, of course?)
Morphous Review I_icon_minitimeby Erdoc48 Yesterday at 6:46 am

» Modifying Honda Silver Wing 600
Morphous Review I_icon_minitimeby Frenchy Sat May 04, 2024 4:11 pm

» Poor man’s Power Commander: IAT Sensor modification (Intake Air Temp Sensor)
Morphous Review I_icon_minitimeby gavinfdavies Fri May 03, 2024 3:33 am

» Sinko De Mayo
Morphous Review I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Thu May 02, 2024 7:10 am

» May 2024 forum picture
Morphous Review I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Thu May 02, 2024 4:42 am

» Strongly considering a one way ride from Texas to Progreso,Mexico and could use some advice
Morphous Review I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:08 pm

» LF extended back rest
Morphous Review I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:14 pm

» FOR SALE - 2009 Silver Wing
Morphous Review I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:47 am

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Morphous Review

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Morphous Review Empty
PostSubject: Morphous Review   Morphous Review I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:35 pm

Hello to all interested parties. The scooters that I own are 2004 Silverwing, 2007 400 Burgie, 2007 Yamaha Morphous, 2005 Honda Ruckus. I ride all of these and enjoy them all. They ride and handle differently but all are good. My wife Donna and I ride the Ruckus around the farm and to town for quick pickups. Of coarse the Silverwing is my favorite and gets the most miles and mods. The Bergie 400 is a little slower from take off but is just as comfortable as the Swing on the long haul. Donna and I ride these bikes on long trips as often as possible and I would not hesitate to tour coast to coast on either one and would have a hard time picking one over the other for touring. I have ridden the Morphous the least because I really didnt need it. I bought it mostly out of two wheel lust. I had the money and the price was right. As soon as I bought it which was in October I taged it and went to ridding around. It is amasing to me that you can cruise all day on a 250 CC bike. It runs and starts like new because it has low miles. I can't tell you how many right now because I am away from home for the next 25 days working but it is under 3000. The ride is great and the seat is softer than the other bikes and seams to hold up well. The storage is great and I especially like the trunk. It sits lower to the ground than the Bergie or Swing and your feet are more out in front of you like in a car. For longer trips I would put a taller windshild but for crusing and errands it is fine. Top crusing speed is 62 to 65 but it does that consistently even in windy situations. All and all this is a great scooter but I realize if I keep it that it will not get used. I am selling it to get a couple trailers to go behind the Bergie and swing because Donna and I like to tour and camp out. David V.
Back to top Go down
misterroy2
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-08-20

Morphous Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morphous Review   Morphous Review I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 3:34 pm

I had a 2007 morphous 250 it was a grate scooter handled very well had good top end 82 mph for short burst and I am a heavy weight wanted sompthing clouser to a goldwing hence my silverwing that I triked to keep up my image with the gold wingers (lol)

misterroy
Back to top Go down

Morphous Review
Page 1 of 1