Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Rear shock longevity
Shepton Mallet Classic Bike Show I_icon_minitimeby Erdoc48 Today at 9:07 am

» Hi there guys
Shepton Mallet Classic Bike Show I_icon_minitimeby Kenjls Today at 7:20 am

» Final Drive Noise banished
Shepton Mallet Classic Bike Show I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Today at 7:14 am

» Latest Observations On My New To Me 2004 SW
Shepton Mallet Classic Bike Show I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Yesterday at 7:40 am

» What did you do to your SW today.
Shepton Mallet Classic Bike Show I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:26 pm

» YSS rear shocks for sale
Shepton Mallet Classic Bike Show I_icon_minitimeby StuartBrown Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:36 pm

» New to Me Swing
Shepton Mallet Classic Bike Show I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:06 pm

» SOLD 2004 Honda Silver Wing for sale, tastefully modded SOLD
Shepton Mallet Classic Bike Show I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:29 pm

» peace, love and life
Shepton Mallet Classic Bike Show I_icon_minitimeby cello33 Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:35 pm

» Fork specs, please help before 9/4/2024
Shepton Mallet Classic Bike Show I_icon_minitimeby Anders L Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:58 am

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Shepton Mallet Classic Bike Show

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skippy
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
Skippy

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2010-08-18

Shepton Mallet Classic Bike Show Empty
PostSubject: Shepton Mallet Classic Bike Show   Shepton Mallet Classic Bike Show I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 4:35 pm

Anybody going to the Bristol & West Classic Bike Show this weekend at Shepton Mallet???

Cost on the gate is £9 for adults I believe, with a reduction for pensioners etc.
Back to top Go down
tarmacburner2
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
tarmacburner2

Number of posts : 1099
Registration date : 2010-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Shepton Mallet Classic Bike Show   Shepton Mallet Classic Bike Show I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 6:15 pm

Sorry Skippy but a bit too far for me.

I may get to the Maxi-Muppets meet on the A6 near Garstang. Either on a scoot or if the weather is crap I'll be riding my VW Golf! confused

Cheers,
Back to top Go down
MikeO
Site Admin
MikeO

Number of posts : 3788
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Shepton Mallet Classic Bike Show   Shepton Mallet Classic Bike Show I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 6:45 pm

Fred, do you know Dave Milnes?
He lives close to you and is on Maxi-Muppets, I think.
He's got a yellow X9500 and a red nexus.
Back to top Go down
tarmacburner2
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
tarmacburner2

PostSubject: Re: Shepton Mallet Classic Bike Show   Shepton Mallet Classic Bike Show I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 6:15 am

Hello MikeO,

Yes, I have met Dave. In fact I will probably see him at a Maxi0Muppets meetup this lunchtime. Roads are wet and the weather is iffy so (I realise this is tantamount to swearing!) I shall be in a car. I may put the roof down on the Golf so I experienced the cold same as everyone else.

Cheers,

Back to top Go down
MikeO
Site Admin
MikeO

Number of posts : 3788
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Shepton Mallet Classic Bike Show   Shepton Mallet Classic Bike Show I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:02 am

:lol!:
Back to top Go down
Skippy
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
Skippy

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2010-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Shepton Mallet Classic Bike Show   Shepton Mallet Classic Bike Show I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:24 am

tarmacburner2 wrote:
I may put the roof down on the Golf so I experienced the cold same as everyone else.

Cheers,

Maxi Muppets indeed!! Smile I took Sal for a spin yesteday and let her 'discover' the benefits of wearing waterproofs even if it isn't raining..... She claimed to be toasty, and still complained of an aching hip (ho hum - can't win em all!!).

It's minging it down here today and for some reason she is really unwilling to test the 'waterproofs' theory again LOL.

Some days it really is just nice to be able to pick the keys up for the tin top and go - rather than mucking about putting all that clobber on bounce
Back to top Go down
tarmacburner2
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
tarmacburner2

PostSubject: Re: Shepton Mallet Classic Bike Show   Shepton Mallet Classic Bike Show I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:21 am

Went in the Golf to the meet. Eleven scooters actually braved the semi-crap weather so I felt a bit of a wimp seeing that it was about fifteen miles from home.
How is this for coincidence? Sat down at the table with three others. Got talking about what scooters we have. I said I took my Silverwing out for the first time yesterday, then started saying what bits it had on it, one of the other chaps started saying what was on it. Turns out he was the previous owner. Best thing is, he has all the original bits at home so we struck a deal and I'll pick them up in the next week or so.
Good laugh and we will be making it a regular monthly meet. I'll start a separate thread to let others know.
Cheers,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shepton Mallet Classic Bike Show   Shepton Mallet Classic Bike Show I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shepton Mallet Classic Bike Show
Page 1 of 1