Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New member from Europe
can some one tell me how to wire in a wig wag I_icon_minitimeby steve_h80 Today at 4:47 am

» New Silverwing owner, thoughts and questions
can some one tell me how to wire in a wig wag I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Yesterday at 4:25 pm

» Will my 2002 Silverwing 600 fit in the bed of my F150 Ford with Tailgat up or down?
can some one tell me how to wire in a wig wag I_icon_minitimeby tedebr Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:56 pm

» Is this a good price for a Silverwing 2006
can some one tell me how to wire in a wig wag I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:19 pm

» What were they thinking?
can some one tell me how to wire in a wig wag I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:57 am

» Hello everyone
can some one tell me how to wire in a wig wag I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:54 am

» Sidelight Bulbs
can some one tell me how to wire in a wig wag I_icon_minitimeby Green7 Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:25 pm

» Voyager trike kit forsale
can some one tell me how to wire in a wig wag I_icon_minitimeby Mkdelay12@gmail.com Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:41 pm

» tiny oil leak
can some one tell me how to wire in a wig wag I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:41 pm

» Low charging
can some one tell me how to wire in a wig wag I_icon_minitimeby yammer Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:49 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

can some one tell me how to wire in a wig wag

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

can some one tell me how to wire in a wig wag Empty
PostSubject: can some one tell me how to wire in a wig wag   can some one tell me how to wire in a wig wag I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:21 am

dear brothers first can someone tell me how to add photos to the site as i got some great photos of my swing foxy thats her name in fact i am the blingmaster of europen silverwings :rendeer: :rendeer: yea baby
second how do i fit a wig wag in simple english please as i do not want to mess up the swing or do a bab job , you know i really enjoy this site and hope that next year we can meet somewhere and have some fun anyone know how much to ship my wing over please oh and back respect adam the blingmaster of the whole of the e e c chickendance chickendance chickendance chickendance
Back to top Go down
honda_silver
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
honda_silver

Number of posts : 2453
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: can some one tell me how to wire in a wig wag   can some one tell me how to wire in a wig wag I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:33 pm

adammetselaar wrote:
second how do i fit a wig wag in simple english please as i do not want to mess up the swing or do a bab job

http://silverwing.org/cgi-bin/topic_show.pl?pid=16544#pid16544

I installed my wig wag underneath the aluminum wing inside the plastic area.

There are two key questions
1) Will the WigWag control new LEDs or the original OEM brake bulbs??

2) Are you adding parallel wiring (S-TAT/TAT), taping the wire (posi-taps) or splicing the wire ( http://silverwing.org/cgi-bin/topic_show.pl?pid=27262#pid27262 )?
Back to top Go down
MikeO
Site Admin
MikeO

Number of posts : 3783
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: can some one tell me how to wire in a wig wag   can some one tell me how to wire in a wig wag I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:50 pm

Er....they're illegal in the UK. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
honda_silver
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
honda_silver

Number of posts : 2453
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: can some one tell me how to wire in a wig wag   can some one tell me how to wire in a wig wag I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:33 pm

MikeO wrote:
Er....they're illegal in the UK. Crying or Very sad
Would the Knight Riderz ( video - http://www.customdynamics.com/videos/light_bar_movie.swf from http://www.customdynamics.com/knight_rider_led_light_bar.htm ) be illegal in the UK??
Back to top Go down
MikeO
Site Admin
MikeO

Number of posts : 3783
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: can some one tell me how to wire in a wig wag   can some one tell me how to wire in a wig wag I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:57 pm

On the street, yes, although at a Cruise one might get away with it.
I think the only non-static lights allowed are turn-indicators, hazard warning lights (when the vehicle is stationary), those on official emergency vehicles and the markers on wide loads.
One exception that's crept in, although unofficial, is the use of hazard warning lights if approaching a stationary queue on a motorway, and braking, to alert drivers behind.
Back to top Go down
tarmacburner2
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
tarmacburner2

Number of posts : 1099
Registration date : 2010-03-27

PostSubject: Re: can some one tell me how to wire in a wig wag   can some one tell me how to wire in a wig wag I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:33 pm

From the Highway Code.

Hazard warning lights. These may be used when your vehicle is stationary, to warn that it is temporarily obstructing traffic. Never use them as an excuse for dangerous or illegal parking. You MUST NOT use hazard warning lights while driving or being towed unless you are on a motorway or unrestricted dual carriageway and you need to warn drivers behind you of a hazard or obstruction ahead. Only use them for long enough to ensure that your warning has been observed.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can some one tell me how to wire in a wig wag   can some one tell me how to wire in a wig wag I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

can some one tell me how to wire in a wig wag
Page 1 of 1