Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» drive belts
NC Silverwinger moving to Southern CA I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Yesterday at 5:43 pm

» New member from Europe
NC Silverwinger moving to Southern CA I_icon_minitimeby alex_at Yesterday at 3:55 pm

» New Silverwing owner, thoughts and questions
NC Silverwinger moving to Southern CA I_icon_minitimeby alex_at Yesterday at 3:54 pm

» Will my 2002 Silverwing 600 fit in the bed of my F150 Ford with Tailgat up or down?
NC Silverwinger moving to Southern CA I_icon_minitimeby tedebr Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:56 pm

» Is this a good price for a Silverwing 2006
NC Silverwinger moving to Southern CA I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:19 pm

» What were they thinking?
NC Silverwinger moving to Southern CA I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:57 am

» Hello everyone
NC Silverwinger moving to Southern CA I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:54 am

» Sidelight Bulbs
NC Silverwinger moving to Southern CA I_icon_minitimeby Green7 Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:25 pm

» Voyager trike kit forsale
NC Silverwinger moving to Southern CA I_icon_minitimeby Mkdelay12@gmail.com Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:41 pm

» tiny oil leak
NC Silverwinger moving to Southern CA I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:41 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

NC Silverwinger moving to Southern CA

Go down 
+4
JeffR
model28a
sctr199
blueridgescoot
8 posters
AuthorMessage
blueridgescoot
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
blueridgescoot

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2014-10-29

NC Silverwinger moving to Southern CA Empty
PostSubject: NC Silverwinger moving to Southern CA   NC Silverwinger moving to Southern CA I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 8:57 pm

Just bought my first superscoot.  I have had 52 bikes over the years and have to admit the SW is in the top 10 of that group which includes BMW's, Honda's and most other brands over the years.  Have ridden over a quarter million miles and still love it. I am moving to Sun City, California in 2 weeks.  Would like to find some SW riders in the area to meet and ride.  Looking forward the warmer weather, but will miss the twisty roads of NC..

Thanks,    Michael : cheers
Back to top Go down
sctr199
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
sctr199

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2013-07-29

PostSubject: Re: NC Silverwinger moving to Southern CA   NC Silverwinger moving to Southern CA I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 10:01 pm

I'm just east of San Diego, so you're welcome to drop me a PM when you're ready to ride, perhaps we can meet up halfway. There's plenty of great roads in SoCal too.

Ray
Back to top Go down
model28a
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
model28a

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: NC Silverwinger moving to Southern CA   NC Silverwinger moving to Southern CA I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 1:40 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: NC Silverwinger moving to Southern CA   NC Silverwinger moving to Southern CA I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 1:41 am

Welcome to the site and you will get a lot more riding in when you move to SoCal. I'm up North in the bay area and it stays nice 11 months a year. The 12th month only stays in the 50's. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com
"Hi Yo"
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
NC Silverwinger moving to Southern CA 510-80

Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: NC Silverwinger moving to Southern CA   NC Silverwinger moving to Southern CA I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 8:16 am

cheers welcome cheers
Back to top Go down
LDB
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
LDB

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2014-05-19

PostSubject: Re: NC Silverwinger moving to Southern CA   NC Silverwinger moving to Southern CA I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 10:13 am

Welcome to the lucky to own a SW club. You should consider dropping anchor half way, somewhere in Texas. There's pretty much everything they have anywhere else minus a few undesirable things like state income tax etc. and some pretty good riding too.
Back to top Go down
Greysilver
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider
Greysilver

Number of posts : 494
Registration date : 2014-04-08

PostSubject: Re: NC Silverwinger moving to Southern CA   NC Silverwinger moving to Southern CA I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 9:56 pm

Nice to meet you, Life is good. enjoy the site. Smile
Back to top Go down
exavid
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2658
Registration date : 2009-07-17

PostSubject: Re: NC Silverwinger moving to Southern CA   NC Silverwinger moving to Southern CA I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 10:25 pm

My condolences on your move. I don't think you'll find CA short of good riding roads. Canyon carving is a great sport and you'll learn to love lane splitting. Really helps getting through freeway traffic jams. Too many people in the Republik of Kalifornia but a lot of it is beautiful with great weather and year 'round riding. Not a bad place as long as you're not an NRA member, they don't believe much in the second amendment down there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NC Silverwinger moving to Southern CA   NC Silverwinger moving to Southern CA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NC Silverwinger moving to Southern CA
Page 1 of 1