Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

Hi, Welcome to the Silverwing 600 Forum. We ask that you be polite and also introduce yourself on your 1st post. The members are friendly and helpful so just have fun. There is www.maxi-scoots.com site that is geared for all scooters and motorcycles.

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My Sliverwing wont run
How do you install a Givi Windshield? I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Today at 3:25 pm

» Good deal on GBoost Aramid Belt
How do you install a Givi Windshield? I_icon_minitimeby john grinsel Today at 10:58 am

» Honda Forza 350
How do you install a Givi Windshield? I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Today at 8:28 am

» Not sure ishould have opend a topic 4 intreducing
How do you install a Givi Windshield? I_icon_minitimeby Cosmic_Jumper Yesterday at 9:04 pm

» Clutch engagement issue
How do you install a Givi Windshield? I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Yesterday at 11:24 am

» Corrosion abatement product.
How do you install a Givi Windshield? I_icon_minitimeby sonuvabug Yesterday at 11:22 am

» Dr. Pulley
How do you install a Givi Windshield? I_icon_minitimeby steve_h80 Yesterday at 6:33 am

» Front End Shaking
How do you install a Givi Windshield? I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:10 am

» New member from centralFL.
How do you install a Givi Windshield? I_icon_minitimeby Dale N. Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:41 pm

» Cleaning the brake calipers
How do you install a Givi Windshield? I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:15 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

How do you install a Givi Windshield?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jcdorz
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
jcdorz

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-09-18

How do you install a Givi Windshield? Empty
PostSubject: How do you install a Givi Windshield?   How do you install a Givi Windshield? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 6:00 pm

I broke my wife's Givi windshield and have ordered another one. Hers came with the Givi windshield on it, so I don't know how to reinstall a new one. Anyone have instructions for a 2002? JC
Back to top Go down
DennisB
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2777
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: How do you install a Givi Windshield?   How do you install a Givi Windshield? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 6:43 pm

Hi jcdorz,

Welcome to the forum. You need to check out our Pictorial Section.

Try this thread: https://www.silverwing600.com/pictorials-how-to-perform-maintenance-f21/givi-windshield-installation-pictorial-t46.htm
Back to top Go down
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2581
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: How do you install a Givi Windshield?   How do you install a Givi Windshield? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:00 pm

Hey jcdorz,

Welcome to the site and hope you enjoy it. There are lot's of friendly people here. You should also review the "Pictorial" section for all kinds of help to do your own maintenance and mods. You can save a lot of money using this section. Welcome and please be an active member.
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com
jcdorz
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
jcdorz

PostSubject: How do you install a Givi windshield?   How do you install a Givi Windshield? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:40 pm

Thank you for that instructional guide. It looks pretty easy, I'll probably remove it this weekend and hope to put the new one on next weekend if it arrives by then. Thanks again, JC
Back to top Go down
jcdorz
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
jcdorz

PostSubject: How do you install a Givi Windshield?   How do you install a Givi Windshield? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:06 pm

Thanks for the expert instructions, I got it installed yesterday. JC
Back to top Go down

How do you install a Givi Windshield?
Page 1 of 1