Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» drive belts
tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield) I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Yesterday at 5:43 pm

» New member from Europe
tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield) I_icon_minitimeby alex_at Yesterday at 3:55 pm

» New Silverwing owner, thoughts and questions
tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield) I_icon_minitimeby alex_at Yesterday at 3:54 pm

» Will my 2002 Silverwing 600 fit in the bed of my F150 Ford with Tailgat up or down?
tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield) I_icon_minitimeby tedebr Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:56 pm

» Is this a good price for a Silverwing 2006
tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield) I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:19 pm

» What were they thinking?
tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield) I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:57 am

» Hello everyone
tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield) I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:54 am

» Sidelight Bulbs
tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield) I_icon_minitimeby Green7 Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:25 pm

» Voyager trike kit forsale
tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield) I_icon_minitimeby Mkdelay12@gmail.com Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:41 pm

» tiny oil leak
tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield) I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:41 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield)

Go down 
+12
bigbird
MaxB
tankyuong
trouble1100
Dale
papa johns
DickO
honda_silver
jdeereanton
robert
smorkle
AAAA
16 posters
AuthorMessage
AAAA
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2010-11-14

tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield) Empty
PostSubject: tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield)   tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:07 am

Hi! Im Jonathan. Im 6-1, 185 lbs, brown hair, blue eyes. I like long walks on the beach, and dining out. Im looking for a down to earth gal who . . . . . .oh crap! Wrong forum! !
Mybad Mybad!

Actually, i am Jonathan. While im convincing myself that almost 9 grand isn't to much to spend on a scooter, ive been lurking the site for several days, having read almost all the posts. A friend of mine let me ride his s-wing a couple of weeks ago, knowing that i was contemplating getting a new PCX, He also knew that it would ruin me, and now i have to have one. I was looking to the PCX for touring, it CAN be done! (I took the Ruckus to Phoenix, from Spfd MO. to see my daughter, lots of fun, but i wont do that again!) but the s-wing has much more power than i thought it would, and its big enough that it may deter would be thieves from simply lifting it in the back of a truck, and being off with it.
So, being a gearhead, and a bit of a hooligan, im going to have to see what i can do with one, once i get it!
Back to top Go down
smorkle
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
smorkle

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2010-08-21

PostSubject: Re: tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield)   tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:31 am

Welcome to the forum. My Silverwing is the best purchase I ever made. You'll be happy with one for sure. I get down to your area occasionally..... perhaps we can rid together sometime.

I just have one thing to say about your trip to Phoenix....

HOOLEEE CRAP!!!

Back to top Go down
robert
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
robert

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2010-09-19

PostSubject: Re: tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield)   tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:49 am

Hey Jonathan, Welcome to the site, check out all the Honda dealers, I bought a new 08 Swing from Coyote Honda in Avondale, Az. a few months ago, got a pretty good deal on it. Ride Safe...Robert in Az.
Back to top Go down
AAAA
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield)   tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:00 pm

Smorkle:
Absolutely! It will be closer to spring at this point. But its going to happen!
Back to top Go down
AAAA
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield)   tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:07 pm

Robert:
Since the big debacle with the Honda dealer here a few years ago, the nearest is 49 miles away! Not a problem, just more windshield time. My daughter is in her 2nd year at my Alma Mater in Tempe, so ill be down your way often i hope. I lived in AZ for almost 20 years, and i know i will be in Flagstaff next summer, (lived there for almost half that time) If i ever get old and retire, Flagg will be my home base, i love that place more than anywhere Ive ever lived!
Back to top Go down
jdeereanton
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
jdeereanton

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield)   tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:46 am

Tagg,

Welcome to the forum - enjoy the ride.
Back to top Go down
http://kimdaleanton.wordpress.com
honda_silver
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
honda_silver

Number of posts : 2453
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield)   tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:54 am

Tagg wrote:
Actually, i am Jonathan. While im convincing myself that almost 9 grand isn't to much to spend on a scooter

http://tinyurl.com/29ftl6r

Welcome to the friendliest Silverwing forum.
Back to top Go down
smorkle
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
smorkle

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2010-08-21

PostSubject: Re: tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield)   tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:50 pm

honda_silver wrote:
Tagg wrote:
Actually, i am Jonathan. While im convincing myself that almost 9 grand isn't to much to spend on a scooter

WOW! That's a good price. I can personally vouch for Honda of Russellville that has it for sale too. They're the #1 Honda dealership in the state of AR. I used to live in Russellville for about 15 years. Those are good people to deal with. Only about a 4 hr drive from Springfield too.
Back to top Go down
DickO
Founding Member
DickO

Number of posts : 1018

PostSubject: Re: tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield)   tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:52 pm

Hi "Tagg",

And another hearty welcome to the one of the best sites going. Yes, there are some pretty good deals on used SWings if you just look around; even some "old" new ones now and again that folks have come up with.

