Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New member from Europe
Hello from Alexandria Virginia I_icon_minitimeby steve_h80 Today at 4:47 am

» New Silverwing owner, thoughts and questions
Hello from Alexandria Virginia I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Yesterday at 4:25 pm

» Will my 2002 Silverwing 600 fit in the bed of my F150 Ford with Tailgat up or down?
Hello from Alexandria Virginia I_icon_minitimeby tedebr Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:56 pm

» Is this a good price for a Silverwing 2006
Hello from Alexandria Virginia I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:19 pm

» What were they thinking?
Hello from Alexandria Virginia I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:57 am

» Hello everyone
Hello from Alexandria Virginia I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:54 am

» Sidelight Bulbs
Hello from Alexandria Virginia I_icon_minitimeby Green7 Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:25 pm

» Voyager trike kit forsale
Hello from Alexandria Virginia I_icon_minitimeby Mkdelay12@gmail.com Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:41 pm

» tiny oil leak
Hello from Alexandria Virginia I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:41 pm

» Low charging
Hello from Alexandria Virginia I_icon_minitimeby yammer Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:49 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Hello from Alexandria Virginia

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JJsMom0519
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-06-07

Hello from Alexandria Virginia Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Alexandria Virginia   Hello from Alexandria Virginia I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:42 am

Hello everyone I have been visiting this site trying to find helpful ways of "tricking out" and get my 2007 SilverWing started after a rough winter. I like many of you have a 1994 Honda Helix that I still need to bring here from Florida. Keep up the good work and I look forward to sharing with you all.
Back to top Go down
GaryL
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
GaryL

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2010-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Alexandria Virginia   Hello from Alexandria Virginia I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:42 am

Welcome to the Forum! You don't say, but I assume that the 2007 SWing is new to you. There is tons of information here to help you out! Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
kbcmdba
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
kbcmdba

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2011-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Alexandria Virginia   Hello from Alexandria Virginia I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 2:12 pm

Welcome to the forum! Are you really having challenges getting your Silverwing started or is it more of a getting going on it issue? Good luck and feel free to ask questions Cool
Back to top Go down
http://kbcmdba.blogspot.com/
"Hi Yo"
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Hello from Alexandria Virginia 510-80

Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Alexandria Virginia   Hello from Alexandria Virginia I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 4:37 pm

motorcycle Howdy and welcome from the great state of Texas. Enjoy the ride. Virginia is one of the places I want to visit and ride. small moped small moped
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Alexandria Virginia   Hello from Alexandria Virginia I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:05 pm

Careful riding around in Alexandria! Anything inside the beltway is scary for me. Although that is the first place I ever rode a bike so I guess I shouldn't be judgmental.

Good luck and have fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Alexandria Virginia   Hello from Alexandria Virginia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Alexandria Virginia
Page 1 of 1