Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New member from Europe
how do i reply to a pm i recieved I_icon_minitimeby steve_h80 Today at 4:47 am

» New Silverwing owner, thoughts and questions
how do i reply to a pm i recieved I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Yesterday at 4:25 pm

» Will my 2002 Silverwing 600 fit in the bed of my F150 Ford with Tailgat up or down?
how do i reply to a pm i recieved I_icon_minitimeby tedebr Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:56 pm

» Is this a good price for a Silverwing 2006
how do i reply to a pm i recieved I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:19 pm

» What were they thinking?
how do i reply to a pm i recieved I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:57 am

» Hello everyone
how do i reply to a pm i recieved I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:54 am

» Sidelight Bulbs
how do i reply to a pm i recieved I_icon_minitimeby Green7 Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:25 pm

» Voyager trike kit forsale
how do i reply to a pm i recieved I_icon_minitimeby Mkdelay12@gmail.com Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:41 pm

» tiny oil leak
how do i reply to a pm i recieved I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:41 pm

» Low charging
how do i reply to a pm i recieved I_icon_minitimeby yammer Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:49 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

how do i reply to a pm i recieved

Go down 
+2
JeffR_
rocky69
6 posters
AuthorMessage
rocky69
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2012-07-31

how do i reply to a pm i recieved Empty
PostSubject: how do i reply to a pm i recieved   how do i reply to a pm i recieved I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 9:01 pm

i recieved a pm today an i tried to reply.it said i havent had reached my post limits,so how do i reply
Back to top Go down
JeffR_
Site Admin
JeffR_

Number of posts : 1103
Registration date : 2010-05-12

PostSubject: Re: how do i reply to a pm i recieved   how do i reply to a pm i recieved I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 10:50 pm

You need to post at least 5 posts before you can use the PM system. This is to keep the spammers at bay.
Back to top Go down
rocky69
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2012-07-31

PostSubject: Re: how do i reply to a pm i recieved   how do i reply to a pm i recieved I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 12:12 am

thanks so much jeff
Back to top Go down
JeffR_
Site Admin
JeffR_

PostSubject: Re: how do i reply to a pm i recieved   how do i reply to a pm i recieved I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 1:27 pm

Your welcome. Now you have your 5 posts by replying to this so you should be able to respond to the PM now. lol
Back to top Go down
Opalsboy
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Opalsboy

Number of posts : 1288
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: how do i reply to a pm i recieved   how do i reply to a pm i recieved I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 3:16 pm

Jeff... I have tried to send you two PMs in the last few days. I dont think they are going anywhere. I will try to resend now.. it is 215 PM Central time.
Back to top Go down
Opalsboy
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Opalsboy

PostSubject: Re: how do i reply to a pm i recieved   how do i reply to a pm i recieved I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 3:21 pm

Shows three messages to you in my outbox, but not in the sent box.
Back to top Go down
JeffR_
Site Admin
JeffR_

PostSubject: Re: how do i reply to a pm i recieved   how do i reply to a pm i recieved I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 5:04 pm

Gary,

ARe you sending them to JeffR or JeffR_? I'm JeffR_ now and MikeO is JeffR. Are you confused yet? JeffR is the name of the owner of this site and since I gave it to MikeO....he is now JeffR !!!! lol
Back to top Go down
DennisB
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2778
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: how do i reply to a pm i recieved   how do i reply to a pm i recieved I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 5:58 pm

Jeff,

I want to be Kevin Bacon.What a Face  That way I can keep the same birthday cheers 
Back to top Go down
Opalsboy
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Opalsboy

PostSubject: Re: how do i reply to a pm i recieved   how do i reply to a pm i recieved I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 6:01 pm

Is this confuse the s&*t out of an old man... I am not cofused... I am ready to be committed... I have sent them to JeffR... havent caught the Jeffr_ ... I am having a clutch??? problem. Will get back with you later. Wife is screaming "Come on Gary . Stomping floor now... better say later..

Gary
Back to top Go down
"Hi Yo"
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
how do i reply to a pm i recieved 510-80

Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: how do i reply to a pm i recieved   how do i reply to a pm i recieved I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 8:54 pm

Opalsboy wrote:
Is this confuse the s&*t out of an old man...  I am not cofused... I am ready to be committed...  I have sent them to JeffR...  havent caught the Jeffr_ ... I am having a clutch??? problem.  Will get back with you later.  Wife is screaming "Come on Gary .  Stomping floor now... better say later..

Gary

You only think you're confused! I think MikeO has changed his name to MikeOMG.  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
sfchock
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
sfchock

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2014-05-05

PostSubject: pm number of posts   how do i reply to a pm i recieved I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 11:18 pm

I read below that I can't pm until I reach 5 posts.
I am not a spammer purchased a swing last week and looking for all the advice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how do i reply to a pm i recieved   how do i reply to a pm i recieved I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how do i reply to a pm i recieved
Page 1 of 1