I'm vaguely familiar with your Springfield area down there. Gotta' stepson who runs the the maintenance section in the federal pen hospital in the middle of town; he lives in a little town called Ash Grove northwest of the city. Never took my SWing that far but maybe one of these days I'll "get-a-hair"!!

Good luck on finding "your" perfect SWing.
Back to top Go down
papa johns
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2010-06-15

PostSubject: Re: tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield)   tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:40 pm

Welcome to the finest Silver Wing Form on the Planet. where glad that you have made it.
Back to top Go down
AAAA
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield)   tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:58 pm

smorkle wrote:
honda_silver wrote:
Tagg wrote:

WOW! That's a good price. I can personally vouch for Honda of Russellville that has it for sale too. They're the #1 Honda dealership in the state of AR. I used to live in Russellville for about 15 years. Those are good people to deal with. Only about a 4 hr drive from Springfield too.

HAA! They actually have 2. Found the ad this morning And im going down Saturday morning to look them over! I just hope my truck can make it down there. Thanks for the find!
Back to top Go down
AAAA
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield)   tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:00 pm

DickO wrote:
Hi "Tagg",

And another hearty welcome to the one of the best sites going. Yes, there are some pretty good deals on used SWings if you just look around; even some "old" new ones now and again that folks have come up with.

I'm vaguely familiar with your Springfield area down there. Gotta' stepson who runs the the maintenance section in the federal pen hospital in the middle of town; he lives in a little town called Ash Grove northwest of the city. Never took my SWing that far but maybe one of these days I'll "get-a-hair"!!

Good luck on finding "your" perfect SWing.

Then he knows me, i work at H-K&W supply, and know most of the guys out there! I actually live just to the west of the golf course, if i crane my neck, i can see the main hospital building, and the guard tower.

Last edited by Tagg on Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional info)
Back to top Go down
AAAA
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield)   tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:17 pm

Can i assume that all the model years are the same, except for the rather pedestrian colors they use? I have a gallon of the most amazing emerald green pearl ive ever seen just sitting there waiting to be sprayed.

I havent decided yet if i want to trade in my ruckus, its an amazing little machine!
Back to top Go down
honda_silver
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
honda_silver

PostSubject: Re: tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield)   tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:33 pm

Tagg wrote:
I havent decided yet if i want to trade in my ruckus, its an amazing little machine!

Do you have to trade in the Ruckus??

Some people like to keep the smaller Ruckus/Reflex for local trips.
Back to top Go down
AAAA
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield)   tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:16 pm

Oh no, i don't have to trade it in at all. I love it! Everyone wants to know about it when im out, and they are suprised that it can keep up with, and pass traffic in town. Of course it looks moderately stock, but . . . . . . . . . well, it aint!
Back to top Go down
jdeereanton
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
jdeereanton

PostSubject: Re: tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield)   tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 7:27 am

I would keep the Ruckus, unless keeping it would mean I'd be homeless, and even then I'd really struggle with getting rid of it.
Back to top Go down
jdeereanton
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
jdeereanton

PostSubject: Re: tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield)   tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 7:28 am

By the way - I shortened all of the links so that this would display well on all screen sizes. "Tiny URL" is your friend.

www.tinyurl.com
Back to top Go down
Dale
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2010-10-07

PostSubject: Re: tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield)   tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:23 pm

Welcome! If you've got the time to shop and examine, buying used can work well. I'm very pleased with my 07 Swing that I bought virtually sight unseen, for under 4500.
Back to top Go down
AAAA
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield)   tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 8:07 am

Dale wrote:
Welcome! If you've got the time to shop and examine, buying used can work well. I'm very pleased with my 07 Swing that I bought virtually sight unseen, for under 4500.

WoW! Thats a low price! to quote that obnoxious commercial!.LOL ! And yes, im really in no great hurry, the season is over here for the most part anyway. So i am going down to AR this weekend to look at a couple of them, give them all my info, and see if the price gets any lower in December or January Rolling Eyes I wish i was living in a place where riding was year round!
Back to top Go down
robert
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
robert

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2010-09-19

PostSubject: Re: tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield)   tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 12:32 pm

Hi Tagg, Hope you find that SWing you're looking for. Want to ride year round? Move to Arizona, good luck and Ride Safe...Robert in Az.
Back to top Go down
trouble1100
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider
trouble1100

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2010-04-30

PostSubject: Re: tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield)   tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 3:11 pm

Jonathan, welcome!

here's a site to keep an eye on, http://www.scooterfinds.com/
Back to top Go down
AAAA
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield)   tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:50 pm

robert wrote:
Hi Tagg, Hope you find that SWing you're looking for. Want to ride year round? Move to Arizona, good luck and Ride Safe...Robert in Az.

