Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Rear shock longevity
Hello, new owner and new member here. I_icon_minitimeby Mighty Mouse Today at 4:47 am

» Final Drive Noise banished
Hello, new owner and new member here. I_icon_minitimeby dovahkiin Today at 1:29 am

» Latest Observations On My New To Me 2004 SW
Hello, new owner and new member here. I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Yesterday at 7:40 am

» What did you do to your SW today.
Hello, new owner and new member here. I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:26 pm

» YSS rear shocks
Hello, new owner and new member here. I_icon_minitimeby StuartBrown Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:36 pm

» New to Me Swing
Hello, new owner and new member here. I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:06 pm

» SOLD 2004 Honda Silver Wing for sale, tastefully modded SOLD
Hello, new owner and new member here. I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:29 pm

» peace, love and life
Hello, new owner and new member here. I_icon_minitimeby cello33 Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:35 pm

» Fork specs, please help before 9/4/2024
Hello, new owner and new member here. I_icon_minitimeby Anders L Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:58 am

» Forgive My Rookie Questions
Hello, new owner and new member here. I_icon_minitimeby AldusFran Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:16 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Hello, new owner and new member here.

Go down 
+6
Opalsboy
DennisB
"Hi Yo"
Waspie
MikeO
omanaa
10 posters
AuthorMessage
omanaa
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-03-23

Hello, new owner and new member here. Empty
PostSubject: Hello, new owner and new member here.   Hello, new owner and new member here. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:12 pm

Hello everyone. My name is Adam and my wife and I live in the Nashville, TN area. I just purchased my first SW yesterday. A new 08, silver! Whooo! Super excited.
Well, just wanna say hello and glad you all have this forum/site.

Adam
Back to top Go down
MikeO
Site Admin
MikeO

Number of posts : 3788
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Hello, new owner and new member here.   Hello, new owner and new member here. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:16 pm

Hello, Adam and welcome!
You've found the best Silverwing site in the World - full of information and friendship. cheers
Back to top Go down
Waspie
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Waspie

Number of posts : 2392
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Hello, new owner and new member here.   Hello, new owner and new member here. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:19 pm

Hello and welcome Adam. You have surely arrived in the right place for all things Silver Wing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Waspie41
"Hi Yo"
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Hello, new owner and new member here. 510-80

Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Hello, new owner and new member here.   Hello, new owner and new member here. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:31 pm

Howdy Adam, welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
DennisB
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2778
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Hello, new owner and new member here.   Hello, new owner and new member here. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:15 pm

Hi Adam,

Welcome aboard. sunny
Back to top Go down
Opalsboy
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Opalsboy

Number of posts : 1288
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Hello, new owner and new member here.   Hello, new owner and new member here. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:43 pm

Welcome Adam, if you are excited after one day. Give it a month then a year.... you will get more and more excited about the Silverwing. And you are blessed to have one of the most scenic states to ride in. This is going to be an even better forum now that you are a part of it.
Back to top Go down
jdeereanton
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
jdeereanton

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Hello, new owner and new member here.   Hello, new owner and new member here. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:22 pm

Adam (omanaa),

Welcome to the forum - enjoy the ride.

Just down the road from you a little bit.
Back to top Go down
http://kimdaleanton.wordpress.com
wayneliz
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
wayneliz

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2010-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Hello, new owner and new member here.   Hello, new owner and new member here. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 6:43 pm

Hi Adam- welcome to the friendliest and most informative Sillverwing forum out there- enjoy your ride!
Back to top Go down
CathyN
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert

Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2010-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Hello, new owner and new member here.   Hello, new owner and new member here. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 6:54 pm

Welcome Adam,

I just posted Bob and I will be in Knoxville in June maybe we can get together for a ride.

This is a great forum, you will learn alot from these fine Swinger's. I have.

Let me know if you are interested in meeting up.

Cathy
Back to top Go down
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Hello, new owner and new member here.   Hello, new owner and new member here. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 11:08 pm

Adam,

Welcome to the site and you enjoy it and become an active member. Like Gary said, wait until you get more miles on the SWing since it is a really fun bike to ride. I have had mine for 4 years and 33,000 miles and still really smile when I ride it. If you want to save money and do work yourself you should look at the "Pictorial" section. Members have put some good info on how to do maintenance.

Welcome and give us a review of how you like it when you get a chance. And you can go to the "Albums' section and create your own folder to put pictures in.
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com
omanaa
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-03-23

PostSubject: Thanks!   Hello, new owner and new member here. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 11:01 am

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

So far the SW is amazing. Im having a blast on it. Big upgrade for me, I had a honda rebel for about 6 years. (even road it from nashville to cleveland, oh.) My wife and I used to cruise 2up on the rebel so its a huge upgrade for her too!

Thanks again for the nice welcome and greetings.

Adam
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello, new owner and new member here.   Hello, new owner and new member here. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 11:04 am

Another Middle Tennessee Swing owner! Sweet!

I live in Lewisburg and ride my Swing to work in La Vergne whenever the weather permits.

Congrats on the purchase and you'll love it I guarantee.

There's a fairly good scooter community in Nashville, mostly coming from the scooter shops that sell the cheap Chinese scoots, but they're really good folks and a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, new owner and new member here.   Hello, new owner and new member here. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, new owner and new member here.
Page 1 of 1