Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

Hi, Welcome to the Silverwing 600 Forum. We ask that you be polite and also introduce yourself on your 1st post. The members are friendly and helpful so just have fun. There is www.maxi-scoots.com site that is geared for all scooters and motorcycles.

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Drive Pulley Bolt
Took a ride to Western Mass today I_icon_minitimeby Cosmic_Jumper Yesterday at 8:43 pm

» Yes I know
Took a ride to Western Mass today I_icon_minitimeby oldwingguy Yesterday at 6:11 pm

» Silver Wing Trike
Took a ride to Western Mass today I_icon_minitimeby Dale N. Yesterday at 2:50 pm

» New Touring Bike (long)
Took a ride to Western Mass today I_icon_minitimeby EvilTwin Yesterday at 2:48 pm

» Vintage riding
Took a ride to Western Mass today I_icon_minitimeby exavid Yesterday at 1:48 am

» Driving Lights Not Working
Took a ride to Western Mass today I_icon_minitimeby nooner Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:17 pm

» October photo
Took a ride to Western Mass today I_icon_minitimeby Dale N. Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:03 pm

» NQiGTS Pro Electric Scooter (1)
Took a ride to Western Mass today I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:36 pm

» 2008 silverwing for sale in uk
Took a ride to Western Mass today I_icon_minitimeby Siataukreg Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:07 am

» 06 Honda SW rear brake caliper
Took a ride to Western Mass today I_icon_minitimeby Siataukreg Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:25 am

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Took a ride to Western Mass today

Go down 
AuthorMessage
masscoot
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider
masscoot

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Took a ride to Western Mass today Empty
PostSubject: Took a ride to Western Mass today   Took a ride to Western Mass today I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:30 pm

It was such a fantastic sunny warm morning I decided to hop on the scoot and see what spring was up to west of the Quabbin Reservoir (western Mass). It was mostly cloudy Rolling Eyes I took a 22 mile wrong turn off of Rt 2 and my favorite BBQ place ( Bub's BBQ) was closed. Sad story I know, but I got a couple of shots I'll share. The Bridge of flowers hasn't bloomed but should be beautiful by next weekend. The spillway behind the Shelbure mills was roaring! Most of the landscape is just a few days away from bursting with buds. Unfortunately, No bald eagles were spotted at Quabbin but the Fish & Chips at Hawley's family restaurant was tasty.

Took a ride to Western Mass today IMG_7471

Took a ride to Western Mass today Shelburnefarm

Took a ride to Western Mass today Rt116farm1

Took a ride to Western Mass today Shelburefalls1

Back to top Go down
pja
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
pja

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2009-10-03

Took a ride to Western Mass today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Took a ride to Western Mass today   Took a ride to Western Mass today I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 2:57 am

Paul,

Really nice countryside. We are having a long ride tomorrow (Sunday, 1st May); I can't wait.

Regards,
Peter
Back to top Go down
http://www.caseysbeach.com

Took a ride to Western Mass today
Page 1 of 1