Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Final Drive Noise banished
New to the forums, but have been here awhile.  I_icon_minitimeby dovahkiin Today at 1:29 am

» Rear shock longevity
New to the forums, but have been here awhile.  I_icon_minitimeby dovahkiin Yesterday at 10:55 pm

» Latest Observations On My New To Me 2004 SW
New to the forums, but have been here awhile.  I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Yesterday at 7:40 am

» What did you do to your SW today.
New to the forums, but have been here awhile.  I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:26 pm

» YSS rear shocks
New to the forums, but have been here awhile.  I_icon_minitimeby StuartBrown Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:36 pm

» New to Me Swing
New to the forums, but have been here awhile.  I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:06 pm

» SOLD 2004 Honda Silver Wing for sale, tastefully modded SOLD
New to the forums, but have been here awhile.  I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:29 pm

» peace, love and life
New to the forums, but have been here awhile.  I_icon_minitimeby cello33 Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:35 pm

» Fork specs, please help before 9/4/2024
New to the forums, but have been here awhile.  I_icon_minitimeby Anders L Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:58 am

» Forgive My Rookie Questions
New to the forums, but have been here awhile.  I_icon_minitimeby AldusFran Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:16 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

New to the forums, but have been here awhile.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Honigschmidt
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Honigschmidt

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-08-23

New to the forums, but have been here awhile.  Empty
PostSubject: New to the forums, but have been here awhile.    New to the forums, but have been here awhile.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 12:51 pm

Hi All Smile

Just realized I made my first forum reply before introducing myself. I've been reading these forums a lot since I got my Silverwing a few years ago, but never posted anything until now.

I'm Dave cheers

I have a 2003 Silverwing with a Voyager trike kit on it. I live in Sacramento California and have done many many bike trips with my wife all across the northern/central California area. It's been a good adventure so far.

Here is a quick picture of my bike with our big arse dog.

New to the forums, but have been here awhile.  Bike

The only real modification on the bike so far is the trike kit of course. Also have the good ol GIVI shield, cd player and speakers, and some really neat after marker night lights.

Anyway. Glad to finally say hi to you all Smile
Back to top Go down
joncallihan
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 1025
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: New to the forums, but have been here awhile.    New to the forums, but have been here awhile.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 4:16 pm

Hi Dave,
I'm Jon Callihan. I have a Danson Trike kit, I didn't know that Voyager built one too. The Voyager is good looking. Welcome to the forum.

Jon
Back to top Go down
http://www.joncallihan.com
masscoot
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider
masscoot

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: New to the forums, but have been here awhile.    New to the forums, but have been here awhile.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 4:24 pm

ooo nice looking '03! Welcome aboard! A little curious about the voyager kit anything special or bolt on and go?
Back to top Go down
Honigschmidt
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Honigschmidt

PostSubject: Re: New to the forums, but have been here awhile.    New to the forums, but have been here awhile.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 7:13 pm

Thanks!

The Voyager Trike is a Bolt and Go... though honestly I need to ride with the trike kit on because of my disability so it's more like a bolt and stay for me.

Back to top Go down
joncallihan
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 1025
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: New to the forums, but have been here awhile.    New to the forums, but have been here awhile.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 7:39 pm

masscoot wrote:
ooo nice looking '03! Welcome aboard! A little curious about the voyager kit anything special or bolt on and go?
Like the Danson. And, opposed the the other one, you get it and get it installed in the same year you order (and pay for) it.

Jon :flower:
Back to top Go down
http://www.joncallihan.com
Honigschmidt
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Honigschmidt

PostSubject: Re: New to the forums, but have been here awhile.    New to the forums, but have been here awhile.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 8:31 pm

joncallihan wrote:
Like the Danson. And, opposed the the other one, you get it and get it installed in the same year you order (and pay for) it.

I was fortunate enough to get my silverwing and trike on an Ebay listing... so no waiting for installation of any sort for me.

I read the manual on the Voyager for installation. It seems fairly easy to install if I had hercules strength to lift the bike with one hand, while bolting the trike to the rear suspension with the other. Razz

All kidding aside, it's been great riding the S-Wing. Riding a bike or motorcycle was never in my cards, so to get a chance to feel the wind on the open road has been a blast... even with the long distance butt pains.
Back to top Go down
masscoot
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider
masscoot

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: New to the forums, but have been here awhile.    New to the forums, but have been here awhile.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 9:57 pm

I am glad (the voyager) enables you are able to ride, there is nothing like it!
Back to top Go down
Opalsboy
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Opalsboy

Number of posts : 1288
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: New to the forums, but have been here awhile.    New to the forums, but have been here awhile.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 10:02 pm

Hello Dave... great looking 03. Welcome to the forum. You have a great state to ride in.
Wind in face IS a great feeling. Although wind here in Arkansas has been VERY VERY hot the last month.
I hope to get to California sometime in the future. Kinda thinking about it for next spring or summer. May have to trailer my scoot out and do some exploring that way to save time.
Again, great to have you here. Look forward to hearing some good reports of your rides.
Back to top Go down
"Hi Yo"
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
New to the forums, but have been here awhile.  510-80

Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: New to the forums, but have been here awhile.    New to the forums, but have been here awhile.  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 12:38 am

Welcome Dave, That is a "big arse dog" and a nice looking trike. motorcycle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to the forums, but have been here awhile.    New to the forums, but have been here awhile.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to the forums, but have been here awhile.
Page 1 of 1