Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» drive belts
Greetings from North Richland Hills, TX I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Today at 5:43 pm

» New member from Europe
Greetings from North Richland Hills, TX I_icon_minitimeby alex_at Today at 3:55 pm

» New Silverwing owner, thoughts and questions
Greetings from North Richland Hills, TX I_icon_minitimeby alex_at Today at 3:54 pm

» Will my 2002 Silverwing 600 fit in the bed of my F150 Ford with Tailgat up or down?
Greetings from North Richland Hills, TX I_icon_minitimeby tedebr Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:56 pm

» Is this a good price for a Silverwing 2006
Greetings from North Richland Hills, TX I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:19 pm

» What were they thinking?
Greetings from North Richland Hills, TX I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:57 am

» Hello everyone
Greetings from North Richland Hills, TX I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:54 am

» Sidelight Bulbs
Greetings from North Richland Hills, TX I_icon_minitimeby Green7 Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:25 pm

» Voyager trike kit forsale
Greetings from North Richland Hills, TX I_icon_minitimeby Mkdelay12@gmail.com Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:41 pm

» tiny oil leak
Greetings from North Richland Hills, TX I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:41 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Greetings from North Richland Hills, TX

Go down 
+4
Waspie
Lab Rat
DennisB
jsgeg
8 posters
AuthorMessage
jsgeg
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-04-30

Greetings from North Richland Hills, TX Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from North Richland Hills, TX   Greetings from North Richland Hills, TX I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 5:18 pm

My first Silverwing was a 2004 model and it was totaled by the insurance company after a 20 yr old crashed her truck into our garage! Thank God no one was hurt. She not only ruined my bike, she damaged the garage, our cars and my husband's Goldwing. We're still waiting word on whether they will fix the Goldwing. Luckily, I was able to find a 2009 Silverwing on craigslist with one ONE mile on it! I'm a happy woman! I was trying to order the GPS mount but the email comes back as non deliverable. Any suggestions? [i] Smile
Back to top Go down
DennisB
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2778
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from North Richland Hills, TX   Greetings from North Richland Hills, TX I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 5:33 pm

Hi jsgeg,

Welcome aboard. Are looking to buy a DennisB GPS mount?
Back to top Go down
Lab Rat
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Lab Rat

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2011-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from North Richland Hills, TX   Greetings from North Richland Hills, TX I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 6:38 pm

Welcome, from north of the border!

I hope everything gets squared away to your satisfaction. I suppose there's not much you can do about someone crashing into your garage.

DennisB is the guy that makes the mounts. He's the one you want to talk to. Smile
Back to top Go down
Waspie
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Waspie

Number of posts : 2392
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from North Richland Hills, TX   Greetings from North Richland Hills, TX I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:00 am

Hi and welcome from across the pond.

ONE mile on the clock!!!! Wow, that is better than brand new UK machines, most garages do a four mile road test before they hand bikes over. You are the lucky ONE!!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Waspie41
jdeereanton
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
jdeereanton

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from North Richland Hills, TX   Greetings from North Richland Hills, TX I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:46 am

Welcome to the forum - enjoy the ride.
Back to top Go down
http://kimdaleanton.wordpress.com
"Hi Yo"
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Greetings from North Richland Hills, TX 510-80

Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from North Richland Hills, TX   Greetings from North Richland Hills, TX I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 2:53 am

Howdy and welcome from across the Trinity. You will find many helpful people and lots of information on this forum.
Back to top Go down
scootingranny
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2011-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from North Richland Hills, TX   Greetings from North Richland Hills, TX I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 7:29 pm

jsgeg.....welcome to the boards! We are almost neighbors. Hopefully there'll be a meet up of S'wings in our area some day!
Back to top Go down
wayneliz
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
wayneliz

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2010-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from North Richland Hills, TX   Greetings from North Richland Hills, TX I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:54 pm

Welcome to the board- enjoy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from North Richland Hills, TX   Greetings from North Richland Hills, TX I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from North Richland Hills, TX
Page 1 of 1