Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New member from Europe
Instructions to Create your Gallery & Upload Pictures I_icon_minitimeby steve_h80 Today at 4:47 am

» New Silverwing owner, thoughts and questions
Instructions to Create your Gallery & Upload Pictures I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Yesterday at 4:25 pm

» Will my 2002 Silverwing 600 fit in the bed of my F150 Ford with Tailgat up or down?
Instructions to Create your Gallery & Upload Pictures I_icon_minitimeby tedebr Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:56 pm

» Is this a good price for a Silverwing 2006
Instructions to Create your Gallery & Upload Pictures I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:19 pm

» What were they thinking?
Instructions to Create your Gallery & Upload Pictures I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:57 am

» Hello everyone
Instructions to Create your Gallery & Upload Pictures I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:54 am

» Sidelight Bulbs
Instructions to Create your Gallery & Upload Pictures I_icon_minitimeby Green7 Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:25 pm

» Voyager trike kit forsale
Instructions to Create your Gallery & Upload Pictures I_icon_minitimeby Mkdelay12@gmail.com Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:41 pm

» tiny oil leak
Instructions to Create your Gallery & Upload Pictures I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:41 pm

» Low charging
Instructions to Create your Gallery & Upload Pictures I_icon_minitimeby yammer Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:49 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Instructions to Create your Gallery & Upload Pictures

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Instructions to Create your Gallery & Upload Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Instructions to Create your Gallery & Upload Pictures   Instructions to Create your Gallery & Upload Pictures I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 10:15 pm

Hi,

Here are some instructions on how to Create your Personal Gallery and to Upload Photo's:

1) Click on the "Album" button in the Navagation Bar. (This is inbetween the "Calendar" and "FAQ" at the top of the page.
2) Click on "Your Personal Album".
3) If you haven't Created a Personal Album yet then you will see "Create your Personal Gallery". Click on this link (in blue) and it will create your gallery.
4) You will see "Click here to return to the Personal Album". Click on this link.
5) It will then say "No Pic". Click on "Send a Pic".
6) This will take you to a new screen that will allow you do upload a photo. You will see the sentence "Upload a Pic from your machine" and next to it you will see "Browse" and "File". Click on "Browse" and it will take you to, either your "Desktop" file or maybe your "My Documents" file.

When you get to this point you will need to find the photo's you want to upload to your new gallery. Most newer computer's or users will place their photo's in their "My Photo's" file on your computer. You can only upload one photo at a time. So when you find the photo you want to Upload then:

Double click on the photo and it will bring you back to the "Upload" page with the link to the file of your Photo. When you do that then you will be able to upload that photo into the Gallery. Please try this out and if you have problems please don't hesitate to get back to me.

Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com
honda_silver
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
honda_silver

Number of posts : 2453
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Instructions to Create your Gallery & Upload Pictures   Instructions to Create your Gallery & Upload Pictures I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:50 pm

After I successfully loaded a picture into "Your Personal Album", how can I inline the picture into a Post??

Any picture on the internet or album.
1) Place mouse cursor over picture
2) Right click mouse
3) Click "Copy image location"

["img]Paste_copy_of_image_location[/img]

Use only the characters in red ( remove the double-quotes (with no spaces with the square brackets).

Last edited by honda_silver on Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:21 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
jdeereanton
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
jdeereanton

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Instructions to Create your Gallery & Upload Pictures   Instructions to Create your Gallery & Upload Pictures I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:34 am

Bill,

While viewing the photo you should scroll down to the Details under the photo and note the text entry box: BBCode of the Picture :, click on the Copy button and this will copy the contents of that text entry box to your clipboard. You can then open a blank message and simply paste the contents of the clipboard into the message.

Instructions to Create your Gallery & Upload Pictures Big_be10
Back to top Go down
http://kimdaleanton.wordpress.com
honda_silver
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
honda_silver

PostSubject: Re: Instructions to Create your Gallery & Upload Pictures   Instructions to Create your Gallery & Upload Pictures I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:02 pm

After I Click Album-> "Your Personal Album"
Then click the "Send a Pic" button

I am getting "The size of all the pictures is higher than the allowed limit.

You cannot send more."

