Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

Hi, Welcome to the Silverwing 600 Forum. We ask that you be polite and also introduce yourself on your 1st post. The members are friendly and helpful so just have fun. There is www.maxi-scoots.com site that is geared for all scooters and motorcycles.

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Getting Hacked!!
Net Flick Movie. Ride from Scotland to South Africa. I_icon_minitimeby Meldrew Today at 4:37 am

» Power to gps handlebar mounted
Net Flick Movie. Ride from Scotland to South Africa. I_icon_minitimeby Cosmic_Jumper Yesterday at 6:16 pm

» 2002 Burgundy SilverWing For Sale
Net Flick Movie. Ride from Scotland to South Africa. I_icon_minitimeby craigory Yesterday at 4:27 pm

» Seat for Swing
Net Flick Movie. Ride from Scotland to South Africa. I_icon_minitimeby Dutch SilverWing Yesterday at 7:13 am

» Anybody have thoughts on Dog riding partners?
Net Flick Movie. Ride from Scotland to South Africa. I_icon_minitimeby sonuvabug Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:52 pm

» Healtech brake light pro
Net Flick Movie. Ride from Scotland to South Africa. I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:53 am

» Counter Steering & Lean Angle - Video - Ryan F9 (Fort Nine)
Net Flick Movie. Ride from Scotland to South Africa. I_icon_minitimeby steve_h80 Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:31 am

» A thought regarding GPS Cell phone use
Net Flick Movie. Ride from Scotland to South Africa. I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:59 am

» What the??
Net Flick Movie. Ride from Scotland to South Africa. I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:59 pm

» Rides out !
Net Flick Movie. Ride from Scotland to South Africa. I_icon_minitimeby smellybeard Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:35 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Net Flick Movie. Ride from Scotland to South Africa.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
johnd
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider

Number of posts : 488
Registration date : 2010-02-01

Net Flick Movie. Ride from Scotland to South Africa. Empty
PostSubject: Net Flick Movie. Ride from Scotland to South Africa.   Net Flick Movie. Ride from Scotland to South Africa. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 9:41 am

Just wanted to pass on to everyone, a wonderful TV series about two lucky men, that ride from Scotland to South Africa on 800 lb BMW's with two support vehicles and and one other cameraman on his BMW as will.
15000 miles and 15 country's.
There first movie and the one that started this series is a ride from Scotland to New York. I have not watched this one yet but I am sure it is just as will filmed and a joy to watch.

FANTASTIC! IN MY OPINION. :not worthy:
Back to top Go down
Chilliwing
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Chilliwing

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2011-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Net Flick Movie. Ride from Scotland to South Africa.   Net Flick Movie. Ride from Scotland to South Africa. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 10:38 am

Two books and DVD available based on 2 trips, one from north to south "Long Way Down" and the other east to west "Long Way Round"
Ewan McGregor & Charley Boorman actors, authors and best mates!
Back to top Go down
CathyN
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert

Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2010-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Net Flick Movie. Ride from Scotland to South Africa.   Net Flick Movie. Ride from Scotland to South Africa. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 5:39 pm

Read in BMW ON magazine that Charlie Boorman is going to be in the U.S. for two months riding the lower 48 as well as Hawaii and Alaska.  Extreme Frontiers. He made a series in 2011 in Canada, Extreme Frontiers. Haven't seen that one yet. Just saw a clip when I googled Charlie Boorman.

By the way Bob and I have watched the Long Way Round and the Long Way Down.  Both very good.

Last edited by CathyN on Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More information.)
Back to top Go down
johnd
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider

Number of posts : 488
Registration date : 2010-02-01

PostSubject: Long way    Net Flick Movie. Ride from Scotland to South Africa. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 6:02 pm

Thanks so much. I did not know there was more than 2 movies.
I can't wait to watch more adventures.bounce 
Back to top Go down

Net Flick Movie. Ride from Scotland to South Africa.
Page 1 of 1