Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

Hi, Welcome to the Silverwing 600 Forum. We ask that you be polite and also introduce yourself on your 1st post. The members are friendly and helpful so just have fun. There is www.maxi-scoots.com site that is geared for all scooters and motorcycles.

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hi From Colorado
Cleaned the tenere... then went for a ride on scootie I_icon_minitimeby Radtad Today at 7:47 pm

» Hw do I soften the suspension?
Cleaned the tenere... then went for a ride on scootie I_icon_minitimeby Silverwingdays Today at 6:41 pm

» Corbin saddle
Cleaned the tenere... then went for a ride on scootie I_icon_minitimeby Michel Vachon Today at 2:31 pm

» Hey all from Northern California
Cleaned the tenere... then went for a ride on scootie I_icon_minitimeby Michel Vachon Today at 2:23 pm

» storage compartment latch
Cleaned the tenere... then went for a ride on scootie I_icon_minitimeby London Auto SC Today at 2:02 pm

» starting problems
Cleaned the tenere... then went for a ride on scootie I_icon_minitimeby vmaximus Today at 9:00 am

» Urine Test
Cleaned the tenere... then went for a ride on scootie I_icon_minitimeby Mech 1 twa Yesterday at 9:07 pm

» Wiring Code Help, Please
Cleaned the tenere... then went for a ride on scootie I_icon_minitimeby Osprey Yesterday at 7:53 pm

» YSS Shock owners or Prospective buyers Improvements info. Etc
Cleaned the tenere... then went for a ride on scootie I_icon_minitimeby Silverwingdays Yesterday at 7:11 pm

» Side Stand Kill Switch
Cleaned the tenere... then went for a ride on scootie I_icon_minitimeby john grinsel Yesterday at 6:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Cleaned the tenere... then went for a ride on scootie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
steve_h80
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert

Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2016-05-15

Cleaned the tenere... then went for a ride on scootie Empty
PostSubject: Cleaned the tenere... then went for a ride on scootie   Cleaned the tenere... then went for a ride on scootie I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 4:59 pm

As per the title. I gave my tenere a good clean after last weekends fun and games. Then I went out for a ride on the sw. What's happening here??? But the little bugger can shift a bit when she has a mind to :-)
Back to top Go down

Cleaned the tenere... then went for a ride on scootie
Page 1 of 1