Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

Hi, Welcome to the Silverwing 600 Forum. We ask that you be polite and also introduce yourself on your 1st post. The members are friendly and helpful so just have fun. There is www.maxi-scoots.com site that is geared for all scooters and motorcycles.

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Whose a Lucky Boy Then?
I was going to put this in my Korner, but it's too serious. I_icon_minitimeby sonuvabug Today at 6:37 pm

» Ultimate 1 up touring machine
I was going to put this in my Korner, but it's too serious. I_icon_minitimeby skidders Today at 6:11 pm

» 2002 Burgundy SilverWing For Sale $1475 OBO
I was going to put this in my Korner, but it's too serious. I_icon_minitimeby Dutch SilverWing Today at 4:39 pm

» The site and domain name will continue for the next year !!!
I was going to put this in my Korner, but it's too serious. I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Today at 10:30 am

» Inexperienced, but want to tour. Advice wanted.
I was going to put this in my Korner, but it's too serious. I_icon_minitimeby Meldrew Today at 10:29 am

» Backrest for sale
I was going to put this in my Korner, but it's too serious. I_icon_minitimeby Ejscoot Today at 9:37 am

» Headlight (Low and High) won't turn on
I was going to put this in my Korner, but it's too serious. I_icon_minitimeby Brian Goobacheck Yesterday at 7:52 pm

» Honda 350 Forza 500 miles in.
I was going to put this in my Korner, but it's too serious. I_icon_minitimeby smellybeard Yesterday at 4:34 pm

» Greetings from the Rockies!
I was going to put this in my Korner, but it's too serious. I_icon_minitimeby Brian Goobacheck Yesterday at 11:57 am

» horn replacement
I was going to put this in my Korner, but it's too serious. I_icon_minitimeby steve_h80 Yesterday at 2:56 am

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

I was going to put this in my Korner, but it's too serious.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KurtPerthWA
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
KurtPerthWA

Number of posts : 1707
Registration date : 2009-01-19

I was going to put this in my Korner, but it's too serious. Empty
PostSubject: I was going to put this in my Korner, but it's too serious.   I was going to put this in my Korner, but it's too serious. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 7:26 am

Recently there was an American chat show where they show other nations leaders. The topic I am referring to was the way the way our Prime Minister was portrayed. I was SHOCKED that the American media could see this clown in such a positive light. On behalf of the Australian people I apologise for inflicting this Bozzo and his cabinet onto the rest of the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3IaKVmkXuk

Last edited by KurtPerthWA on Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
"Hi Yo"
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
I was going to put this in my Korner, but it's too serious. 510-80

Number of posts : 2944
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: I was going to put this in my Korner, but it's too serious.   I was going to put this in my Korner, but it's too serious. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 8:15 am

No worries mate.  They portray our clowns the same way.   :lol!:        Apologies to the circus performers who realize their act is a joke.  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
DennisB
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2778
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: I was going to put this in my Korner, but it's too serious.   I was going to put this in my Korner, but it's too serious. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 11:05 am

Sorry to hear this. The patients are now running the asylum and have for some time now.
Back to top Go down
JeffR_
Site Admin
JeffR_

Number of posts : 1103
Registration date : 2010-05-12

PostSubject: Re: I was going to put this in my Korner, but it's too serious.   I was going to put this in my Korner, but it's too serious. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 11:50 am

Kurt,

It was funny though. I'm sure all countries have had leaders they made fun of. Maybe one day America will have a leader we can make fun off instead of all these unbelievably intelligent, gifted, capable leaders we have always had.  :lol!: :lol!: 
Back to top Go down
trishc
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
trishc

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2013-01-30

PostSubject: Re: I was going to put this in my Korner, but it's too serious.   I was going to put this in my Korner, but it's too serious. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 1:26 am

Yes but what can I say "Mr Abbott", totally agree with you Kurt.
Back to top Go down

I was going to put this in my Korner, but it's too serious.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: