Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Rear shock longevity
Introduction: Hello from Gap, pa I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Today at 4:10 am

» Final Drive Noise banished
Introduction: Hello from Gap, pa I_icon_minitimeby dovahkiin Yesterday at 10:29 pm

» Latest Observations On My New To Me 2004 SW
Introduction: Hello from Gap, pa I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Yesterday at 4:40 am

» What did you do to your SW today.
Introduction: Hello from Gap, pa I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:26 pm

» YSS rear shocks
Introduction: Hello from Gap, pa I_icon_minitimeby StuartBrown Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:36 am

» New to Me Swing
Introduction: Hello from Gap, pa I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:06 pm

» SOLD 2004 Honda Silver Wing for sale, tastefully modded SOLD
Introduction: Hello from Gap, pa I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:29 am

» peace, love and life
Introduction: Hello from Gap, pa I_icon_minitimeby cello33 Fri Apr 12, 2024 3:35 pm

» Fork specs, please help before 9/4/2024
Introduction: Hello from Gap, pa I_icon_minitimeby Anders L Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:58 am

» Forgive My Rookie Questions
Introduction: Hello from Gap, pa I_icon_minitimeby AldusFran Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:16 am

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Introduction: Hello from Gap, pa

Go down 
+5
Cookie
NWSSC
Cosmic_Jumper
Dale N.
Eddiej123
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Eddiej123
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2016-10-10

Introduction: Hello from Gap, pa Empty
PostSubject: Introduction: Hello from Gap, pa   Introduction: Hello from Gap, pa I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 7:06 pm

Hello everyone! My name is Ed Johnson and I have been a motorcyclist from the age 18 1991 till the year 2001. Now I'm back into motorcycling as of 2016! I was always a motorcycle guy, but was always interested in scooters. Thru the years I learned about the Honda silverwing. I picked up a 2008 Honda silverwing at LancasterHond, in East Petersburg, pa. I love it.
I live in Gap, pa in Lancaster county (home of the Amish). I am also looking for a silverwing group to ride with, if any?
Thanks for your time, looking forward to meeting all of you Gus and gals!!!
Thanks,
Ed Johnson
Back to top Go down
Dale N.
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Dale N.

Number of posts : 1982
Registration date : 2014-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Introduction: Hello from Gap, pa   Introduction: Hello from Gap, pa I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 7:30 pm

Welcome Ed to the best SWing site on the Net. There's lots of friendly people here with lots of knowledge reading and willing to help.

I also have an 08 SWing and love it. I'm ending my third season with it and can't wait for next summer.
Back to top Go down
Cosmic_Jumper
Site Admin
Cosmic_Jumper

Number of posts : 4416
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Introduction: Hello from Gap, pa   Introduction: Hello from Gap, pa I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 7:33 pm

Thanks for your introduction, Ed. Welcome to the forum from, nearby, Delaware County.

Tim
Back to top Go down
NWSSC
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider
NWSSC

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2010-03-02

PostSubject: Hello from Gap, pa    Introduction: Hello from Gap, pa I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 7:49 pm

Welcome to the best forum on line Ed. I have been up your way from Illinois a few times and may be up your way next summer.
We are planing on going up to New Brunswick and Nova Scotia.
Howard
Back to top Go down
http://www.northwestsuburbanscooterclub.com/
Cookie
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
Cookie

Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2011-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Introduction: Hello from Gap, pa   Introduction: Hello from Gap, pa I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 2:20 am

Hello Ed, welcome to the forum.
Sounds like you've made a good choice and are enjoying it.

Have a great time and stay safe.
Back to top Go down
oldwingguy
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 1936
Registration date : 2016-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Introduction: Hello from Gap, pa   Introduction: Hello from Gap, pa I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 5:37 am

Welcome from o-HI-o Ed, I've been in your neck of the woods a couple times.
Back to top Go down
Flyingpanman
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
Flyingpanman

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2016-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Introduction: Hello from Gap, pa   Introduction: Hello from Gap, pa I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 7:04 am

Hi Eddie,

I live about a mile away from Lancaster Honda, so if you ever fancy popping over for a brew, you'd be welcome...

Just enter Lancaster Honda, Lancashire, UK, in your sat nav and follow the road past it to get to my place... Laughing

Back to top Go down
Meldrew
Visiting Curmudgeon
Meldrew

Number of posts : 4174
Registration date : 2010-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Introduction: Hello from Gap, pa   Introduction: Hello from Gap, pa I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 7:23 am

Flyingpanman wrote:
Hi Eddie,

I live about a mile away from Lancaster Honda, so if you ever fancy popping over for a brew, you'd be welcome...

Just enter Lancaster Honda, Lancashire, UK, in your sat nav and follow the road past it to get to my place...  Laughing  

It'll need to be a good sat nav and waterproof too. The boy Eddie is in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, not Lancaster in Lancashire! Smile
Back to top Go down
Flyingpanman
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
Flyingpanman

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2016-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Introduction: Hello from Gap, pa   Introduction: Hello from Gap, pa I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 2:32 pm

Meldrew wrote:
Flyingpanman wrote:
Hi Eddie,

Just enter Lancaster Honda, Lancashire, UK, in your sat nav and follow the road past it to get to my place...  Laughing  

It'll need to be a good sat nav and waterproof too. The boy Eddie is in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, not Lancaster in Lancashire! Smile

I knew that, hence the smiley face, BUT he's still welcome to a brew... in fact anyone with a Silverwing is... even you Meldrew Laughing
Back to top Go down
Eddiej123
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2016-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Introduction: Hello from Gap, pa   Introduction: Hello from Gap, pa I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 5:51 pm

Thanks everyone! I look forward to using this excellent site!
Back to top Go down
Modernman1953
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2016-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Introduction: Hello from Gap, pa   Introduction: Hello from Gap, pa I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 9:18 pm

Hello from Seattle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction: Hello from Gap, pa   Introduction: Hello from Gap, pa I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction: Hello from Gap, pa
Page 1 of 1