You mean back to Arizona! I would love to!
And thank you very much, i will.
Back to top Go down
tankyuong
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider
tankyuong

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: Re: tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield)   tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:57 am

$3000 for my 05 silverwing with approx 11k miles if interested, 3 hrs away from you
Back to top Go down
AAAA
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield)   tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 7:54 am

tankyuong wrote:
$3000 for my 05 silverwing with approx 11k miles if interested, 3 hrs away from you

I will keep that in mind, thanks!
Back to top Go down
honda_silver
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
honda_silver

PostSubject: Re: tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield)   tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:55 pm

Tagg wrote:
WoW! Thats a low price! to quote that obnoxious commercial!.LOL ! And yes, im really in no great hurry, the season is over here for the most part anyway. So i am going down to AR this weekend to look at a couple of them, give them all my info, and see if the price gets any lower in December or January Rolling Eyes

Did you go to Honda in Russellville, Ar ??
Back to top Go down
AAAA
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield)   tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 10:52 pm

honda_silver wrote:
Tagg wrote:
WoW! Thats a low price! to quote that obnoxious commercial!.LOL ! And yes, im really in no great hurry, the season is over here for the most part anyway. So i am going down to AR this weekend to look at a couple of them, give them all my info, and see if the price gets any lower in December or January Rolling Eyes

Did you go to Honda in Russellville, Ar ??

Yes i did! A great deal to be had there! Unfortunately i went down on the GSXR so i wouldn't have been able to get it back, so i left my info, im about 90% going for the 09, but the price needs to come down a bit yet, im patient!
Back to top Go down
MaxB
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider
MaxB

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield)   tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:54 am

If your interested.

Westside honda, In Evansville IN, has an '09 silverwing listed as make offer.
They had it a $6995. this is a new unit.

this is my store i frequent.
here is there page

http://www.westsidepowersports.net/index.htm

Look under leftover stock.
MaxB
Back to top Go down
bigbird
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2387
Registration date : 2010-05-02

PostSubject: Re: tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield)   tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:35 am

The black 2010 Goldwing at $18888, open to offers, has my interest. Too bad I live in another country.
Back to top Go down
AAAA
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield)   tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:42 pm

MaxB wrote:
If your interested.

Westside honda, In Evansville IN, has an '09 silverwing listed as make offer.
They had it a $6995. this is a new unit.

this is my store i frequent.
here is there page

http://www.westsidepowersports.net/index.htm

Look under leftover stock.
MaxB

Thanks max, i appreciate you having my 6, but i think a 6+ hours drive one way is to far for me to go! Awesome price though!
Back to top Go down
AAAA
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield)   tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:47 pm

bigbird wrote:
The black 2010 Goldwing at $18888, open to offers, has my interest. Too bad I live in another country.

Oh come on now bigbird, Canada isn't another country! Its America's hat! king
Back to top Go down
bigbird
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

PostSubject: Re: tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield)   tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:55 pm

Tagg wrote:

Oh come on now bigbird, Canada isn't another country! Its America's hat! king

Sometimes it feels more like we're America's urinal.
Back to top Go down
DennisB
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2778
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield)   tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:16 pm

bigbird, Do you really feel that way?
Back to top Go down
bigbird
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

PostSubject: Re: tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield)   tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:28 pm

DennisB wrote:
bigbird, Do you really feel that way?

Unfortunately I do Dennis.
We are having an ongoing environmental problem with North Dakota. Devil's Lake in ND is overflowing and flooding. The US response was to drain it into a small river which feeds into the Red R. that then flows into Canada and then into L. Winnipeg. The diversion of water is introducing non-indiginous fish and parasites into our watershed. Will ND install a proper filter? No, the Americans plan on making the drain and outlet BIGGER against our complaints.

Then there's good old free trade. The Americans have first rights to our oil, water, and power should they run short. If we run short, the Americans get ours before we do. One could say the Canadian gov't did a piss poor job of negotiating NAFTA, but we had a gun held to our head. That gun was keeping the big 3 automobile manufacturers producing cars in Canada. They promised if we signed NAFTA we wouldn't lose any automobile manufacturing jobs in return. That sure went out the window. We lost the jobs anyway, and now we're losing our natural resources. It won't be long before not only our oil is gone, but our fresh water too.

Then there's the US import tariffs on our softwood lumber. Canadians were undercutting US softwood lumber prices. What did the US do? Shut down all our lumber mills by imposing huge tariffs to price our lumber right out of the market.

I'm not anti-American, just really really disappointed in our own gov't for letting this happen. We did it ourselves, with eager participation from the USA.

