Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Final Drive Noise banished
11 new members in just the last week I_icon_minitimeby dovahkiin Today at 1:29 am

» Rear shock longevity
11 new members in just the last week I_icon_minitimeby dovahkiin Yesterday at 10:55 pm

» Latest Observations On My New To Me 2004 SW
11 new members in just the last week I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Yesterday at 7:40 am

» What did you do to your SW today.
11 new members in just the last week I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:26 pm

» YSS rear shocks
11 new members in just the last week I_icon_minitimeby StuartBrown Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:36 pm

» New to Me Swing
11 new members in just the last week I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:06 pm

» SOLD 2004 Honda Silver Wing for sale, tastefully modded SOLD
11 new members in just the last week I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:29 pm

» peace, love and life
11 new members in just the last week I_icon_minitimeby cello33 Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:35 pm

» Fork specs, please help before 9/4/2024
11 new members in just the last week I_icon_minitimeby Anders L Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:58 am

» Forgive My Rookie Questions
11 new members in just the last week I_icon_minitimeby AldusFran Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:16 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

11 new members in just the last week

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2008-12-19

11 new members in just the last week Empty
PostSubject: 11 new members in just the last week   11 new members in just the last week I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 10:48 pm

Wow,

It seems we have grown by 11 members in just the last week. So that is good because I want to hear about a lot of riding stories when spring finally breaks for the entire country. Hopefully we get everyone writing some good stories and posting plenty of pics.
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com
skiwoods
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
skiwoods

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: 11 new members in just the last week   11 new members in just the last week I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:48 pm

Yes, riding season for most of us is almost here. I have put 300 miles on this year so far including a brisk ride today. Temp was 50 degrees today. That's not so bad, but I anxiously await a nice 80 degree day. Like you Jeff, I always have my camera with me and I will add lotsa pics!
Back to top Go down
http://www.windycitylaser.com/flying.htm
The Scootist
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
The Scootist

Number of posts : 693
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: 11 new members in just the last week   11 new members in just the last week I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:49 am

Today we are recovering from yesterday's blizzard, so I was not able to ride my scoot to work, but this winter has been so unusually dry that I have ridden the scoot to work 33 times so far and logged over 1,500 miles in 2009. A couple days the morning temperature was in the teens - so it was pretty cold, but usually by the time I rode home it was at least in the 40's and one week we were in the high 70's. Spring will be very welcome...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 11 new members in just the last week   11 new members in just the last week I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 7:22 am

So glad the forum is doing so well. Thanks Jeff for all of your work Smile
Spring is here in OH finally and even today looks nice enough to get out there and enjoy the spring trees and flowers...OH BOY bounce
Back to top Go down
skiwoods
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
skiwoods

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: 11 new members in just the last week   11 new members in just the last week I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:31 am

Two days ago, I went riding, and today they are calling for 3-6" of snow in Northern Illinois. So much for Spring...
Back to top Go down
http://www.windycitylaser.com/flying.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 11 new members in just the last week   11 new members in just the last week I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

11 new members in just the last week
Page 1 of 1