Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Rear shock longevity
Just purchased a Silver wing. I_icon_minitimeby Erdoc48 Today at 9:07 am

» Hi there guys
Just purchased a Silver wing. I_icon_minitimeby Kenjls Today at 7:20 am

» Final Drive Noise banished
Just purchased a Silver wing. I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Today at 7:14 am

» Latest Observations On My New To Me 2004 SW
Just purchased a Silver wing. I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Yesterday at 7:40 am

» What did you do to your SW today.
Just purchased a Silver wing. I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:26 pm

» YSS rear shocks for sale
Just purchased a Silver wing. I_icon_minitimeby StuartBrown Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:36 pm

» New to Me Swing
Just purchased a Silver wing. I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:06 pm

» SOLD 2004 Honda Silver Wing for sale, tastefully modded SOLD
Just purchased a Silver wing. I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:29 pm

» peace, love and life
Just purchased a Silver wing. I_icon_minitimeby cello33 Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:35 pm

» Fork specs, please help before 9/4/2024
Just purchased a Silver wing. I_icon_minitimeby Anders L Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:58 am

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Just purchased a Silver wing.

Go down 
+2
Tommo
Guardian380
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Guardian380
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2015-11-17

Just purchased a Silver wing. Empty
PostSubject: Just purchased a Silver wing.   Just purchased a Silver wing. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 10:24 am

Joined this forum in November 2015 and was looking to buy a Swing. Found one in Indiana and picked it up on December 22, 2015. "She" is a 2012 model and only had 33 miles on it. Got to ride it about 60 miles one day and then the weather turned a lot colder. Can't wait for spring.
Back to top Go down
Tommo
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Tommo

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2015-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Just purchased a Silver wing.   Just purchased a Silver wing. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 10:56 am

Sounds like a good deal, I can't wait for Spring either.
The wind is howling and the rain is lashing the window as I type this. We had a frost this morning -3'
We probably have another 2 months of this before it starts to get better, probably some snow as well.
Enjoy your Swing as often as you can.
Back to top Go down
Art
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2015-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Just purchased a Silver wing.   Just purchased a Silver wing. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 11:59 am

weather is keeping me from even going to look at the one I want, good you have it waiting for you
Back to top Go down
Old Limey
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
Old Limey

Number of posts : 921
Registration date : 2010-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Just purchased a Silver wing.   Just purchased a Silver wing. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 4:35 am

We have had a lot of rain and a town two miles away has been flooded. I was out riding on 31/12/15 (last Thursday)it was raining when I set out and never stopped, I loved every minute . I was out yesterday,same thing none stop rain.The best thing is it is not cold at this time of year I would be  normally be wearing cold weather gear as well as wet weather. If you wait till spring Tommo you will miss months of (what to me) is good riding.
Back to top Go down
Tommo
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Tommo

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2015-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Just purchased a Silver wing.   Just purchased a Silver wing. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 9:33 am

Old Limey wrote:
We have had a lot of rain and a town two miles away has been flooded. I was out riding on 31/12/15 (last Thursday)it was raining when I set out and never stopped, I loved every minute . I was out yesterday,same thing none stop rain.The best thing is it is not cold at this time of year I would be  normally be wearing cold weather gear as well as wet weather. If you wait till spring Tommo you will miss months of (what to me) is good riding.

I hear what you are saying, there have been some warm and wet days, perhaps I lack the confidence riding on wet roads, or do I not trust all the other W***ers out there, to not wipe me out. I have been out riding in January/February for the past 10 years plus, but only on dry days.
I have always been a fair weather rider or pussy, which ever you prefer. :lol!:
Back to top Go down
Gustafa
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
Gustafa

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2015-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Just purchased a Silver wing.   Just purchased a Silver wing. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 9:45 am

Hope your neck of the woods in Charleston is doing good with all the flooding and water.

Glad to see you got a sweet SWing, welcome aboard, have fun, treat her nice and she'll run for years!
Back to top Go down
Greysilver
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider
Greysilver

Number of posts : 494
Registration date : 2014-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Just purchased a Silver wing.   Just purchased a Silver wing. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 5:59 pm

Enjoy your new ride! These are great scoots.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just purchased a Silver wing.   Just purchased a Silver wing. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just purchased a Silver wing.
Page 1 of 1