I have only one picture and it is 118KB, so I do not think it my limit.
Is this because we have reached the limit for ALL albums??
Back to top Go down
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

PostSubject: Re: Instructions to Create your Gallery & Upload Pictures   Instructions to Create your Gallery & Upload Pictures I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 9:17 pm

I have it set up where the largest picture in the Album is .5mb. If the pics get too big we really run out of storage. If the members would like it increased I can do that. But it would be nice if most of the pics where like they are now and a few can be bigger. Just tell me what you think? I can increase it to 1m or more but we run out of memory quicker but I'm more than willing to add storage if needed. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
honda_silver
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
honda_silver

PostSubject: Re: Instructions to Create your Gallery & Upload Pictures   Instructions to Create your Gallery & Upload Pictures I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 11:08 pm

JeffR wrote:
I have it set up where the largest picture in the Album is .5mb. If the pics get too big we really run out of storage.

Not sure I understand correctly, I have one and only one picture that is sized at 118KB ... does that mean I can post up to .5mb in the album or only one picture??
Back to top Go down
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

PostSubject: Re: Instructions to Create your Gallery & Upload Pictures   Instructions to Create your Gallery & Upload Pictures I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 11:48 pm

Bill,

Each picture can be up to .5 mb. Are you having trouble with posting more pics too?
Back to top Go down
honda_silver
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
honda_silver

PostSubject: Re: Instructions to Create your Gallery & Upload Pictures   Instructions to Create your Gallery & Upload Pictures I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 10:34 am

JeffR wrote:
Each picture can be up to .5 mb. Are you having trouble with posting more pics too?

One picture cannot post any more ... so yes I am having trouble with posting more pics too.
Back to top Go down
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

PostSubject: Re: Instructions to Create your Gallery & Upload Pictures   Instructions to Create your Gallery & Upload Pictures I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 1:33 pm

Bill,

I didn't realize it but we ran out of storage so I increased it to 100 mb. We had 60 mb so we have an additional 40 mb now. Sorry about that but I just haven't posted pics in awhile. So eveyone that had trouble posting pics can start posting now. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
matthew
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider
matthew

Number of posts : 361

PostSubject: Re: Instructions to Create your Gallery & Upload Pictures   Instructions to Create your Gallery & Upload Pictures I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:47 pm

Hey Jeff,

I'm trying to post some pics and I'm getting the same message saying that the total of all pics (everyone's) is too large, and that no more can be posted. I guess the additional 40MB have already been used up in just 3 days?
Back to top Go down
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

PostSubject: Re: Instructions to Create your Gallery & Upload Pictures   Instructions to Create your Gallery & Upload Pictures I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:12 pm

Matthew,

I just bought more storage so all is well. I'm not sure what happened to the credits from the other day but I guess I got taken. lol There is 110mb total with 60 mb being used, so we have 50 mb left for more pictures. So post away.
Back to top Go down
matthew
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider
matthew

Number of posts : 361

PostSubject: Re: Instructions to Create your Gallery & Upload Pictures   Instructions to Create your Gallery & Upload Pictures I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:11 pm

Thanks Jeff. I've uploaded about a dozen pics to my album.
Let me know how you like 'em.
Back to top Go down
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

PostSubject: Re: Instructions to Create your Gallery & Upload Pictures   Instructions to Create your Gallery & Upload Pictures I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:19 pm

Matthew,

Great pics. How do you like the grips, seat and the darkside tire? I may think of the dark side one day but I really do like the Diablo. Thanks for posting.
Back to top Go down
regors
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
regors

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Instructions to Create your Gallery & Upload Pictures   Instructions to Create your Gallery & Upload Pictures I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:24 am

I think we are out of room again, after deleting all of my pics so that my gallery is totally empty I now cannot upload a new image due to no room?
Back to top Go down
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

PostSubject: Re: Instructions to Create your Gallery & Upload Pictures   Instructions to Create your Gallery & Upload Pictures I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:20 am

Regors,

I just added more storage again so we have 110 mb now. Please go ahead and upload some pics now. Thanks for informing me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Instructions to Create your Gallery & Upload Pictures   Instructions to Create your Gallery & Upload Pictures I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:24 am

Well I finally up loaded some pics so anyone neading a scare go ahead. I will have A hard time keeping up with the folks from Huntsville Alabama.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Instructions to Create your Gallery & Upload Pictures   Instructions to Create your Gallery & Upload Pictures I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Instructions to Create your Gallery & Upload Pictures
Page 1 of 1