Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

Hi, Welcome to the Silverwing 600 Forum. We ask that you be polite and also introduce yourself on your 1st post. The members are friendly and helpful so just have fun. There is www.maxi-scoots.com site that is geared for all scooters and motorcycles.

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Silver Wing Miles (a Poll)
Still waiting for the new wing so in the meantime I_icon_minitimeby Mech 1 twa Today at 10:28 pm

» Introducing myself
Still waiting for the new wing so in the meantime I_icon_minitimeby oldwingguy Today at 8:45 pm

» New Yamaha scooter 2018
Still waiting for the new wing so in the meantime I_icon_minitimeby bikehiker Today at 4:54 pm

» Battery and Fuse Questions
Still waiting for the new wing so in the meantime I_icon_minitimeby DickO Today at 4:33 pm

» HI Everyone
Still waiting for the new wing so in the meantime I_icon_minitimeby Dutch SilverWing Today at 4:27 pm

» Swing windscreen
Still waiting for the new wing so in the meantime I_icon_minitimeby sonuvabug Today at 1:24 pm

» [Resolved]Having difficulty finding some pieces now
Still waiting for the new wing so in the meantime I_icon_minitimeby XDM© Today at 10:33 am

» Greetings from another owner to be….
Still waiting for the new wing so in the meantime I_icon_minitimeby Hondafan Today at 10:05 am

» Forza off-road
Still waiting for the new wing so in the meantime I_icon_minitimeby Dale N. Yesterday at 10:52 pm

» Belt advice.
Still waiting for the new wing so in the meantime I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Yesterday at 6:29 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Still waiting for the new wing so in the meantime

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mr fish
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
mr fish

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Still waiting for the new wing so in the meantime Empty
PostSubject: Still waiting for the new wing so in the meantime   Still waiting for the new wing so in the meantime I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 2:24 pm

A loverleeeee shiny sh300a Still waiting for the new wing so in the meantime 25032011227

And so far very impressed
Back to top Go down
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Still waiting for the new wing so in the meantime   Still waiting for the new wing so in the meantime I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 3:21 pm

John,

that is pretty cool looking. How do you like it so far and I have read good things about it too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com
mr fish
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
mr fish

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Still waiting for the new wing so in the meantime   Still waiting for the new wing so in the meantime I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 3:37 pm

I have to say so far so good only done 100 miles so far....most solid handling scoot ive ever ridden had it up to 95 so far should do 100 when loose...the grip is fantastic and 16"wheels are a blessing i think this scoot for fun and the wing for touring..I would say its quicker to 60 than th wing but will have to race a freinds wing to find out... Smile
Back to top Go down

Still waiting for the new wing so in the meantime
Page 1 of 1