Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» drive belts
New Silverwing Owner! (sort of) I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Today at 5:43 pm

» New member from Europe
New Silverwing Owner! (sort of) I_icon_minitimeby alex_at Today at 3:55 pm

» New Silverwing owner, thoughts and questions
New Silverwing Owner! (sort of) I_icon_minitimeby alex_at Today at 3:54 pm

» Will my 2002 Silverwing 600 fit in the bed of my F150 Ford with Tailgat up or down?
New Silverwing Owner! (sort of) I_icon_minitimeby tedebr Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:56 pm

» Is this a good price for a Silverwing 2006
New Silverwing Owner! (sort of) I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:19 pm

» What were they thinking?
New Silverwing Owner! (sort of) I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:57 am

» Hello everyone
New Silverwing Owner! (sort of) I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:54 am

» Sidelight Bulbs
New Silverwing Owner! (sort of) I_icon_minitimeby Green7 Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:25 pm

» Voyager trike kit forsale
New Silverwing Owner! (sort of) I_icon_minitimeby Mkdelay12@gmail.com Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:41 pm

» tiny oil leak
New Silverwing Owner! (sort of) I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:41 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

New Silverwing Owner! (sort of)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nick
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-03-29

New Silverwing Owner! (sort of) Empty
PostSubject: New Silverwing Owner! (sort of)   New Silverwing Owner! (sort of) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:45 pm

I've been a member of quite a few forums and a moderator on a very popular uk based VW & Audi Forum.

This goes against the grain for me, asking for help in the first post but i have been searching for a resolution for a while!

I've built an off road buggy, which I fitted with a 110CC 3 speed honda replica engine. It works a treat and i've had a good 3 years of fun with it.

I bought a 2006 Silverwing 600cc engine unit, c/w exhaust, ecu, wiring loom ect to fit into my Buggy. I'm stuggling to find out what all the wires on the loom are for, and wondered if anybody had a wiring diagram they would be interested in sharing Smile

The engine is going on the frame this weekend, with a view to tidying up all the wiring, the fuel tank, radiator in the coming weeks.

any help would be appreciated

Last edited by Nick on Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Waspie
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Waspie

Number of posts : 2392
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: New Silverwing Owner! (sort of)   New Silverwing Owner! (sort of) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:11 am

Nick, there used to be a down loadable manual on t'internet someplace. It is in German but to a chap who has VW's and Audi's it shouldn't be too much trouble.

It will have a full set of wiring diagrams for you to paw over!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Waspie41
BlackFly
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
BlackFly

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2010-11-20

PostSubject: Re: New Silverwing Owner! (sort of)   New Silverwing Owner! (sort of) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:18 am

From which model is your engine?
Because in the german manual you can find n the internet it is (of course) the FJS600 Model with HISS and therefore a little bit different wiring than the FSC600 Models.

I have the wirings for both FJS and FSC with and without ABS but only for the 2001-2003 modells...

PS: In the "german wiring" is everything labeled in german, french and English Wink
Back to top Go down
Nick
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: New Silverwing Owner! (sort of)   New Silverwing Owner! (sort of) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:29 am

BlackFly wrote:
From which model is your engine?
Because in the german manual you can find n the internet it is (of course) the FJS600 Model with HISS and therefore a little bit different wiring than the FSC600 Models.

I have the wirings for both FJS and FSC with and without ABS but only for the 2001-2003 modells...

PS: In the "german wiring" is everything labeled in german, french and English Wink

Thanks for the quick replies! I'm not too sure of the exact engine model. I'll have a look next time i open the workshop. I knows its a 582cc with abs, (not too sure how i'm going to intergrate the abs???)

I think it's an FSC... i've found this that looks the same. I can workout what plugs do what from that diagram... just not sure of the pins

I'll post with some more information when i have it.

Thankshttp://www.bikebandit.com/houseofmotorcycles/honda-motorcycle-fsc600d-silver-wing-2007-steering-stem/o/m15667sch417097#sch418352

Last edited by Nick on Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added link)
Back to top Go down
BlackFly
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
BlackFly

PostSubject: Re: New Silverwing Owner! (sort of)   New Silverwing Owner! (sort of) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:01 pm

Hmm, do you have seen the Tacho or the frame? There are not so much differences between the modells, but 1 very important: The FSJ had a immobilizer System. If you have one without the key, then you will have a problem i think...

YOu are coming from UK?
A question to other UK riders: Do you have the HISS?

Do you have one connector on the wire harness with that cables: Purple, Yellow/Red, Green/Orange, Orange/Blue? If yes, that is the immobilizer from the FJS Model
Or do you know which connector is for the right handle bar? Then tell me with cables you have and i can (hopefll) tell you which modell you have Wink
Back to top Go down
MikeO
Site Admin
MikeO

Number of posts : 3783
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: New Silverwing Owner! (sort of)   New Silverwing Owner! (sort of) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:06 pm

Mine has HISS and I think all the European models are the same.
Back to top Go down
Nick
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: New Silverwing Owner! (sort of)   New Silverwing Owner! (sort of) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:15 am

BlackFly wrote:
Hmm, do you have seen the Tacho or the frame? There are not so much differences between the modells, but 1 very important: The FSJ had a immobilizer System. If you have one without the key, then you will have a problem i think...

YOu are coming from UK?
A question to other UK riders: Do you have the HISS?

Do you have one connector on the wire harness with that cables: Purple, Yellow/Red, Green/Orange, Orange/Blue? If yes, that is the immobilizer from the FJS Model
Or do you know which connector is for the right handle bar? Then tell me with cables you have and i can (hopefll) tell you which modell you have Wink

hmmm, not sure what HISS actually is??? Yes i'm from the UK.

I think i'm better of taking some photo's to show what i have to work with.

I'm told that the engine was out of a crashed silverwing, The engine is still mounted on a "cut off" frame, but no chassis tag. looks like its been cut off?

I'll take some photographs and post up soon.

Thanks for your help!
Back to top Go down
BlackFly
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
BlackFly

PostSubject: Re: New Silverwing Owner! (sort of)   New Silverwing Owner! (sort of) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:31 am

HISS is the immobilizer System
If you have the HISS installed you also need a receiver and a minimum of one working keys. Otherwise you have to buy a new ECU and Key and if you don't have it also the receiver...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Silverwing Owner! (sort of)   New Silverwing Owner! (sort of) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Silverwing Owner! (sort of)
Page 1 of 1