Who owns all our petroleum and mining companies? How about our railroads?

One more thing. The terrorists who flew the 9/11 hijacked airplanes didn't sneak into the US from Canada as your gov't would have you believe. They crossed in just like everyone else with proper documentation. But blame us anyways.

Enough already. Sorry for the rant, but you asked.
Back to the topics at hand. The Honda Silverwing!
Back to top Go down
Skippy
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
Skippy

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2010-08-18

PostSubject: Re: tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield)   tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:42 pm

Wow Bigbird and I thought us lot over here in the UK were getting the 'dirty' end of the stick from Europe!

The only difference is I suppose, that if the worst came to the worst we could always blow up the channel tunnel and become a real island again! Twisted Evil

You guys seem stuck with it.
Back to top Go down
bigbird
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

PostSubject: Re: tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield)   tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 3:02 pm

Whether it's Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, Carter, Ford, Nixon, LBJ, Kennedy, ad infinitum, it's still the same pot of soup being stirred exactly the same way.
The Canadian gov't always has been and will be at the mercy of the big dog Imperialists.
Back to top Go down
Skippy
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield)   tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 3:32 pm

And the French........ Wink
Back to top Go down
bigbird
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

PostSubject: Re: tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield)   tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 3:42 pm

We could keep fueling this fire, but I don't want to. I'm sure there are lots of forums out there for politics. This is a US based forum. The majority of members here are Americans. I don't want to anger anyone and risk being banned. Let's keep this focused on the Silverwing.

Go Bears!
One of their starting front 4 linebackers (Israel Idonije) is from Brandon Manitoba and played university football at the U of Manitoba, my alma mater.

OK, then, Go Blackhawks. Their captain, Jonathan Toews, is from Winnipeg also.

Alright, then, no more politics OR sports. Silverwings only.
Back to top Go down
Skippy
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield)   tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 3:57 pm

AWWW Spoil sport LOL. TBH, I did think twice about adding my last comment.

But you are totally right; Its all about the bikes Smile

If I wanted to start an arguement then all I need to do is log onto the 'BBC Radio 4 Womans Hour' notice board and makes some ever so slightly sexist remarks - the vitrol that follows would take hours to sift LOL.

My now retired boss, took offence at an article they broad cast a couple of years ago and did just that.... (thats how I know what happens) and his/our seemingly (by male standards) inocquious comments drew the wrath of all woman kind it seemed and was even mentioned in the following days programme - Fame At Last LOL!!!

As you say, best to stick to what we know about.......

Last edited by Skippy on Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AAAA
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield)   tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 8:35 pm

Skippy wrote:
And the French........ Wink

YEA! Screw the french!

Now go away or i shall taunt you a second time, you silly English wiper of other peoples bottoms!
Back to top Go down
AAAA
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield)   tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 3:16 pm

Bout damned time huh?
Finally found my s-wing. 2009 red
Picking it up Saturday, just in time for it to get cold again, and rain Sunday. Yea! !
Back to top Go down
model28a
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
model28a

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield)   tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 4:36 pm

Tag
Congratulations on the new S/Wing. cheers I know you will get many miles of smiles Smile out of new scoot.
Back to top Go down
CathyN
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert

Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2010-11-15

PostSubject: Re: tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield)   tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:07 pm

Tag,

Congrats on the new Swing. Where did you end up finding it on the internet or locally? I saw some on Scooterfinds in your area this past week. You will find it so much more comfortable then your rukus. Have fun. I'm still waiting for good the weather to reach Chicago.
motorcycle
Back to top Go down
AAAA
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield)   tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:56 pm

CathyN wrote:
Tag,

Congrats on the new Swing. Where did you end up finding it on the internet or locally? I saw some on Scooterfinds in your area this past week. You will find it so much more comfortable then your rukus. Have fun. I'm still waiting for good the weather to reach Chicago.
motorcycle

The red 09 they had left at Russellville Honda (AR). I Figured if i waited long enough it would come down.
just over 6 for an 09 with like 4 miles on it, figured i got a smokin deal! Hope my truck can make it down there and back!
Back to top Go down
jdeereanton
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
jdeereanton

PostSubject: Re: tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield)   tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 7:53 am

Excellent find and price. I have never had the patience to wait, but I see and understand the advantage. Glad your search has ended with a great result. I doubt I held backon my welcome when you originally joined, but once again welcome - enjoy the new ride.
Back to top Go down
AAAA
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield)   tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 4:07 pm

Finally got the thing home. Unfortunately, i missed the shot of the odo reading zero, didnt think about it till i got off of it just now! Mybad!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield)   tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tagg from southwest Missouri (Springfield)
Page 1 of 1