Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

Hi, Welcome to the Silverwing 600 Forum. We ask that you be polite and also introduce yourself on your 1st post. The members are friendly and helpful so just have fun. There is www.maxi-scoots.com site that is geared for all scooters and motorcycles.

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Whose a Lucky Boy Then?
For those that don't know what to ride I_icon_minitimeby Dale N. Today at 7:59 pm

» Ultimate 1 up touring machine
For those that don't know what to ride I_icon_minitimeby skidders Today at 6:11 pm

» 2002 Burgundy SilverWing For Sale $1475 OBO
For those that don't know what to ride I_icon_minitimeby Dutch SilverWing Today at 4:39 pm

» The site and domain name will continue for the next year !!!
For those that don't know what to ride I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Today at 10:30 am

» Inexperienced, but want to tour. Advice wanted.
For those that don't know what to ride I_icon_minitimeby Meldrew Today at 10:29 am

» Backrest for sale
For those that don't know what to ride I_icon_minitimeby Ejscoot Today at 9:37 am

» Headlight (Low and High) won't turn on
For those that don't know what to ride I_icon_minitimeby Brian Goobacheck Yesterday at 7:52 pm

» Honda 350 Forza 500 miles in.
For those that don't know what to ride I_icon_minitimeby smellybeard Yesterday at 4:34 pm

» Greetings from the Rockies!
For those that don't know what to ride I_icon_minitimeby Brian Goobacheck Yesterday at 11:57 am

» horn replacement
For those that don't know what to ride I_icon_minitimeby steve_h80 Yesterday at 2:56 am

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

For those that don't know what to ride

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mudnman
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2014-01-15

For those that don't know what to ride Empty
PostSubject: For those that don't know what to ride   For those that don't know what to ride I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 10:39 pm

http://www.geocities.ws/kiwiamazon/
Back to top Go down
sctr199
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
sctr199

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2013-07-29

PostSubject: Re: For those that don't know what to ride   For those that don't know what to ride I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 9:11 pm

I've known Mike for several years. His '84 GW was totaled last year during a move from St. Louis to the Phoenix area. He now rides a Gl1500.
Back to top Go down
Mudnman
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: For those that don't know what to ride   For those that don't know what to ride I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 9:43 pm

Small world.Mike looks like he loves to ride.Was the trailer for when he moved? You just don't see a set up like that often.
Back to top Go down
sctr199
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
sctr199

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2013-07-29

PostSubject: Re: For those that don't know what to ride   For those that don't know what to ride I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 11:23 pm

I first met Mike perhaps 12 years ago at Scootercade, a primarily Helix rally in Eureka Springs, AR. He didn't like to ride his Helix long distances to rallies and towed it to the couple of rallies I saw him at. I don't know if he has the trailer now or not, but he used it to tow his bicycle with the Goldwing.

He is a serious recumbent bicycle rider though, riding hundreds of miles in bicycle rallies.  I just saw him last fall as he was passing through the San Diego area and He, Kim & I met for lunch before he headed back to Phoenix. He's a retired computer engineer from Boeing & is a very smart guy. I'm not just saying this in case he reads this either Wink
Back to top Go down
Mudnman
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: For those that don't know what to ride   For those that don't know what to ride I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 12:12 am

I see a lot of helix in Florida.His add said the trailer was gone.
I could have call this thread "Going to many rallies".I just thought it was a cool set up.
Back to top Go down

For those that don't know what to ride
Page 1 of 1