Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New member from Europe
Replacing Stock Reflectors with Dual Mode LED lights I_icon_minitimeby steve_h80 Today at 4:47 am

» New Silverwing owner, thoughts and questions
Replacing Stock Reflectors with Dual Mode LED lights I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Yesterday at 4:25 pm

» Will my 2002 Silverwing 600 fit in the bed of my F150 Ford with Tailgat up or down?
Replacing Stock Reflectors with Dual Mode LED lights I_icon_minitimeby tedebr Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:56 pm

» Is this a good price for a Silverwing 2006
Replacing Stock Reflectors with Dual Mode LED lights I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:19 pm

» What were they thinking?
Replacing Stock Reflectors with Dual Mode LED lights I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:57 am

» Hello everyone
Replacing Stock Reflectors with Dual Mode LED lights I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:54 am

» Sidelight Bulbs
Replacing Stock Reflectors with Dual Mode LED lights I_icon_minitimeby Green7 Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:25 pm

» Voyager trike kit forsale
Replacing Stock Reflectors with Dual Mode LED lights I_icon_minitimeby Mkdelay12@gmail.com Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:41 pm

» tiny oil leak
Replacing Stock Reflectors with Dual Mode LED lights I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:41 pm

» Low charging
Replacing Stock Reflectors with Dual Mode LED lights I_icon_minitimeby yammer Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:49 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Replacing Stock Reflectors with Dual Mode LED lights

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sonuvabug
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
sonuvabug

Number of posts : 924
Registration date : 2010-09-15

Replacing Stock Reflectors with Dual Mode LED lights Empty
PostSubject: Replacing Stock Reflectors with Dual Mode LED lights   Replacing Stock Reflectors with Dual Mode LED lights I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:41 pm

I'm wanting to replace my stock side reflectors (both the front amber and rear red) and wire in amber LED running/turn indicator lights for the front and running, turn and brake LED lights for the back.

Has anyone done this and have you found aftermarket LED marker lights that do not call for major modification (i.e. fit the existing mounting system)?

Thanks, ~ suziblu ~
Back to top Go down
honda_silver
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
honda_silver

Number of posts : 2453
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Replacing Stock Reflectors with Dual Mode LED lights   Replacing Stock Reflectors with Dual Mode LED lights I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:31 pm

sonuvabug wrote:
I'm wanting to replace my stock side reflectors (both the front amber and rear red) and wire in amber LED running/turn indicator lights for the front and running, turn and brake LED lights for the back.

If you lose power or circuit breaker near dusk or night the LEDs will help ... and in some places it may not be legal to replace the reflectors.

It may be safer to find a way you can mount the LEDs and reflectors together.
Back to top Go down
trouble1100
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider
trouble1100

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2010-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Replacing Stock Reflectors with Dual Mode LED lights   Replacing Stock Reflectors with Dual Mode LED lights I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:10 pm

Here ya go ......

http://www.electricalconnection.com/other-lighting/led-reflectors.htm

http://motorcycle-accessories.cruisercustomizing.com/accessories/Led%20Reflector?utm_campaign=sitechampion&utm_medium=sli&utm_source=google
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Replacing Stock Reflectors with Dual Mode LED lights   Replacing Stock Reflectors with Dual Mode LED lights I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Replacing Stock Reflectors with Dual Mode LED lights
Page 1 of 1