Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» drive belts
First ride this year and first for my wife.. EVER. I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Today at 5:43 pm

» New member from Europe
First ride this year and first for my wife.. EVER. I_icon_minitimeby alex_at Today at 3:55 pm

» New Silverwing owner, thoughts and questions
First ride this year and first for my wife.. EVER. I_icon_minitimeby alex_at Today at 3:54 pm

» Will my 2002 Silverwing 600 fit in the bed of my F150 Ford with Tailgat up or down?
First ride this year and first for my wife.. EVER. I_icon_minitimeby tedebr Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:56 pm

» Is this a good price for a Silverwing 2006
First ride this year and first for my wife.. EVER. I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:19 pm

» What were they thinking?
First ride this year and first for my wife.. EVER. I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:57 am

» Hello everyone
First ride this year and first for my wife.. EVER. I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:54 am

» Sidelight Bulbs
First ride this year and first for my wife.. EVER. I_icon_minitimeby Green7 Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:25 pm

» Voyager trike kit forsale
First ride this year and first for my wife.. EVER. I_icon_minitimeby Mkdelay12@gmail.com Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:41 pm

» tiny oil leak
First ride this year and first for my wife.. EVER. I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:41 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

First ride this year and first for my wife.. EVER.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Atlanticfun
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-10-22

First ride this year and first for my wife.. EVER. Empty
PostSubject: First ride this year and first for my wife.. EVER.   First ride this year and first for my wife.. EVER. I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:23 am

We took the first real ride in my wifes life. Last week on Thurs. I called and asked her to have her mom whatch the kids and started packing the s-wing. She asked why I had her mom whatch the kids and I told her to just wait there at her moms. lol. She had no clue.
Much to my happiness she jumped on, I don't think she understood when I said we were going for a longer ride I meant going from chicago to galena and down to peirre marquette state park in Ill. First ride this year and first for my wife.. EVER. Icon_lol . She thought something like going to starved rock.
needless to say she was excited and willing to go, not that I was turning back lmao First ride this year and first for my wife.. EVER. Icon_lol
We spent three days and only two nights, but clocked around 1200 miles. I will try putting up pics. there were some nice roads, I typically take at minimum 2 passes down the Great River Road. anyone who has I highly recomend you do. It is a long winding trip but worth every mile. I have only been on the top half so far, and this was my first on the S-wing, I did more on my aprilia. The peple along the way a nice the towns old and small, and the road is fun. From Minn. to the bottom of Ill. at least lol

That is all. lol
Back to top Go down
honda_silver
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
honda_silver

Number of posts : 2453
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: First ride this year and first for my wife.. EVER.   First ride this year and first for my wife.. EVER. I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:09 am

Atlanticfun wrote:
She had no clue. Much to my happiness she jumped on, I don't think she understood when I said we were going for a longer ride

Atlanticfun wrote:
We spent three days and only two nights, but clocked around 1200 miles.

That is fantastic First ride this year and first for my wife.. EVER. Icon_exclaim
When did she know that your "longer ride" meant 1,200 miles .... somewhere around 600 miles First ride this year and first for my wife.. EVER. Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
jdeereanton
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
jdeereanton

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: First ride this year and first for my wife.. EVER.   First ride this year and first for my wife.. EVER. I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:18 pm

Took the river road from St. Louis, MO to Keokuk, IA back in 1983 in a brand new Chevrolet Celebrity - wow the bad memories. Not of the route, but that car was an anchor.

The River Road is an amazing route, truly one of the US great rides. We've ridden a good bit of it from just south of Stillwater, MN to St. Louis, MO. We want to finish the rest of it.

Glad your wife was a good sport about the whole deal.
Back to top Go down
http://kimdaleanton.wordpress.com
Atlanticfun
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: First ride this year and first for my wife.. EVER.   First ride this year and first for my wife.. EVER. I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:17 pm

My wife figured it out around 7:30am, Sat. morning. I had made coffee over the fire and offered some banana nut bread we bought from a bread shop the day before. lol She asked why I started to pick up the tent and campsite. First ride this year and first for my wife.. EVER. Confused

She was ok with all of it except the cyotes outside the tent. First ride this year and first for my wife.. EVER. Affraid I just laughed and through a rock at them to shoo them away. First ride this year and first for my wife.. EVER. Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First ride this year and first for my wife.. EVER.   First ride this year and first for my wife.. EVER. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First ride this year and first for my wife.. EVER.
Page 1 of 1