Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Rear shock longevity
Trinity Trike -- Good News About Transitions I_icon_minitimeby Erdoc48 Today at 9:07 am

» Hi there guys
Trinity Trike -- Good News About Transitions I_icon_minitimeby Kenjls Today at 7:20 am

» Final Drive Noise banished
Trinity Trike -- Good News About Transitions I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Today at 7:14 am

» Latest Observations On My New To Me 2004 SW
Trinity Trike -- Good News About Transitions I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Yesterday at 7:40 am

» What did you do to your SW today.
Trinity Trike -- Good News About Transitions I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:26 pm

» YSS rear shocks
Trinity Trike -- Good News About Transitions I_icon_minitimeby StuartBrown Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:36 pm

» New to Me Swing
Trinity Trike -- Good News About Transitions I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:06 pm

» SOLD 2004 Honda Silver Wing for sale, tastefully modded SOLD
Trinity Trike -- Good News About Transitions I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:29 pm

» peace, love and life
Trinity Trike -- Good News About Transitions I_icon_minitimeby cello33 Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:35 pm

» Fork specs, please help before 9/4/2024
Trinity Trike -- Good News About Transitions I_icon_minitimeby Anders L Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:58 am

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Trinity Trike -- Good News About Transitions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Opalsboy
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Opalsboy

Number of posts : 1288
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Trinity Trike -- Good News About Transitions Empty
PostSubject: Trinity Trike -- Good News About Transitions   Trinity Trike -- Good News About Transitions I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:11 pm

Bob could not post this announcement because of a glitch in something... anyway, he asked me to post it for him... I am very pleased to follow his request...

And what is that news?? First, that The Trinity Trike Mfg LLC is in the final stages of a complete metamorphosis!! What does that mean?? For the growing Trinity customer base and the trike community at large, this is good news! My partner, Richard Yelvington and I have just penned a deal to sell all the intellectual property (i.e., our designs) and other assets of The Trinity Trike Mfg LLC to a new company called Yelvington Trikes LLC.

Obviously, since it bears his name, Richard Yelvington will be heavily involved with the new organization and remain in charge of the technological development that he’s brought forth from the beginning. I’m retiring and will out of the picture very soon. As of March of this year, Yelvington Trikes will move into a 25,000 square foot production facility located in Largo, Florida. The new factory contains a large, fully equipped, state of the art machine shop. It has all the automatic CNC lathes and milling machines necessary to assure that Yelvington Trikes will very soon be able to maintain available stocks of their standard models. Pretty much out of the gate, Yelvington Trikes will be able deliver our successful Suzuki TriBurg and Honda UltraWing kits in days rather than the months that became so typical for Trinity deliveries.

Another piece of good news is that Yelvington Trikes will be bringing back to the market place most of what was the Trinity Trike’s full line up of models. In addition to the TriBurg and UltraWing super scooters the fantastic Hyosung GV-650 sport cruiser and the popular Suzuki GZ-250’s will again be available in the 1st Quarter 2012. Shortly thereafter, the medium sized shaft drives we developed last year will finally be released. The first of those available will be the Honda Shadow series and Yamaha VStars, so make your plans now!

And yet more good news is that Yelvington Trikes LLC will continue to support the various Trinity Trike models. In addition, they will increase the trike kit offerings while also having the potential to offer complete, ready-to-ride, turn key Yelvington Trike models for sale. They can do this because Yelvington Trikes is a subsidiary of a far larger group of multiple businesses that are well established and financially sound companies with extensive machine production capabilities, engineering, program management and experienced staff all committed to customer service.

Being part of that large group also allows Yelvington Trikes to now offer kit financing with rates from 5.9% and up; PLUS there’s no requirement for a lien on your title! So even if you have a bike with a current lien on it, you can now buy a Yelvington Trike kit and finance it via a signature loan without regards to having a clear title on the donor vehicle.

All in all, a strong financial base, better service, higher quality, product financing, and a much quicker delivery of a superior trike product means that 2012 will be the “breakthrough year” for what is and has been a unique product! As evidence of the new company’s commitment and vision, they will have a booth at the huge Indy Powersport Expo / Dealer Expo to be held in Indianapolis on February 17 thru 19, 2012. Check them out; it is the same product now with improved and enhanced support!

Here is the new web site just published today at http://www.YelvingtonTrikes.com.

Bob Witte

Note from Gary...
Link in my signature will be updated later... I am too tired to do it tonight.
Back to top Go down

Trinity Trike -- Good News About Transitions
Page 1 of 1