Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Final Drive Noise banished
Maxi-Muppets meet - Lancaster I_icon_minitimeby dovahkiin Today at 1:29 am

» Rear shock longevity
Maxi-Muppets meet - Lancaster I_icon_minitimeby dovahkiin Yesterday at 10:55 pm

» Latest Observations On My New To Me 2004 SW
Maxi-Muppets meet - Lancaster I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Yesterday at 7:40 am

» What did you do to your SW today.
Maxi-Muppets meet - Lancaster I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:26 pm

» YSS rear shocks
Maxi-Muppets meet - Lancaster I_icon_minitimeby StuartBrown Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:36 pm

» New to Me Swing
Maxi-Muppets meet - Lancaster I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:06 pm

» SOLD 2004 Honda Silver Wing for sale, tastefully modded SOLD
Maxi-Muppets meet - Lancaster I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:29 pm

» peace, love and life
Maxi-Muppets meet - Lancaster I_icon_minitimeby cello33 Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:35 pm

» Fork specs, please help before 9/4/2024
Maxi-Muppets meet - Lancaster I_icon_minitimeby Anders L Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:58 am

» Forgive My Rookie Questions
Maxi-Muppets meet - Lancaster I_icon_minitimeby AldusFran Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:16 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Maxi-Muppets meet - Lancaster

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tarmacburner2
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
tarmacburner2

Number of posts : 1099
Registration date : 2010-03-27

Maxi-Muppets meet - Lancaster Empty
PostSubject: Maxi-Muppets meet - Lancaster   Maxi-Muppets meet - Lancaster I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:35 am

Hello All,

Went to the first (of hopefully many) Maxi-Muppet meet at Thorpeys Chippy , Lancaster new rd, Cabus ,Preston, PR31AD (sat nav 53.938482ºN, 2.774299ºW). It is the old Little Thief if anyone remembers it.

Okay it is a Maxi Muppet meet but the Silverwing is a maxi scooter so if you aren't already a member of the maxi-muppet forum just join up. Or just turn up if you want to join in. I'll post meeting dates when I know them. It is a good laugh, muppets don't take themselves seriously at all - if they did you wouldn't see me for dust!

Cheers,
Back to top Go down
Meldrew
Visiting Curmudgeon
Meldrew

Number of posts : 4174
Registration date : 2010-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Maxi-Muppets meet - Lancaster   Maxi-Muppets meet - Lancaster I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:48 pm

Er... I'd say a lot of the UK members on this fine forum are already long term Muppets. Cool
Back to top Go down
tarmacburner2
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
tarmacburner2

Number of posts : 1099
Registration date : 2010-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Maxi-Muppets meet - Lancaster   Maxi-Muppets meet - Lancaster I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:10 pm

Some have been muppets since birth, others have taken a period of time before they ascended to the elevated status of 'muppet'.
So Victor, will we be seeing you at one of the future meetings - it is just down the M6 (thats the big road that runs down the side of the Lakes) and exit south of Lancaster.

Cheers,
Back to top Go down
MikeO
Site Admin
MikeO

Number of posts : 3788
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Maxi-Muppets meet - Lancaster   Maxi-Muppets meet - Lancaster I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:29 pm

"I'd say a lot of the UK members on this fine forum are already long term Muppets"

Indeed - on the original site I was member #13. Smile
Back to top Go down
Meldrew
Visiting Curmudgeon
Meldrew

Number of posts : 4174
Registration date : 2010-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Maxi-Muppets meet - Lancaster   Maxi-Muppets meet - Lancaster I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:16 pm

tarmacburner2 wrote:
Some have been muppets since birth, others have taken a period of time before they ascended to the elevated status of 'muppet'.
So Victor, will we be seeing you at one of the future meetings - it is just down the M6 (thats the big road that runs down the side of the Lakes) and exit south of Lancaster.

Cheers,

OK, you had that run out to the chippy earlier today, I can of course find out everything I need to know about future meets on the Muppets, it's just rehashing the same topic on here. It didn't interest me as I was over in York at the time, but I certainly wouldn't have needed any sat nav coordinates to find my way there. To be honest I've no interest in looking any of the other maxis, or meeting at Devil's Bridge or any of the usual haunts. I also very rarely use the M6, the big road that doesn't run anywhere near the the side of the Lakes. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maxi-Muppets meet - Lancaster   Maxi-Muppets meet - Lancaster I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maxi-Muppets meet - Lancaster
Page 1 of 1