Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hi there guys
We have 2 birthdays in the group this week I_icon_minitimeby JohnyC Today at 5:16 pm

» Rear shock longevity
We have 2 birthdays in the group this week I_icon_minitimeby Erdoc48 Today at 2:07 pm

» Final Drive Noise banished
We have 2 birthdays in the group this week I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Today at 12:14 pm

» Latest Observations On My New To Me 2004 SW
We have 2 birthdays in the group this week I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Yesterday at 12:40 pm

» What did you do to your SW today.
We have 2 birthdays in the group this week I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:26 pm

» YSS rear shocks for sale
We have 2 birthdays in the group this week I_icon_minitimeby StuartBrown Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:36 pm

» New to Me Swing
We have 2 birthdays in the group this week I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:06 am

» SOLD 2004 Honda Silver Wing for sale, tastefully modded SOLD
We have 2 birthdays in the group this week I_icon_minitimeby Rzor93 Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:29 pm

» peace, love and life
We have 2 birthdays in the group this week I_icon_minitimeby cello33 Fri Apr 12, 2024 11:35 pm

» Fork specs, please help before 9/4/2024
We have 2 birthdays in the group this week I_icon_minitimeby Anders L Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:58 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

We have 2 birthdays in the group this week

Go down 
+8
DennisB
jdeereanton
joncallihan
DenGraham
DickO
The Scootist
scooterbob
JeffR
12 posters
AuthorMessage
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2008-12-20

We have 2 birthdays in the group this week Empty
PostSubject: We have 2 birthdays in the group this week   We have 2 birthdays in the group this week I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:10 pm

Hello all,

We have 2 birthdays in the group this week. Mitzger is on the 7th and DickO is on the 9th. So let's give them a "Happy Birthday" salute.. drunken

And on this forum all the women will have to give them a nice "birthday kiss"... Twisted Evil

Happy Birthday to you both !!
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com
scooterbob
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
scooterbob

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: We have 2 birthdays in the group this week   We have 2 birthdays in the group this week I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 1:26 am

affraid cheers Laughing

Have a great day
bob
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We have 2 birthdays in the group this week   We have 2 birthdays in the group this week I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:01 pm

Happy Birthday to you both cheers
Back to top Go down
The Scootist
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
The Scootist

Number of posts : 693
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: We have 2 birthdays in the group this week   We have 2 birthdays in the group this week I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:15 pm

Happy Birthday to the both of you. Hope you have fun...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We have 2 birthdays in the group this week   We have 2 birthdays in the group this week I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 3:02 am

cheers Hope you both have a GREAT BIRTHDAY!! cheers
Back to top Go down
DickO
Founding Member
DickO

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: We have 2 birthdays in the group this week   We have 2 birthdays in the group this week I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:00 am

Thanks to all and happy birthday to you Mitzger!
Was going to try and weasel a top box out of the wife for the big day but just this afternoon the clothes washer went out on us. So $450 later, any accessories are on hold. Will just have to settle for the warm weather we have coming up tomorrow and Thursday (near 70 degrees) and a pleasureable ride or two.
Thanks again everyone.

Ride Safe Friends :D
Back to top Go down
DenGraham
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
DenGraham

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: We have 2 birthdays in the group this week   We have 2 birthdays in the group this week I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:55 pm

Hey Mitzger and DickO, I just read that even though some people don't like them it is good to have birthdays because you live longer!!!! Laughing
I never thought of it that way. Enjoy the whole year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We have 2 birthdays in the group this week   We have 2 birthdays in the group this week I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 5:45 am

Thanks for all the good wishes folks..... Dennis, I never thought of it that way either but B'days do make you live longer, good thought...... Yeah, we have a ride coming up here on the 8th of March, one of our local scooter clubs, the weather guy says we will have 79 deg during the day and sunny, so it's lookin good for us.

Thanks again for the thoughts....... Tom G (Mitzger) Cool
Back to top Go down
joncallihan
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 1025
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: We have 2 birthdays in the group this week   We have 2 birthdays in the group this week I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 2:54 pm

Superstitions are a strange thing, but my German wife says that to wish a happy birthday early in not a good thing.

With that, A very happy birthday to Tom G(Mitzger) :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.joncallihan.com
joncallihan
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 1025
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: We have 2 birthdays in the group this week   We have 2 birthdays in the group this week I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 2:45 pm

A very happy birthday to DickO. :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.joncallihan.com
jdeereanton
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
jdeereanton

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: We have 2 birthdays in the group this week   We have 2 birthdays in the group this week I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:54 pm

Happy Birthday to you mitzger, hope you got some riding in today.
Back to top Go down
http://kimdaleanton.wordpress.com
DennisB
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2778
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: We have 2 birthdays in the group this week   We have 2 birthdays in the group this week I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:48 am

We have 2 birthdays in the group this week 896182 The both of you have a GREAT birthday!
Back to top Go down
DickO
Founding Member
DickO

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: We have 2 birthdays in the group this week   We have 2 birthdays in the group this week I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:05 am

Thanks Y'all... again... Dennis? How did you get all that 2009 stuff back up there? That means I'm still 64; not 65 as I'd planned on. Oh well, I plan on going to at least 115 years. Gives me something to look forward to We have 2 birthdays in the group this week Icon_lol .
Back to top Go down
"Hi Yo"
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
We have 2 birthdays in the group this week 510-80

Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: We have 2 birthdays in the group this week   We have 2 birthdays in the group this week I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:46 am

The best story I've heard about maturing involved a man talking to someone and being asked how old he was. He replied "I'm seventy nine". The other man said he didn't even know if he wanted to live that long. To which he replied "That's because you're not seventy eight". We all want one more, and I wish you many more one mores. We have 2 birthdays in the group this week Icon_sunny We have 2 birthdays in the group this week 186319 We have 2 birthdays in the group this week Icon_sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We have 2 birthdays in the group this week   We have 2 birthdays in the group this week I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:56 pm

I hope y'all had a great day!!!!! We have 2 birthdays in the group this week 186319

Wes
Back to top Go down
tankyuong
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider
tankyuong

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: Re: We have 2 birthdays in the group this week   We have 2 birthdays in the group this week I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:06 pm

Happy B Day guys
Back to top Go down
Opalsboy
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Opalsboy

Number of posts : 1288
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: We have 2 birthdays in the group this week   We have 2 birthdays in the group this week I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:35 pm

I want to add my best wishes to yall... may you have a great new year... dancerwithmusic
Back to top Go down
Waspie
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Waspie

Number of posts : 2392
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: We have 2 birthdays in the group this week   We have 2 birthdays in the group this week I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:38 pm

Birthday greeting wild 'wingers'. We have 2 birthdays in the group this week 44616
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Waspie41
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We have 2 birthdays in the group this week   We have 2 birthdays in the group this week I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We have 2 birthdays in the group this week
Page 1 of 1